Nazi's collect Social Security

waltky

Wise ol' monkey
Feb 6, 2011
Okolona, KY
Nazi's collect social security...

Expelled Nazis paid millions in Social Security
October 19, 2014 ~ Former Auschwitz guard Jakob Denzinger, 90, is among dozens of suspected Nazi war criminals and SS guards who collected millions of dollars in Social Security payments after being forced out of the United States, an Associated Press investigation found.
Former Auschwitz guard Jakob Denzinger lived the American dream. His plastics company in the Rust Belt town of Akron, Ohio, thrived. By the late 1980s, he had acquired the trappings of success: a Cadillac DeVille and a Lincoln Town Car, a lakefront home, investments in oil and real estate. Then the Nazi hunters showed up. In 1989, as the U.S. government prepared to strip him of his citizenship, Denzinger packed a pair of suitcases and fled to Germany. Denzinger later settled in this pleasant town on the Drava River, where he lives comfortably, courtesy of U.S. taxpayers. He collects a Social Security payment of about $1,500 each month, nearly twice the take-home pay of an average Croatian worker.

image.jpg

This Jan. 27, 2012, file photo shows the words 'Arbeit Macht Frei' (Work Sets You Free) at the main entrance of the Sachsenhausen Nazi concentration camp on the international Holocaust remembrance day in Oranienburg, Germany. An Associated Press investigation found dozens of suspected Nazi war criminals and SS guards collected millions of dollars in Social Security payments after being forced out of the United States.

Denzinger, 90, is among dozens of suspected Nazi war criminals and SS guards who collected millions of dollars in Social Security payments after being forced out of the United States, an Associated Press investigation found. The payments flowed through a legal loophole that has given the U.S. Justice Department leverage to persuade Nazi suspects to leave. If they agreed to go, or simply fled before deportation, they could keep their Social Security, according to interviews and internal government records. Like Denzinger, many lied about their Nazi pasts to get into the U.S. following World War II, and eventually became American citizens.

Among those who benefited:

—armed SS troops who guarded the Nazi network of camps where millions of Jews perished.

—an SS guard who took part in the brutal liquidation of the Warsaw ghetto in Nazi-occupied Poland that killed as many as 13,000 Jews.

—a Nazi collaborator who engineered the arrest and execution of thousands of Jews in Poland.

—a German rocket scientist accused of using slave labor to build the V-2 rocket that pummeled London. He later won NASA's highest honor for helping to put a man on the moon.

The AP's findings are the result of more than two years of interviews, research and analysis of records obtained through the Freedom of Information Act and other sources.

MORE

I'm not seeing the problem here. Social Security benefits are not a gift, they're a forced saving/investment program and benefits are tied to contributions. No one is giving this guy anything.

The real action takes place with Medicare - because there, the sky is the limit. I don't know how Medicare works for Americans who retire abroad.

Dozens of suspected Nazi war criminals and SS guards collected millions of dollars in U.S. Social Security benefits after being forced out of the United States, an Associated Press investigation has found.
The payments, underwritten by American taxpayers, flowed through a legal loophole that gave the U.S. Justice Department leverage to persuade Nazi suspects to leave the U.S. If they agreed to go, or simply fled before deportation, they could keep their Social Security, according to interviews and internal U.S. government records.
Among those receiving benefits were armed SS troops who guarded the network of Nazi camps where millions of Jews perished; a rocket scientist who used slave laborers to advance his research in the Third Reich; and a Nazi collaborator who engineered the arrest and execution of thousands of Jews in Poland.
There are at least four living beneficiaries. They include Martin Hartmann, a former SS guard at the Sachsenhausen camp in Germany, and Jakob Denzinger, who patrolled the grounds at the Auschwitz camp complex in Poland.

Expelled Nazis Got Millions in Social Security - ABC News

I guess, I would never get used to the hypocrisy of our government. It doesn't care about the morals or the crimes; it just does what is beneficial for it. Who cares those people are Nazi criminals? Our taxpayers would be glad to pay them if we say so.

Is there nothing the rabid RWs will condemn?

Is there no area where RWs will side against evil?

I am so sick of you damn nazis and nazi sypathizers.

Get over yourself Lud

The loopholes should be closed, but bureaucracy and OSI screw ups led to the bargaining with these animals way back in the Clinton administration.

This is nothing to do with Nazi sympathizers. But partisan lying hysterics is too much for you to walk away from.

I'm not seeing the problem here. Social Security benefits are not a gift, they're a forced saving/investment program and benefits are tied to contributions. No one is giving this guy anything.

The real action takes place with Medicare - because there, the sky is the limit. I don't know how Medicare works for Americans who retire abroad.

I have to agree with that, although I'd have preferred to see the payments forfeit as reparations.

Dozens of suspected Nazi war criminals and SS guards collected millions of dollars in U.S. Social Security benefits after being forced out of the United States, an Associated Press investigation has found.
The payments, underwritten by American taxpayers, flowed through a legal loophole that gave the U.S. Justice Department leverage to persuade Nazi suspects to leave the U.S. If they agreed to go, or simply fled before deportation, they could keep their Social Security, according to interviews and internal U.S. government records.
Among those receiving benefits were armed SS troops who guarded the network of Nazi camps where millions of Jews perished; a rocket scientist who used slave laborers to advance his research in the Third Reich; and a Nazi collaborator who engineered the arrest and execution of thousands of Jews in Poland.
There are at least four living beneficiaries. They include Martin Hartmann, a former SS guard at the Sachsenhausen camp in Germany, and Jakob Denzinger, who patrolled the grounds at the Auschwitz camp complex in Poland.

I guess, I would never get used to the hypocrisy of our government. It doesn't care about the morals or the crimes; it just does what is beneficial for it. Who cares those people are Nazi criminals? Our taxpayers would be glad to pay them if we say so.

If they paid into the system and were entitled to it, then they should have been paid. Same would be true for Black Panthers, members of environmental extremist groups, foreign workers who retire back to their country of origins etc.

Jillian wrote: I have to agree with that, although I'd have preferred to see the payments forfeit as reparations.

Granny says dat's a good idea...

... give the money to the Jews...

... fer what the Nazi's did to `em.

If they paid into the system and were entitled to it, then they should have been paid. Same would be true for Black Panthers, members of environmental extremist groups, foreign workers who retire back to their country of origins etc.

This very principle is at the heart of the US-Mexico Totalization Treaty. All of those illegal infiltrators who've paid into the SS system are going to be entitled to benefits when they either retire of leave the country.

I have to agree with that, although I'd have preferred to see the payments forfeit as reparations.

Financial restitution for Nazi war crimes was officially settled in 1952. In short, the Jews or Israel aren't entitled to any further "reparations".

Financial restitution for Nazi war crimes was officially settled in 1952. In short, the Jews or Israel aren't entitled to any further "reparations".

yes, you're just the person to comment on anti-Semitism.

nice swill...

yes, you're just the person to comment on anti-Semitism.

nice swill...

Commenting on a documented agreement signed by Israeli and German leaders isn't anti-Semitic, Jill. In fact, there was nothing anti-Semitic in what you've just quoted me on. I know what I posted frustrated your effort at thrusting Jewish suffering into the conversation, but the fact remains that the indemnity agreement happened. Sorry to see you have trouble dealing with that.

This very principle is at the heart of the US-Mexico Totalization Treaty. All of those illegal infiltrators who've paid into the SS system are going to be entitled to benefits when they either retire of leave the country.

Fine with me too. If they paid in and earned it, then more power to them. If people have no way to opt out, then that is the devil you invited to the dance.

Is there nothing the rabid RWs will condemn?

Is there no area where RWs will side against evil?

I am so sick of you damn nazis and nazi sypathizers.

Don't be a H8tur and a bigot. Nazis contribute to our Diversity and Multi-Cultural society. We know these things are wonderful because people like yourself tell us they are.

Except that that criminal illegal aliens committed criminal acts by using social Security numbers they weren't legally entitled to have, and their employers committed a crime by hiring them, so no, they're not entitled to collect a dime. Not that they won't be given money anyway, but no way they're entitled to the money, any more than somebody forging checks is entitled to keep their gains, just the opposite

The US Government must take US taxpayers as fools, Today it was revealed that Expelled Nazis are paid millions in Social Security and the US is suppling
Humanitarian Aid to ISIS even as we bomb them at a cost of nearly a billion dollar so far. Why do we keep electing these same thieves each election?

Forum List

Back