More MIND NUMBING STUPIDITY and INSANITY from muslims...

Apparently, the owners think it's an eye sore and a blight on the land scape. :cool:

We might come to feel the same way about the inhabitants of that country. Maybe we'll take our cue on how to deal with these feelings from their example with the Pyramids.

It's their country and their property.

If they want to tear them down that's their business.

Who are we to say different or try to stop them? :cool:
Asshole Muslims like Sunni are why hatred of Muslims and Islam are at record highs. Problem is, most Muslims think, talk, and act like Sunni. So what's the difference between an Islamic terrorist or radical, and a nincompoop Neanderthal like Sunni? Not much, except one does the act, while the rest of the Muslims like Sunni cheer, justify, and enable it. Truly a despicable, failed civilization and culture, Islam is.

Early Christians tore down many idols, used pagan worship centers as barns fo livestock to live in. Killed and banished people, then they turned on each other. destroying different froms of Christianity, like the Gnostics.

So?
Exact mentality that led to the destruction of the ancient Buddha statues in Afghanistan by the Taliban animals.

Problem is, most Muslims think, talk, and act like Sunni.

Really? Do most of the many Muslims you personally know well think, talk, and act like him?

sunni there is a convert and therefore trying way too hard. Plus, he's an idiot.

But why destroy the pyramids in the first place? Haven't they been there for many years? I don't understand why they would want to take them down.

But why destroy the pyramids in the first place? Haven't they been there for many years? I don't understand why they would want to take them down.

Anything not muslim is BAD....

The pyramids are not muslim.... there for BAD!

All things deemed BAD must be destroyed.

Why do they blow themselves up?

:dunno:

I wish.

They are more in their comfort zone blowing everything else up.

Because some Muslims haven't bothered to properly read their Quran and are bat shit crazy?

Destroy everything non Muslim, engage in historical revisionism, erase all un Islamic history, even down to the street names, and then call it your own. That's what invading Muslim animals have been doing for centuries. Remember, Egypt used to be a majority Christian country.

Anything not muslim is BAD....

The pyramids are not muslim.... there for BAD!

All things deemed BAD must be destroyed.

Well, if the pyramids were there first, they have to stay. Besides, I doubt they'll bother trying to destroy them anyway. They'll change their minds.

Destroy everything non Muslim, engage in historical revisionism, erase all un Islamic history, even down to the street names, and then call it your own. That's what invading Muslim animals have been doing for centuries. Remember, Egypt used to be a majority Christian country.

Australia used to be a majority Christian country, too. Now we are multicultural. I don't see a problem with that, but I would have a problem if certain religious groups tried to make us follow the rules in their Bibles/Qurans etc.

Because some Muslims haven't bothered to properly read their Quran and are bat shit crazy?
Yup. That seems like a good answer for your question, too.

Or, pretty much ANY question about them at this point.

Some? Surely you jest...

The majority of Muslims wouldn't kill themselves, and in fact condemn such things. Suicide is forbidden in the Quran. Only a select few idiots blow themselves up in the name of their God. Those people are going straight to Hell.

Forum List

Back