Faces of Truth: Prominent People World Wide Say Bad Things About America and 9/11

All these prominent people are intelligent enough to wrap their brain around the indisputable facts...unfortunately you are denied that ability which leaves you in denial of facts...

But I guess in your mind somehow you are the one smarter than all these, and many, many, more prominent people...LOL...:lol:
Have an adult explain to you the difference between an opinion and a fact.

the word opinion is used many times in the NIST report...ever read it ????
that would be opinions base on evidence unlike the ones touted by your examples and yourselves which are paranoid delusion based on false premises and freshly pulled from your asses...

Last edited:
So do you believe the Opinions of the NIST report?
Insofar as they are coupled with the Facts of it, yes.

See the difference? Probably not.
The facts of the NIST are countered by credible scientific minds using the facts of the NIST report that form opinions using laws of physics as the foundation of their hypothesis.
Do you understand that difference?
so what?...their "hypothesis" is specious

and has not been tested they, have no credible hard evidence or eyewitness testimony to back up any claims they make there is no peer review and no procedural oversite..asshat!
no objectivity.

two farts in a row from you dawgshit.:poop::banana::clap2:
mister-hankey-the-christmas-poo.jpg

Insofar as they are coupled with the Facts of it, yes.

See the difference? Probably not.
The facts of the NIST are countered by credible scientific minds using the facts of the NIST report that form opinions using laws of physics as the foundation of their hypothesis.

and has not been tested they, have no credible hard evidence or eyewitness testimony to back up any claims they make there is no peer review and no procedural oversite..asshat!
no objectivity.
You have correctly described NIST.

no objectivity.
do you like being wrong all the time!:lol::lol::lol:

no objectivity.
Perhaps you will elaborate about why it is wrong to think that NIST is what you describe perfectly?
I await the usual childish gif response...

Perhaps you will elaborate about why it is wrong to think that NIST is what you describe perfectly?
I await the usual childish gif response...
alright, what's wrong with your thinking (if it can be called that) it is based on a conformation bias A.K.A cognitive bias.
it's not an objective pov.
all your source material is based on a false premise ,by definition it's not valid.
or you're just a whining ass hat with an ax to grind.
glad to help!

someone farted in here.:poop:

By the way Dawgshit we know that you love being wrong all the time.But since your handlers pay you so much money to come back to be humliated all the time and for all these ass beatings you get here everyday,its obviously worth it for you.

This is what Dawgshit ends up doing everyday at the end of the day after getting his ass handed to him on a platter here everyday.:banghead:

:lol::lol:

Last edited:

By the way Dawgshit we know that you love being wrong all the time.But since your handlers pay you so much money to come back to be humliated all the time and for all these ass beatings you get here everyday,its obviously worth it for you.

This is what Dawgshit ends up doing everyday at the end of the day after getting his ass handed to him on a platter here everyday.:banghead:

mister-hankey-the-christmas-poo.jpg

alright, what's wrong with your thinking (if it can be called that) it is based on a conformation bias A.K.A cognitive bias.
Wrong idiot. My thinking is based on over 10 years of study and research into the events of 9-11, in particular how the OCT does not make sense.
it's not an objective pov.
Wrong again, I was totally a believer at first and felt we needed to "get them Islamic terrorists". Up until the story line started to fall apart, and the pieces simply did not fir nor make any sense. My POV comes from knowing both sides of the story, quite objective, unlike yourself who is afraid to honestly be objective.
all your source material is based on a false premise ,by definition it's not valid.
Again you describe the OCT especially NIST and the false premise that fire can implode skyscrapers.
glad to help!
Your the ass trying to be a wannabe psych analyst, and convince yourself and others, that the things about the OCT and NIST, that don't make sense and are a farce, "are all in your heads".
You're just an apologist for the OCT fantasy, and a coward to face facts, so you try in vain to come up with what amounts to trying to explain your own cognitive dissonance...Hilarious LOL! You seem to enjoy brain fucking yourself..:lol:

82ni2wfb.jpg

Wrong idiot. My thinking is based on over 10 years of study and research into the events of 9-11, in particular how the OCT does not make sense.
Wrong again, I was totally a believer at first and felt we needed to "get them Islamic terrorists". Up until the story line started to fall apart, and the pieces simply did not fir nor make any sense. My POV comes from knowing both sides of the story, quite objective, unlike yourself who is afraid to honestly be objective.
Again you describe the OCT especially NIST and the false premise that fire can implode skyscrapers.
glad to help!
Your the ass trying to be a wannabe psych analyst, and convince yourself and others, that the things about the OCT and NIST, that don't make sense and are a farce, "are all in your heads".
You're just an apologist for the OCT fantasy, and a coward to face facts, so you try in vain to come up with what amounts to trying to explain your own cognitive dissonance...Hilarious LOL! You seem to enjoy brain fucking yourself..:lol:
tumbleweeds.gif
thanks again for proving my point

Last edited:
glad to help!

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Dawgshit whines in defeat all the time making threads about posters cause it makes him feel good about himself after getting his ass handed to him on a platter here constantly.

glad to help!

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Dawgshit whines in defeat all the time making threads about posters cause it makes him feel good about himself after getting his ass handed to him on a platter here constantly.
handjob has a crush on me!

Forum List

Back