More men wearing dresses

Is it OK that we leave some things exclusively for women?

If someone wants to wear a dress, why shouldn't they? No one is forcing you to wear one. It is clothing. I prefer individual freedoms over gender fashion rules.

As I said, I have a kilt and wear it on occasion. No one would ever confuse me for a woman.

If someone wants to wear a dress, why shouldn't they? No one is forcing you to wear one. It is clothing. I prefer individual freedoms over gender fashion rules.

As I said, I have a kilt and wear it on occasion. No one would ever confuse me for a woman.

What other disrespect do you show toward women?

Those aren’t dresses lil guy. And in every part of the free world, women are allowed to be women.

They fit the description of a dress.

And women are allowed to be women. Luckily, we as a society have grown to the point we no longer require that they only wear dresses.

What other disrespect do you show toward women?

I show more respect to women than you do. I also do not require that they act or do certain things to be women. The same goes for men.

Neither is defined by a single garment.

They fit the description of a dress.

And women are allowed to be women. Luckily, we as a society have grown to the point we no longer require that they only wear dresses.

Ohhhhhh they fit the description!

What other things that women do that you desire men do that……….

Fit the description?

I show more respect to women than you do. I also do not require that they act or do certain things to be women. The same goes for men.

Neither is defined by a single garment.

Sure, does the wife share her wardrobe with ya?

Ohhhhhh they fit the description!

What other things that women do that you desire men do that……….

Fit the description?
I don't desire anything. I simply see individual freedom as a great thing.

Should we go back to not allowing women to wear pants?

It all boils down to whether or not you think American citizens should have a dress code per gender, or whether you think people can wear what they want?

I don't desire anything. I simply see individual freedom as a great thing.

Should we go back to not allowing women to wear pants?

It all boils down to whether or not you think American citizens should have a dress code per gender, or whether you think people can wear what they want?
Any Man, that attempts to fool the public into trying to convince them that they are a woman, in any way, is not exercising their freedom of expression, they are simply a very disturbed person.

And those that support same, are also deeply disturbed

Desantis is so cringe
Liberals do not like DeSantis. No doubt about that.

DeSantis has a hard time firing up a crowd like Trump can BUT he is a doer more than he is a talker. In my opinion he has been the best damn bGovernor of Florida in the half century I have lived here.

DeSantis put the Free in the Free State of Florida. Our kids attended school through much of the COVID fiasco and if you visited Florida you might have noticed not everybody was wearing a mask.

With crime rates skyrocketing across the nation and violent attacks with any reason occurring daily, DeSantis signed into law a bill that gives a citizen the right to carry a firearm concealed without a license.

He is also hiring cops that are fed up living in the big blue cities where cops are overworked and hated.

Such a pitiful attempt at an insult.

Stick with the topic. It makes you look like less of a loser.

Oh my, someone who think men can be women called me a loser!

You can’t make this crap up folks, you really can’t! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Forum List

Back