More men wearing dresses

Oh my, someone who think men can be women called me a loser!

You can’t make this crap up folks, you really can’t! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Please point out where I said men can be women? I can wait. But I think we both know I have never said any such thing.

"You can't make this crap up folks, you really can't!" You say this, but you did just make that up. A lie followed by saying you can't make this up? :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

Last edited:
Psychosis? From simply wearing a dress? So all the middle eastern men wearing their "man dresses" (DeSantis' words) are psychotic? The guys wearing kilts are psychotic?
Not Dresses, and not trying to make people believe they are women, unlike you.

Not Dresses, and not trying to make people believe they are women, unlike you.

Once again you are talking about trannies. The thread OP was about DeSantis talking about Arabs wearing Man Dresses. It is not about trannies.

Toga = not a dress.

I know that must frustrate you.

As for frustration, mine must pale in comparison to your being called out on a lie. And doing it in the same post where you said "You can't make this shit up, folks" when you actually did just make that up.

Funny thing is, for the longest time, most men wore tunics, kilts, robes, togas, etc. and wearing leggings was con-sidered barbarian.

And now we have all the fragile masculinity crowd freaking out. They wouldn't do well in Scotland during a Highland Games or Tattoo.

Wrong. Trooze were worn by Scotsmen far longer than kilts you ignorant fool.

If the drag queens weren't bad enough, there's another group of men wearing dresses. DeSantis correctely pointed this out. When you're in America, dress like an American.

---’You’d see anyone walking down the street, they all had man dresses on. You didn’t know if they had a bomb, an IED, attached or not,” DeSantis said.---

Is Desantis talking about the thobe? They are so much cooler and neater in any hot, muggy climate.

If the drag queens weren't bad enough, there's another group of men wearing dresses. DeSantis correctely pointed this out. When you're in America, dress like an American.

---’You’d see anyone walking down the street, they all had man dresses on. You didn’t know if they had a bomb, an IED, attached or not,” DeSantis said.---

Sometimes I wonder if Desantis is as dumb as Trump.

The white robe, called thoub/thobe, dishdasha, or andura, is the main item of clothing for Gulf men and is generally worn with a pair of loose-fitting trousers called sirwal, either long or short.

Forum List

Back