More Liberal Insanity: Crosswalk Signal is Racist! WTF

Terri4Trump

Gold Member
Jun 22, 2019
California
ME: Have you heard the saying, "Just when you thought you've heard it all......." Oh, I gave up on that long ago. There is no bottom in the pit of Liberal insanity. Here is another one to laugh, and cry, at:

Students sign petition to remove oppressive white stick figure from crosswalk signs: 'We are told by the symbol of a white man when it is OK to cross' the street
Students sign petition to remove oppressive white stick figure from crosswalk signs: 'We are told by the symbol of a white man when it is OK to cross' the street

Campus Reform's Ethan Cai recently visited George Washington University in Washington, D.C., to ask students to sign a petition supporting the motion to change the "offensive" and "oppressive" white stick figure in LED crosswalk signs.

c.jpg

ME: Have you heard the saying, "Just when you thought you've heard it all......." Oh, I gave up on that long ago. There is no bottom in the pit of Liberal insanity. Here is another one to laugh, and cry, at:

Campus Reform's Ethan Cai recently visited George Washington University in Washington, D.C., to ask students to sign a petition supporting the motion to change the "offensive" and "oppressive" white stick figure in LED crosswalk signs.

View attachment 274347
Do completely away with all signals, because if your parents didnt teach you to look both ways before you cross a street, then so be it. Only the liberal kids who have been entitled to get their way, will cross the street demanding other vehicles stop for them. Of course the liberal behind the wheel, using their cell phones wont see the liberal kid crossing the street and you can guess the rest. I love it when liberals take each other out, as we see with the millions of born and unborn babies killed each year.

th2A0YDSTL.jpg

Add stop walk lights to the list of random objects Democrats have labeled as racist.

Black holes, rocking chairs, betsy Ross flags, August 8th, and now stop lights

View attachment 274347

Its hard to be a liberal. Over and over they have been humiliated with these type of things. Yes..they are that stupid.

View attachment 274347
Do completely away with all signals, because if your parents didnt teach you to look both ways before you cross a street, then so be it. Only the liberal kids who have been entitled to get their way, will cross the street demanding other vehicles stop for them. Of course the liberal behind the wheel, using their cell phones wont see the liberal kid crossing the street and you can guess the rest. I love it when liberals take each other out, as we see with the millions of born and unborn babies killed each year.

View attachment 274349
I like it. Remove all warning labels while we’re at it.

View attachment 274347
Huh ...Green and Red are the only colors I've ever seen.

View attachment 274347

And next Terri4Trump
Books will be declared racist for having white pages.
Printers that print black ink on white are racist.
Piano keyboards are racists for having more white keys than black keys.

And people who don't see color, but only black and white
will they be declared racist as well?

Those fucking stick figures also seem to damn skinny! Why do they want to fat shame poor overweight Americans like that.

Give us a Rosie or two.

</sarcasm>

That is pretty fucking stupid, I cannot argue with this thread!

Pull the lights. Everyone in the city jaywalks anyway. Not a stereotype. Just fact.

Drivers ignore them. Would be more appropriate to have RUN!! Instead of walk.

View attachment 274347
If you are color blind that is a problem.

Those fucking stick figures also seem to damn skinny! Why do they want to fat shame poor overweight Americans like that.

Give us a Rosie or two.

</sarcasm>
And Rosie's voice for the blind. "Get your ass across the street now, you eyeless shit, do you want to get hit or something?"

That is pretty fucking stupid, I cannot argue with this thread!

They need to replace the blinking "stop" light with a running person tripping over something.

At least in NYC we now have counters at most major intersections, so you know exactly how fast you have to run to make it.

View attachment 274347
If you are color blind that is a problem.

usually the two symbols are hard to mistake even if both come out grey.

crosswalktimerjpg-0d2d8bb124694add_large.jpg

th

so a veritas wannabe fooled the kiddies? all to be able to start an internet storm... that you are helping spread?

so a veritas wannabe fooled the kiddies? all to be able to start an internet storm... that you are helping spread?

They still signed the petition, even if it was fake.

Just because it's a copy of the old dihydrogen monoxide petition doesn't mean it's not newsworthy.

Even as actual viewpoints of the people signing it, or of the herd mentality shown by signing something as silly as this.

ROTFLMAO! The Right is trolled again??? Or was it the Left? Or..was it just all those whose knee-jerk reflexes are considerably faster than their intellect??!!

No matter..great laugh!!!

iu

Just because it's a copy of the old dihydrogen monoxide petition doesn't mean it's not newsworthy.

Even as actual viewpoints of the people signing it, or of the herd mentality shown by signing something as silly as this.

The world is filled with stupid people....

The world is filled with stupid people....

We have a saying in Engineering. You can never make something idiot-proof, because the world will always come up with an improved idiot.

As stupid threads go this one is right at the top.

Who gives a shit...

Forum List

Back