More left wing violence: Rocks, Molotov cocktails & flares thrown at Seattle cops during May Day rio

WCSC : Arrests in Seattle as May Day marchers take to streets

More "peaceful" Democrat protests.....as they became violent by throwing molotov cocktails, rocks and flares at cops in Seattle...injuring 5 officers. Seattle should have gotten armored vehicles with mounted full auto 50 cals to fire back at the ones who threw Molotov cocktails.

And of course....their actual attempts to assault cops aside....here are these lefties calling for dead cops, which in a month the lefties here will categorize along with the countless others as "never happening"

View attachment 73579
And these people are left wing democrats based on what empirical evidence?

Their signs. Their message. Their speech. You know....every damn identifiable trait they provide.
How about reading the article and realizing it's propaganda? I would be ashamed to be so swayed by obvious propaganda. This was a group of extremists who did this AFTER the actual demonstration, which was peaceful.
Hey stupid...Shut up. You're done.

Sorry you liberal homos. This is YOUR movement. You all own it.

YOU started group identity politics. Now live with it. These are left wingers.

Whether it is Trump or Cruz, these riots are going to follow our candidate. Big mistake. The public won't stand for it and will take it out against sHillary if she doesn't publicly condemn it. She won't because these are her people and democrats won't condemn anything their voters do.

The Democratic Party did not organize the KKK..It was started by individuals not the DNC...

You have yet to prove to whom those dressed in black and doing the rioting is associated with..
Matters not. You're dancing. KKK was started by democrats and welcomed in the Democrat Party.
Further, the first grand wizard of the KKK was honored at the 1868 Democratic National Convention, no Democrats voted for the 14th Amendment to grant citizenship to former slaves and, to this day, the party website ignores those decades of racism, he said.

"Although it is relatively unreported today, historical documents are unequivocal that the Klan was established by Democrats and that the Klan played a prominent role in the Democratic Party," Barton writes in his book. "In fact, a 13-volume set of congressional investigations from 1872 conclusively and irrefutably documents that fact.

Folks to be fair...by all accounts this was a peaceful protest that was hijacked by an organized, possibly paid group.
It wasn't the protestors that were violent, it was one group - all dressed in all black.

r

r

I am,

You are right... That last photo has an Anarchist symbol on there banner... Anarchist are no more Democrat than Republican...

I am sorry but there is too mnay people here that think if they are not us they must belong to the other... Life is not that binnary...

Folks to be fair...by all accounts this was a peaceful protest that was hijacked by an organized, possibly paid group.
It wasn't the protestors that were violent, it was one group - all dressed in all black.

r

r

I am,

You are right... That last photo has an Anarchist symbol on there banner... Anarchist are no more Democrat than Republican...

I am sorry but there is too mnay people here that think if they are not us they must belong to the other... Life is not that binnary...
Well, OK Cowpoke, which party do you think they would prefer in power? And why are they seen at liberal temper tantrum events so often? Come on, scratch your noodle a spell and thank about it.

r

r

I am,

Well, OK Cowpoke, which party do you think they would prefer in power? And why are they seen at liberal temper tantrum events so often? Come on, scratch your noodle a spell and thank about it.

Looks like an anti government sign to me... Which party is the anti government and anti-establishment?

I am saying they are against both parties... You are the binary idiot... There is more in life that red and blue...

r

r

I am,

Looks like an anti government sign to me... Which party is the anti government and anti-establishment?

I am saying they are against both parties... You are the binary idiot... There is more in life that red and blue...
You failed to explain why they are at liberal events/protests/occupations so often. Like most anarchists they don't have a clue what they really stand for, the last thing on earth they want is the strong taking whatever they want from the weak with no government to help.

r

r

I am,

You failed to explain why they are at liberal events/protests/occupations so often. Like most anarchists they don't have a clue what they really stand for, the last thing on earth they want is the strong taking whatever they want from the weak with no government to help.

Why Anarchists target Liberal events? Probably because they are more peaceful than Conservative events... Events like trump has violence all the time...
But at the end of the day Liberals are not Anarchists... They are quite the opposite.

Anarchists are anti government and so are the Right Wing... You have more in common with them than Liberals...

I know you find that hard but both of ye are anti government.

The Democratic Party did not organize the KKK..It was started by individuals not the DNC...

You have yet to prove to whom those dressed in black and doing the rioting is associated with..
Matters not. You're dancing. KKK was started by democrats and welcomed in the Democrat Party.
Further, the first grand wizard of the KKK was honored at the 1868 Democratic National Convention, no Democrats voted for the 14th Amendment to grant citizenship to former slaves and, to this day, the party website ignores those decades of racism, he said.

"Although it is relatively unreported today, historical documents are unequivocal that the Klan was established by Democrats and that the Klan played a prominent role in the Democratic Party," Barton writes in his book. "In fact, a 13-volume set of congressional investigations from 1872 conclusively and irrefutably documents that fact.
And the GOP after it's rebirth in the early 20th century..

r

r

I am,

Why Anarchists target Liberal events? Probably because they are more peaceful than Conservative events... Events like trump has violence all the time...
But at the end of the day Liberals are not Anarchists... They are quite the opposite.

Anarchists are anti government and so are the Right Wing... You have more in common with them than Liberals...

I know you find that hard but both of ye are anti government.
I didn't say the anarchists target liberal events, Cowpoke. I know you're a little slow on the draw but seriously?

They join them in solidarity because they want the same things, big government. Most anarchists are just mealy mouthed punks with no clue what they really stand for. They feel entitled to live a certain lifestyle and they want someone else to pay for it.

Forum List

Back