More left wing violence: Rocks, Molotov cocktails & flares thrown at Seattle cops during May Day rio

Gunning people down in droves is 'law and order' or 'police.' Really?

Oh, I'm not allowed to be a liberal democrat unless I have a high position in the DNC? Really?

Yes that is Law and Order when those being gunned down are thugs and looters.

Only the leadership of your side's words are ysefil in disavowing these criminal elements which you claim are not in league with your party/people.

Sorry you liberal homos. This is YOUR movement. You all own it.

YOU started group identity politics. Now live with it. These are left wingers.
This has nothing to do with group identity politics you half wit..

OOOOOOHHHHH........so NOW the lefties don't wanna play group identity politics because, well, they don't want to take ownership of these violent left wing riots that have been going on across America's cities for the last 2 years.

Sorry libs. You all own this.
The people that promote and are active are the ones that own it...

OOOOOOHHHHH........so NOW the lefties don't wanna play group identity politics because, well, they don't want to take ownership of these violent left wing riots that have been going on across America's cities for the last 2 years.

Yes. Democrats. Have you not even seen the history of top Democrat Barack Hussein Obama? His closest pals Sharpton and Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dorn??? Oh....we know which party owns this rioting and violence. Same party that founded the KKK. The Democrats.

Yes. Democrats. Have you not even seen the history of top Democrat Barack Hussein Obama? His closest pals Sharpton and Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dorn??? Oh....we know which party owns this rioting and violence. Same party that founded the KKK. The Democrats.
I am glad you are no longer a LEO, I'd hate to see someone with such a small mind be able to hold power over anyone..

I am glad you are no longer a LEO, I'd hate to see someone with such a small mind be able to hold power over anyone..

Oh please....elaborate. What about the facts I posted is "small minded"?

The Democratic Party did not organize the KKK..It was started by individuals not the DNC...

You have yet to prove to whom those dressed in black and doing the rioting is associated with..

Fuck that peer pressure, everyone's guilty by association ideology you institutionalized people like to propagandize..

Seattle is a beautiful city and they bend over backwards to make idiots and misfits feel welcomed. That's why the OWS rabble settled there. The banner has it right. They are ungovernable.

The Democratic Party did not organize the KKK..It was started by individuals not the DNC...

You have yet to prove to whom those dressed in black and doing the rioting is associated with..

A party isn't a living thing. It's just a group of people. And Democrats founded the KKK. That's historical fact. Democrats also fought AGAINST the civil rights bills. Also fact.

Fuck that peer pressure, everyone's guilty by association ideology you institutionalized people like to propagandize..

WOW.....once again....now lefties don't wanna play the game THEY invented because it's backfiring.

Sorry. Too late. DEMOCRATS own these riots.

A party isn't a living thing. It's just a group of people. And Democrats founded the KKK. That's historical fact. Democrats also fought AGAINST the civil rights bills. Also fact.
You mean people that might have voted for the democratic party..and people that were alive then, Now is not then..

You mean people that might have voted for the democratic party..and people that were alive then, Now is not then..

OH NO YOU DONT......

You are saying modern Dems aren't responsible for what Democrats back in the 1800s did.....oh no. You lefties have preached white privilege and patriarchy for so long....saying modern whites are somehow responsible for and in debt due to the actions of past whites.

You fuckers aren't gonna get off this easy and be allowed to escape your own social rules now.

You all own this group identity shit. So you own the KKK and these riots.

OH NO YOU DONT......

You are saying modern Dems aren't responsible for what Democrats back in the 1800s did.....oh no. You lefties have preached white privilege and patriarchy for so long....saying modern whites are somehow responsible for and in debt due to the actions of past whites.

You fuckers aren't gonna get off this easy and be allowed to escape your own social rules now.

Sorry, your weak guilty by association wouldn't hold water in a court of law,, and it damn sure don't here..

OH NO YOU DONT......

Sorry, your weak guilty by association wouldn't hold water in a court of law,, and it damn sure don't here..

Oh sure it will. See....you saying "we don't own that" doesn't matter. YOU OWN IT whether you want to or not. Almost everyone who isn't a left winger is associating this shit with Democrats. And we are all doing our part to be sure of it.

You queer lefties wanted group identity politics....you're gonna get it.

And these people are left wing democrats based on what empirical evidence?

I suggest you read the article more carefully and take note of this: "In Seattle dozens of people dressed in black had gathered at a downtown park following the earlier, peaceful march..." The real demonstration took place earlier and was peaceful.

A few extremists met after peaceful march and were violent: they do not represent the vast majority of people who protested peacefully.

Learn to think and read critically instead of going off half cocked with limited information which is bent to make something look like it isn't.
Where does it say it was the vast majority? Violent protests seldom are done by the majority, the few brave ones step up to the plate, sometimes more follow. Five cops injured is a pretty bad assault, regardless. You need empirical evidence they were left wingers? Where's the empirical evidence you have a functioning mind or are capable of following your own advice?

WCSC : Arrests in Seattle as May Day marchers take to streets

More "peaceful" Democrat protests.....as they became violent by throwing molotov cocktails, rocks and flares at cops in Seattle...injuring 5 officers. Seattle should have gotten armored vehicles with mounted full auto 50 cals to fire back at the ones who threw Molotov cocktails.

And of course....their actual attempts to assault cops aside....here are these lefties calling for dead cops, which in a month the lefties here will categorize along with the countless others as "never happening"

View attachment 73579

I suggest you read the article more carefully and take note of this: "In Seattle dozens of people dressed in black had gathered at a downtown park following the earlier, peaceful march..." The real demonstration took place earlier and was peaceful.

A few extremists met after peaceful march and were violent: they do not represent the vast majority of people who protested peacefully.

Learn to think and read critically instead of going off half cocked with limited information which is bent to make something look like it isn't.

Don't be stupid. OF COURSE these people were left wing.

Folks to be fair...by all accounts this was a peaceful protest that was hijacked by an organized, possibly paid group.
It wasn't the protestors that were violent, it was one group - all dressed in all black.

r

r

Shoot a few sozen and the rest will fall into line.

WCSC : Arrests in Seattle as May Day marchers take to streets

More "peaceful" Democrat protests.....as they became violent by throwing molotov cocktails, rocks and flares at cops in Seattle...injuring 5 officers. Seattle should have gotten armored vehicles with mounted full auto 50 cals to fire back at the ones who threw Molotov cocktails.

And of course....their actual attempts to assault cops aside....here are these lefties calling for dead cops, which in a month the lefties here will categorize along with the countless others as "never happening"

View attachment 73579

The things they claim to support make them leftists.
Duh......
Bad? Look bad? These THUGS blocked roadways, destroyed property and fought with the police.
There should be mass arrests and charges that stick.
Understand this. Those arrested are being charged with felonies. As they should be.

Forum List

Back