More left wing violence: Rocks, Molotov cocktails & flares thrown at Seattle cops during May Day rio

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
WCSC : Arrests in Seattle as May Day marchers take to streets

More "peaceful" Democrat protests.....as they became violent by throwing molotov cocktails, rocks and flares at cops in Seattle...injuring 5 officers. Seattle should have gotten armored vehicles with mounted full auto 50 cals to fire back at the ones who threw Molotov cocktails.

And of course....their actual attempts to assault cops aside....here are these lefties calling for dead cops, which in a month the lefties here will categorize along with the countless others as "never happening"

AP573627840390-640x480.jpg

Last edited:
Police recognized the trouble makers were the same people in another protests earlier.
Sounds like paid people to me.

More "peaceful" Democrat protests.....as they became violent by throwing molotov cocktails, rocks and flares at cops in Seattle...injuring 5 officers. Seattle should have gotten armored vehicles with mounted full auto 50 cals to fire back at the ones who threw Molotov cocktails.

And of course....their actual attempts to assault cops aside....here are these lefties calling for dead cops, which in a month the lefties here will categorize along with the countless others as "never happening"

View attachment 73579
And these people are left wing democrats based on what empirical evidence?

I suggest you read the article more carefully and take note of this: "In Seattle dozens of people dressed in black had gathered at a downtown park following the earlier, peaceful march..." The real demonstration took place earlier and was peaceful.

A few extremists met after peaceful march and were violent: they do not represent the vast majority of people who protested peacefully.

Learn to think and read critically instead of going off half cocked with limited information which is bent to make something look like it isn't.

Last edited:
Just more of what voting Democrat will bring you folks.....

image.adapt.960.high.may_day_gallery_6.jpg
920x920.jpg
1024x1024.jpg

View attachment 73579

Their signs. Their message. Their speech. You know....every damn identifiable trait they provide.

View attachment 73579

Yeah, they're conservatives Esmeralda.

View attachment 73579

Yeah, they're conservatives Esmeralda.
Yep, they're conservative. Probably them Tegbaggers.

View attachment 73579

Their signs. Their message. Their speech. You know....every damn identifiable trait they provide.
How about reading the article and realizing it's propaganda? I would be ashamed to be so swayed by obvious propaganda. This was a group of extremists who did this AFTER the actual demonstration, which was peaceful.

A few extremists met after peaceful march and were violent: they do not represent the vast majority of people who protested peacefully.

Then tbe Libs/Dems should have no problem publicly disavowing them and calling on the police to gun them down like sheep the next time they show up.
A liberal democrat is not going to call on the police to gun down anyone.

I publicly disavow them. Absolutely.

A liberal democrat is not going to call on the police to gun down anyone.

I publicly disavow them. Absolutely.

That's right. How silly of me. I forgot you folks don't believe in Law and Order or Police. My apologies.

....and what us your title with the DNC or the Washington Democratic Party?

Gunning people down in droves is 'law and order' or 'police.' Really?

Oh, I'm not allowed to be a liberal democrat unless I have a high position in the DNC? Really?

:cuckoo:

Sorry you liberal homos. This is YOUR movement. You all own it.

YOU started group identity politics. Now live with it. These are left wingers.
This has nothing to do with group identity politics you half wit..

OOOOOOHHHHH........so NOW the lefties don't wanna play group identity politics because, well, they don't want to take ownership of these violent left wing riots that have been going on across America's cities for the last 2 years.

Sorry libs. You all own this.

Forum List

Back