UConn brings in PETTING DOGS to help precious snowflakes thru finals week

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
How much does this cost? If i had a kid at this school i would be outraged.

UConn again bringing in therapy dogs for finals week

may 1 2016 The University of Connecticut is providing its students with therapy dogs to help relieve the stress of final exams.

The dogs will be available for petting at the school’s Homer Babbidge Library from Monday afternoon through Friday afternoon.

The program, named “Paws to Relax,” began in the spring of 2010, when a library staff member suggested that puppies might help students cope with stress during finals week.

Registered therapy dogs from multiple organizations including Cold Noses, Warm Hearts; Allen’s Angels; and Tails of Joy are taking part in the program.

may 1 2016 The University of Connecticut is providing its students with therapy dogs to help relieve the stress of final exams.

The dogs will be available for petting at the school’s Homer Babbidge Library from Monday afternoon through Friday afternoon.

The program, named “Paws to Relax,” began in the spring of 2010, when a library staff member suggested that puppies might help students cope with stress during finals week.

Registered therapy dogs from multiple organizations including Cold Noses, Warm Hearts; Allen’s Angels; and Tails of Joy are taking part in the program.
I have a better idea. Have about a dozen Texas Longhorns shipped up there for the little darlings to ride. They are guaranteed to take the stress out of endangered students.

Meh.....there is SO MUCH great material to mock campus safe space libs....but this isn't one. This is quite common, is low cost, and could possibly save some shelter dogs and give them a purpose.

Play with a dog for 20 minutes? Great stress reliever. Some corporations are doing it now too. And the dog loves the attention.

Plenty of other more deserving things to mock libs for.

Therapy dogs do not cost, it is a volunteer provided service.

It doesn't cost much in comparison to pretty much anything that deals with university...from building / grounds maintenance to professor salaries, to research equipment, etc.

If a couple of kids want to pet some dogs during finals week who gives a shit? Why is this of so much concern to you?

Forum List

Back