More left wing free speech, NPR will end live interviews after Conservative makes host look dumb...

.... when you go to NPR's funding source, the page is missing. http://www.npr.org/about/aboutnpr/publicradiofinances.html ...

No, it's not "missing" -- you just don't know how to properly click a link.
Page Not Found
We can't seem to find the page you were looking for.

That's cuz you didn't click the right link.

Doof.

You apparently missed the easy-peasy easy to find drop down menu --

About NPR

First link on the front page. ^

"Overview" -- click Public Radio Finances

which shows you're full of shit when you say the "page is missing."

Or you just suck at this internet thingy.

That is not what he did or said.

My Gawd, you are an obtuse fool.

^ The idiot birther can't read.

Should we be surprised?

.... when you go to NPR's funding source, the page is missing. http://www.npr.org/about/aboutnpr/publicradiofinances.html ...

Page Not Found

It might have to do with my browser. I don't use an establishment browser. It might only let you in if you use Google or E.
"establishment browser"

:lol:
Julian Assange - Google Is Not What It Seems

Page Not Found

Doof.

About NPR

Sorry, I was following a different link.

nazis can't even do live interviews on PBS anymore...whats the world coming too
359f642e694911700b9c9b2640511c14.jpg
^ Now he's posting pics with false quotes.

One can hate Stalin and still recognize you are posting bullshit.

Page Not Found

Doof.

About NPR

Sorry, I was following a different link.
Apology accepted. Thank you.

FYI

NPR gets just 5% of their revenues from state, local and federal GOVT tax monies
Should be a big fat 0%. I listen to them daily and they are a progressive libtard radio show.
more than half of our citizens are liberal and it is fine to fund them, just like it is fine for us tax payers to pay for Rush Limbaugh to be heard on Military radio overseas....liberals don't subscribe to Limbaugh's trash talk, just as much or even more than you don't approve of NPR getting a few bucks in tax dollars....

Last edited:
FYI

NPR gets just 5% of their revenues from state, local and federal GOVT tax monies
Should be a big fat 0%. I listen to them daily and they are a progressive libtard radio show.
more than half of our citizens are liberal and it is fine to fund them, just like it is fine for us tax payers to pay for Rush Limbaugh to be heard on Military radio overseas....liberals don't subscribe to Limbaugh's trash talk, just as much or even more than you don't approve of NPR getting a few bucks in tax dollars....
Care4libtardsonly ...few bucks? They should get $0 from tax payers..link the pro right wing military radio and its federal budget.

FYI

Care4libtardsonly ...few bucks? They should get $0 from tax payers..link the pro right wing military radio and its federal budget.
Armed forces radio is paid by the Military budget, and we the federal tax payer pays for the military budget...if you want specifics of how much, then you can find that out yourself NLT...I do't know the specifics of how much on the NPR costs either...

Here is the Rush Limbaugh Controversy on Military radio/tv....

The Rush Limbaugh Show - Wikipedia

So much for free speech and the free exchange of ideas....the democrats/left wing totalitarians do not want free speech...especially when it is used to show the truth, reality and the difference between right and wrong and good and evil.....

NPR BANS Live Interviews With Conservative After THIS Happens...
. Bad timing NPR. We will own all branches of Government in January. I intend to call my Stste's Representative to Congress and demand NPR lose Federal funding for this reason alone. The liberals and Democrats can fuck off.

FYI

Here's the thing tho guys. NPR didn't say that. You're still invited.

So much for free speech and the free exchange of ideas....the democrats/left wing totalitarians do not want free speech...especially when it is used to show the truth, reality and the difference between right and wrong and good and evil.....

NPR BANS Live Interviews With Conservative After THIS Happens...
. Bad timing NPR. We will own all branches of Government in January. I intend to call my Stste's Representative to Congress and demand NPR lose Federal funding for this reason alone. The liberals and Democrats can fuck off.

Here's the thing tho. NPR had on some guy. Someone in an OP ED said they shouldn't have on white nationalist. The website takes that and says NPR BANS CONSERVATIVES.

Which if you look at the link they provide it doesn't say that. At all. Fake news made to anger.

FYI

Here's the thing tho guys. NPR didn't say that. You're still invited.
YES, I agree, they did NOT say that..... the whole thread op turns out to be bogus, and simply partisan made up right wing media rhetoric to rile the troupes imo.

My understanding is that NYT publishes all the news that's fit to print; NOT shit like fake "news
NYT and Washington Post report fake news.
can you give an example of what article they posted that was ''fake news''?
Ha ha ha ... I'd like to see an intelligent response to your Q!
Doubt we'll see any from any Average guy :)
I've known AvgGuyIA for over ten years. He's a barbershop quarteting loud and proud racist.

(he also thinks the 1st Amendment should be abolished for liberals.)

As a side note: he treasures the sweat rag of Rush Limbaugh he was "gifted" (yes, a literal perspiration soaked handkerchief) as if it were a sacred object. I'm not kidding.

My understanding is that NYT publishes all the news that's fit to print; NOT shit like fake "news
NYT and Washington Post report fake news.
can you give an example of what article they posted that was ''fake news''?
Ha ha ha ... I'd like to see an intelligent response to your Q!
Doubt we'll see any from any Average guy :)
I've known AvgGuyIA for over ten years. He's a barbershop quarteting loud and proud racist.

(he also thinks the 1st Amendment should be abolished for liberals.)

As a side note: he treasures the sweat rag of Rush Limbaugh he was "gifted" (yes, a literal perspiration soaked handkerchief) as if it were a sacred object. I'm not kidding.
I hope your post was not "fake news".
:)
Unfortunately, AVG guys & gals need better education in the USA.
The gifted (financially) and uneducated saps are responsible for the Trump disaster.
I hope I'm wrong and Trump was super shrewd to market his crap to those "avg" folks so he would get elected (the educated rich who voted for him want to stay gifted) ... and we'll actually see reasonable policy from his administration ...
I'm not holding my breath.

Forum List

Back