More left wing free speech, NPR will end live interviews after Conservative makes host look dumb...

You guys are quoting fake news and backing it with more fake news to claim its not fake news....Its a circle of bull lol

Until you can prove to us it's a fake news story, all we take away from your babbling is that you are a perfect example of the zeroes on this website we have to insufferably endure.

You guys are quoting fake news and backing it with more fake news to claim its not fake news....Its a circle of bull lol

Until you can prove to us it's a fake news story, all we take away from your babbling is that you are a perfect example of the zeroes on this website we have to insufferably endure.
It is babble to the libtards because they cannot understand how anything is true that is outside of their ideological definitions of reality, even if they are the ones doing it, lol.

You want proof its fake? Ok, read what NPR said and then read what your links claims they said.

You can always come back and say "Derp its the same" but then I'll know you're full retard

FYI

NPR gets just 5% of their revenues from state, local and federal GOVT tax monies
Thank you for confirming that NPR is a tax payer funded organization.

This is a toggle yes/no kind of thing, not a gray scale.

If they take tax dollars they need to commit to a better standard of journalism than the kind of shit the New York Times does.
they do already! :p

and yes 95% funded by donation, 5% from state, local and federal govt

It was reported here numb nuts. And it was reported here first.

Here

18dxucugyzujcjpg.jpg

Now that I reported this here go forth with your new knowledge and tell the world
You just can't stand being wrong, can you? :badgrin:

I'm not...I just reported that and since thats the bar for you, this also is true because I reported it here. Thats all it takes

So. . . you say no one is reporting this outside conservative media, yet I prove that NPR and Media Matters tell you this is the new reality (see post #10) . . . and your reaction is. . .
tumblr_n6g8s30HNc1sjd8gao1_500.gif

Nice.

"This new reality"? Go on and instead of being cute tell everyone and quote for them this "new reality" you claim that proves the OP correct.

Go on...and when you cant then I've owned both you and him with phony news and phony links.:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Dont get shy now:badgrin::badgrin:

I ALREADY DID!

Zeus ma'Goose but yer Obtuse. Another poster posted the links for you too.

"And on Thursday's All Things Considered, Kelly McEvers interviewed Richard Spencer, a white nationalist who coined the term "alt-right," but the interview itself did not air live."

"In addition, in my opinion, these interviews should not be done live. Inskeep is an excellent live interviewer, but live interviews are difficult, especially when there is limited time. A little contextualizing never hurts."
Listeners: Two Recent Interviews Are 'Normalizing Hate Speech'

Last edited:
FYI

NPR gets just 5% of their revenues from state, local and federal GOVT tax monies

If they take tax dollars they need to commit to a better standard of journalism than the kind of shit the New York Times does.

I already proved this false in post #7. It ranges between 28 and 35% of funding. The rest is composed of establishment elite social programing control.

FYI

I already proved this false in post #7. It ranges between 28 and 35% of funding. The rest is composed of establishment elite social programing control.
didnt see your post 7 will go look now...

here is what i got it from...

PieChart_01_2015-01_custom-3ec10bd89b469c991bb411857757654d6a14a077-s800-c85.jpg

Public Radio Finances

Here

18dxucugyzujcjpg.jpg

Now that I reported this here go forth with your new knowledge and tell the world

I'm not...I just reported that and since thats the bar for you, this also is true because I reported it here. Thats all it takes

So. . . you say no one is reporting this outside conservative media, yet I prove that NPR and Media Matters tell you this is the new reality (see post #10) . . . and your reaction is. . .

Nice.

"This new reality"? Go on and instead of being cute tell everyone and quote for them this "new reality" you claim that proves the OP correct.

Go on...and when you cant then I've owned both you and him with phony news and phony links.:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

I ALREADY DID!

Zeua ma'Goose but yer Obtuse. Another poster posted the links for you too.

"And on Thursday's All Things Considered, Kelly McEvers interviewed Richard Spencer, a white nationalist who coined the term "alt-right," but the interview itself did not air live."

"In addition, in my opinion, these interviews should not be done live. Inskeep is an excellent live interviewer, but live interviews are difficult, especially when there is limited time. A little contextualizing never hurts."

Don't conflate the opinion piece with NPR. You said NPR is no longer doing live interview with conservatives. Where is that quote from NPR?

Answer: There isn't one

FYI

My understanding is that NYT publishes all the news that's fit to print; NOT shit like fake "news".

FYI

didnt see your post 7 will go look now...

here is what i got it from...

PieChart_01_2015-01_custom-3ec10bd89b469c991bb411857757654d6a14a077-s800-c85.jpg

Public Radio Finances
See, that is where you looked, but stopped thinking.

CPB is tax payer funded. Colleges and Universities are tax payer funded, and "Other" are funded by tax payer grants from the CPB.

Foundations have a social engineering agenda contrary to the public good.

If you have ever listened to a funding drive, you would be aware that at least 50%, if not more of the individuals involved in the funding drive, are elites that are connected to the social engineering foundations, again, not very good for a healthy democracy.

As far as corporations? Please, that makes them no better than corporate media.

Nice.

I ALREADY DID!

Don't conflate the opinion piece with NPR. You said NPR is no longer doing live interview with conservatives. Where is that quote from NPR?

Ahhh. . . so you want an "official editorial policy" laid out on paper?

head-up-your-ass.jpg

.... when you go to NPR's funding source, the page is missing. http://www.npr.org/about/aboutnpr/publicradiofinances.html ...

No, it's not "missing" -- you just don't know how to properly click a link.
Page Not Found
We can't seem to find the page you were looking for.

It might have to do with my browser. I don't use an establishment browser. It might only let you in if you use Google or E.

Nice.

I ALREADY DID!

Ahhh. . . so you want an "official editorial policy" laid out on paper?

head-up-your-ass.jpg

See? When you're asked for proof you opt to show nice pics.

I told you, and now you've been owned....unless of course you can find that quote. The door is always open

.... when you go to NPR's funding source, the page is missing. http://www.npr.org/about/aboutnpr/publicradiofinances.html ...

Page Not Found

That's cuz you didn't click the right link.

Doof.

You apparently missed the easy-peasy easy to find drop down menu --

About NPR

First link on the front page. ^

"Overview" -- click Public Radio Finances

which shows you're full of shit when you say the "page is missing."

Or you just suck at this internet thingy.

Page Not Found

It might have to do with my browser. I don't use an establishment browser. It might only let you in if you use Google or E.
"establishment browser"

:lol:

Page Not Found

That's cuz you didn't click the right link.

Doof.

You apparently missed the easy-peasy easy to find drop down menu --

About NPR

First link on the front page. ^

"Overview" -- click Public Radio Finances

which shows you're full of shit when you say the "page is missing."

Or you just suck at this internet thingy.

That is not what he did or said.

My Gawd, you are an obtuse fool.

Forum List

Back