All those people up in Massechusetts are having a wonderful new year with all that Globull Warming. No power...Oops.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
MSN
placeholderBoston 25 News

2h
MEMA outages map: Thousands without power in Massachusetts as snow piles up

MEMA outages map: Thousands without power in Massachusetts as snow piles up
I bet right now everyone up in Mass, both Republicans and Democrats are wishing for Global Warming, but alas, God wont play the Marxists/Demofascists game of stealing the wealth of America. More events like this is going to rile people up against the GW Zealots....

MSN

I bet right now everyone up in Mass, both Republicans and Democrats are wishing for Global Warming, but alas, God wont play the Marxists/Demofascists game of stealing the wealth of America. More events like this is going to rile people up against the GW Zealots....
You know, I read that and re read it but all I get out of it is how triggered you are.

YOu wanna wipe your chin, take a deep breath, and try again?

At least they got snow.....All I got was a bunch of wintery mix, never did see a snowflake fall.

It's funny, my driveways have southern exposure....As soon as the sun came out the ice melted.....They guy across the street is slowly chipping away at a inch of ice.....Location, location, location. ;)

Forum List

Back