More glennbeck: Defining white culture

You're not a teacher and I'm not a student so that excuse ain't gonna work. But hey it's ok that you didn't know the answer, I mean there are stupid people all over this world, you just happen to be one of them.

As I said, I wasn't asking because I didn't know the answer.

And FYI...you might consider learning how to be more tactful in your discussion with others. I think we are realizing that your white culture is not entirely as how you defined it in words, but it is more defined in how you interact with others.

Yea sure, you knew the answer. You were just asking. :cuckoo:

If the truth offends you then that's your problem. I understand stupid people don't like to be reminded of how utterly stupid they are, but I figured a gentle reminder every now and then might be helpful. Obviously you don't agree. Most stupid people don't.

original_image.png

If anyone needs to see how whores act, all they have to do is read your posts.

I see, so you can't answer the question. Why don't you just say you can't answer the question instead of replying with some lame attempt at an insult. But this is how you libidiots operate. You make asinine statements like "they just act like their [sic] whores", and when ask to clarify your statement, what do you do? Try to marginalize the question, deflect the conversation onto the person asking the question, you do anything but answer the damn question. If you're not prepared to clarify your statements then you shouldn't make them!

And I meant their, not they're.

No [sic]

Sicco.

I see, so now you're saying Beck and O'reilly has whores. I don't suppose you can back up this claim either. At one time I thought you were one of the least dumbest liberals in this forum. I can see now I was mistaken.

You got to hand it to Glenn. How many guys tell a girl young enough to be his daughter, on national television, to stop by his office because he has a camera and can take some naked pictures of her. The look on her face is priceless.

Glenn is probably another Republican culture warrior like Bill O'Reilly. He was charged with sexual harassment and joked that an 11 year old rape victim "liked it" and probably had "fun".

Shining examples of "real" Republicans. Gotta love 'em.

YouTube - Glenn 'The Creep' Beck

YouTube - Bill O'Reilly blames kidnapped victim Shawn Hornbeck

By the way neither Beck nor O'Reilly are republicans.

Because it isn't trendy to be one these days.......so they claim "conservative" or "independent" in a weak attempt to appear nonpartisan. Honestly, how do you think they vote when they go to the polling place? Who was the last Democrat that either one of them voted for? The biggest kick is when I heard Hannity claim last week that he was alibertarian!!! Bwahahahahahahahaha!!! Yeah, and I'm the King of England. I'm a libertarian........and Sean and I are a world apart on our political views.

No [sic]

Sicco.

I see, so now you're saying Beck and O'reilly has whores. I don't suppose you can back up this claim either. At one time I thought you were one of the least dumbest liberals in this forum. I can see now I was mistaken.
No, scuttlebutts. You claim they do not define themselves as republicans, I content if they are not republicans, they certainly are whores for the republicans.

I shouldn't have to explain what should be obvious to all but the most looped-out, spittle-ridden partisan.

I was asked a question and I gave my opinion. You know nothing of my heritage.

Who was saying anything about YOUR heritage? This isn't all about YOU, you know.

Sorry to have to disagree , but my opinion is all about me. And you brought up heritage when you stated that "there were times when the Irish, the Italians, and the Eastern European was not considered "white"."

Apparently.... :eusa_whistle:

You got to hand it to Glenn. How many guys tell a girl young enough to be his daughter, on national television, to stop by his office because he has a camera and can take some naked pictures of her. The look on her face is priceless.

Glenn is probably another Republican culture warrior like Bill O'Reilly. He was charged with sexual harassment and joked that an 11 year old rape victim "liked it" and probably had "fun".

Shining examples of "real" Republicans. Gotta love 'em.

YouTube - Glenn 'The Creep' Beck

YouTube - Bill O'Reilly blames kidnapped victim Shawn Hornbeck

Because it isn't trendy to be one these days.......so they claim "conservative" or "independent" in a weak attempt to appear nonpartisan. Honestly, how do you think they vote when they go to the polling place? Who was the last Democrat that either one of them voted for? The biggest kick is when I heard Hannity claim last week that he was alibertarian!!! Bwahahahahahahahaha!!! Yeah, and I'm the King of England. I'm a libertarian........and Sean and I are a world apart on our political views.

Hannity has always described himself to be a Reagan conservative. If he stated he was a libertarian it was in jest. Beck says he's a libertarian, O'reilly says he's an independant. I don't know how they voted and neither do you. You're speculating they voted for a republican based on their conservative views, but it's mere speculation on your part.

No [sic]

Sicco.

No, scuttlebutts. You claim they do not define themselves as republicans, I content if they are not republicans, they certainly are whores for the republicans.

I shouldn't have to explain what should be obvious to all but the most looped-out, spittle-ridden partisan.

And again I'll ask you to clarify your statement. How are they acting like whores? And do you base you opinion on experience?

Hannity has always described himself to be a Reagan conservative. If he stated he was a libertarian it was in jest. Beck says he's a libertarian, O'reilly says he's an independant. I don't know how they voted and neither do you. You're speculating they voted for a republican based on their conservative views, but it's mere speculation on your part.

I see. So they are actually LMSM plants just claiming to be conservative. Their stated conservative beliefs and ideology as well as bad mouthing of liberal/Democrat candidates and policies would in no way indicate how they would vote? Interested in buying some beach front property in Arizona? Perhaps a bridge?

I see. So they are actually LMSM plants just claiming to be conservative. Their stated conservative beliefs and ideology as well as bad mouthing of liberal/Democrat candidates and policies would in no way indicate how they would vote? Interested in buying some beach front property in Arizona? Perhaps a bridge?
I hear there is a Bridge to Nowhere available.

Somewhere.

Beach front property in Arizona? It's obvious who the idiot is in this discussion.

Bill O'Reilly:
In his books and on his radio and TV shows, O'Reilly claimed to be an independent. In his book The O'Reilly Factor, he wrote, "You might be wondering if whether I'm conservative, liberal, libertarian, or exactly what... See, I don't want to fit any of those labels, because I believe that the truth doesn't have labels. When I see corruption, I try to expose it. When I see exploitation, I try to fight it. That's my political position."

Glen Beck:
"I am a Conservative who doesn't happen to be a Republican. 'Every day that goes by, I'm more and more libertarian,'' he bashes both political parties he's on record as saying McCain would have been a worse president than Obama.

O'Reilly has been fair to the President, calling him out on things he disagrees with and complimenting him on issues that they do agree. It just so happens that he disagrees with Obama more often than not. Fact is I know a lot of democratics that are critical of Obama's policies, does that mean they're really closet conservatives? I understand you're intellectually challenged, especially with the idea of Arizona having beach front property, but you shouldn't assume you know how others vote.

It's obvious who the idiot is in this discussion.

Wow! Just wow. What are you.......13? If you want to imitate your talk radio heroes in your discourse here, I'm good with it. Now that I know your ground rules, I'll reciprocate. You're a fucktard. Have a good day and don't be late to class.

It's obvious who the idiot is in this discussion.

Wow! Just wow. What are you.......13? If you want to imitate your talk radio heroes in your discourse here, I'm good with it. Now that I know your ground rules, I'll reciprocate. You're a fucktard. Have a good day and don't be late to class.

Your concession is duly noted.

Forum List

Back