More glennbeck: Defining white culture

What the fuck is up with this issue?. What? Despite the vitriol, Mr. Beck never dragged a black dude out of a truck and stomped on his head during a race riot. See, I don't like assholes. I don't like assholes that oversimplify a issue, either. "Why can't we just get along": Rodney King said that. Why not? Well, Mr. King, stop running away from the po-pos and face up to the facts, don’t blame the man, boyo. Rodney was speeding and fleeing the scene , and resisting arrest. But he was innocent by reason he was black, that’s all. I have seen Anglos run and get their asses kicked by cops, and I didn’t film it. Anyway, who cares? Not Charlie Bass, that is for fucking sure. I have had cops shove my lilly white ass in the snow, and some of them were black, right out side mi casa’s back door, guns drawn, and I did was walk out side and demand what the fuck they were doing in my back yard. Don’t do that. They assume the worst, and you better have calm head when that happens, I tell you what. They will do worse than taser your ass, no questions asked. Rodney King was a pussy.

White people love soup. They have lots of soup. Everyone knows what goes with soup.

Crackers.

White people love soup. They have lots of soup. Everyone knows what goes with soup.

What? Crackers? Racist, I said it I lived it already.
Rodney King was a pussy. You are just a pretentious asshole. Yepper yepper.

Great link. I stopped watching FOXNews now altogether thanks to this ass-clown.

"I don't know." Katie Couric stumps and utterly dumbfounds another ditzy rabid Far-Rightwing Nut-job, with a mere simple direct question.

The buffoon doesn't know. You mean you don't know how to defend your racist statements clown. You knew EXACTLY what you meant when you said it and what it meant to and for your legions.

What else do you expect from Biff?

*SMH*

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6VHBEFh4BQ&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Beck w/ Couric - Won't Answer "White Culture" Question[/ame]

Lord love a duck, I haven't have had a cracker for a few years. But I love Tomato soup, though. I am not kidding about the police, here in about in 07 they almost put me in the ground, and I don't hold it against them. Same thing happened with the DEA, in 1987, with drawn, they waved me off from my own drive way. It seems, the illegals down the alley, when they weren't sneaking illegally , they were sneaking in drugs or making meth or sneakng in Mary Jane. Merry fucking Christmas!

What the fuck is up with this issue?. What? Despite the vitriol, Mr. Beck never dragged a black dude out of a truck and stomped on his head during a race riot. See, I don't like assholes. I don't like assholes that oversimplify a issue, either. "Why can't we just get along": Rodney King said that. Why not? Well, Mr. King, stop running away from the po-pos and face up to the facts, don’t blame the man, boyo. Rodney was speeding and fleeing the scene , and resisting arrest. But he was innocent by reason he was black, that’s all. I have seen Anglos run and get their asses kicked by cops, and I didn’t film it. Anyway, who cares? Not Charlie Bass, that is for fucking sure. I have had cops shove my lilly white ass in the snow, and some of them were black, right out side mi casa’s back door, guns drawn, and I did was walk out side and demand what the fuck they were doing in my back yard. Don’t do that. They assume the worst, and you better have calm head when that happens, I tell you what. They will do worse than taser your ass, no questions asked. Rodney King was a pussy.

Rodney King wasn't innocent.

He was a guilty man who was beaten inappropriately.

You got to hand it to Glenn. How many guys tell a girl young enough to be his daughter, on national television, to stop by his office because he has a camera and can take some naked pictures of her. The look on her face is priceless.

Glenn is probably another Republican culture warrior like Bill O'Reilly. He was charged with sexual harassment and joked that an 11 year old rape victim "liked it" and probably had "fun".

Shining examples of "real" Republicans. Gotta love 'em.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PY9IC7njYYc]YouTube - Glenn 'The Creep' Beck[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKI5S4wShqo]YouTube - Bill O'Reilly blames kidnapped victim Shawn Hornbeck[/ame]

You got to hand it to Glenn. How many guys tell a girl young enough to be his daughter, on national television, to stop by his office because he has a camera and can take some naked pictures of her. The look on her face is priceless.

Glenn is probably another Republican culture warrior like Bill O'Reilly. He was charged with sexual harassment and joked that an 11 year old rape victim "liked it" and probably had "fun".

Shining examples of "real" Republicans. Gotta love 'em.

YouTube - Glenn 'The Creep' Beck

YouTube - Bill O'Reilly blames kidnapped victim Shawn Hornbeck

You idiots never cease to amaze me. The Beck clip: Beck wasn't serious in his request, it was a feeble attempt at humor, nothing more. The O'Reilly clip.: Please post the quote where Bill blames Hornbeck. By the way neither Beck nor O'Reilly are republicans.

Forum List

Back