More From Delicate Snowflakeville

I don't see it as "childish petulance." I see it as a rejection of what Pence and this administration have to say. You and I just see this differently, that's all.

I would not have done that if the situation was reversed. I might not have gone, but a walk out? No.
I would not have missed my own graduation. Political protest is not polite.

Unity cannot exist if we are constantly rude to each other.

By the act of convincing yourselves, that only a bad person could oppose you, you have created a massive divide in this nation.

Your extreme self righteousness is tearing this nation apart, possible forever.
I don't necessarily believe a person is "bad" for disagreeing with me. You should know me better than that. And I'm not the one who is constantly giving "funnies" to mock and deride another's posts. That would be the conservatives--you know, the ones who are so humble and fair to others with a different opinion.

You support the idea that Pence is so "bad" that it reasonable to disrupt a graduation ceremony with a protest walk out.

My kids no better. My daughter graduated from Monmouth University and we sat through the ceremony. No walkouts or protest and the same for all of my nieces and nephews. My twins will graduate in 2 years and they know better. My kids heard about this and said what a disgrace. They said the Professors should be fired

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some of our newly-minted college grads and their professors just cannot stand to hear anything which does not conform to their leftarded narrative. It offends their delicate sensibilities.

Dozens walk out before Mike Pence's commencement address at Taylor University
Dozens of graduates and faculty at Taylor University walked out of graduation exercises Saturday morning minutes before the introduction of Vice President Mike Pence...

In caps and gowns, the students and faculty rose and quietly walked down the aisle and out of the auditorium in the Kesler Student Activities Center at Taylor.

The protest, planned and discussed prior to Saturday’s ceremony,
Haha...if they are all Snowflakes then I assume they all sent out late-night tweets about how mean and unfair Pence was to them...that's what Snowflakes do, after all.

Simple enough.

Walk out of the graduation ceremony and have your degree shredded.

Wouldn't matter as today's indoctrination-in-lieu-of-education doesn't produce employable output.

Ah but for snowflakes, appearance is everything!

Some of our newly-minted college grads and their professors just cannot stand to hear anything which does not conform to their leftarded narrative. It offends their delicate sensibilities.

Dozens of graduates and faculty at Taylor University walked out of graduation exercises Saturday morning minutes before the introduction of Vice President Mike Pence...

In caps and gowns, the students and faculty rose and quietly walked down the aisle and out of the auditorium in the Kesler Student Activities Center at Taylor.

The worst little whiny loser snowflakes are trump morons. Kids have an excuse. They’re young. What’s yours, beatch?

Now we find ways to justify & excuse them for being hateful, closed-minded, intolerant ideological warriors.

How's the weather in UpIsDownistan, Mac?

The kids rose and quietly, politely showed their disagreement with Pence's long- and well-known "hateful, closed-minded, intolerant ideological warrior" views. As any reasonable person would expect them to do.

That, of course, excludes the hateful, closed-minded, intolerant ideological warriors who would purposefully confuse boneheaded rigidity with intellectual curiosity in order to besmirch kids who would have nothing to do with that sleazy, homophobic Christian Taliban.

Eurotrash does not recognize sarcasm. :rolleyes-41:

iu

The worst little whiny loser snowflakes are trump morons. Kids have an excuse. They’re young. What’s yours, beatch?

Your a moron liberal. Don’t have kids. Do us all a favor. If you have kids I feel sorry for them

I would not have done that if the situation was reversed. I might not have gone, but a walk out? No.
I would not have missed my own graduation. Political protest is not polite.

Unity cannot exist if we are constantly rude to each other.

By the act of convincing yourselves, that only a bad person could oppose you, you have created a massive divide in this nation.

Your extreme self righteousness is tearing this nation apart, possible forever.
I don't necessarily believe a person is "bad" for disagreeing with me. You should know me better than that. And I'm not the one who is constantly giving "funnies" to mock and deride another's posts. That would be the conservatives--you know, the ones who are so humble and fair to others with a different opinion.

You support the idea that Pence is so "bad" that it reasonable to disrupt a graduation ceremony with a protest walk out.

My kids no better. My daughter graduated from Monmouth University and we sat through the ceremony. No walkouts or protest and the same for all of my nieces and nephews. My twins will graduate in 2 years and they know better. My kids heard about this and said what a disgrace. They said the Professors should be fired

Good to hear!

Forum List

Back