More evidence the Moskva sinking doesnt add up.

You are delusional. Russian products notoriously suck.
How would you know? "No one buys them" so you've never seen or used a product of theirs?

Except I can attest in industrial fields I've worked in in the US where we do use Russian products and they are superior to US made. Such as in the mining industry.

How would you know? "No one buys them" so you've never seen or used a product of theirs?

Except I can attest in industrial fields I've worked in in the US where we do use Russian products and they are superior to US made. Such as in the mining industry.
You don't even know what a Class Delta Fire is................you can attest to nothing but Bull Shit.

There is nothing that Russia makes that is better than what the US produces. If you had products worth buying, people would buy them, but NO ONE buys Russian products. You would have to be a fool to do so.

Also more lies from a dumbass such as yourself.

And Russia is the world's second largest exporter of industrial finished goods and machinery. So keep lying to yourself.

Are you drunk......again?

1650836423922.png

Elon Musk alone could afford buy all of Russia's machinery exports every single year if he wanted to. :laugh:

It should use rubles? LOL!
Learn about purchasing power parity. Even that isn't a good indicator of real value, it has to be indexed to a basket of internal prices. There's also no telling the accuracy of a blog that doesn't use LCUs.

The most basic of requirements.

The demand for a currency on the foreign markets (PPP) is only meaningful if Russia wanted to exchange Rubles for imports. Which they have a massive trade surplus so they don't care if there's a discrepancy in PPP and internal prices. Which there is.

It is estimated that Russia is 3rd largest economy in the world based on the internal pricing indexes.

Learn about purchasing power parity. Even that isn't a good indicator of real value, it has to be indexed to a basket of internal prices. There's also no telling the accuracy of a blog that doesn't use LCUs.

The most basic of requirements.

The demand for a currency on the foreign markets (PPP) is only meaningful if Russia wanted to exchange Rubles for imports. Which they have a massive trade surplus so they don't care if there's a discrepancy in PPP and internal prices. Which there is.

It is estimated that Russia is 3rd largest economy in the world based on the internal pricing indexes.

Still looking for your proof?

And Russia is the world's second largest exporter of industrial finished goods and machinery.

LOL!

If you drink enough vodka, they're the 2nd largest.

Still looking for your proof?

And Russia is the world's second largest exporter of industrial finished goods and machinery.

LOL!

If you drink enough vodka, they're the 2nd largest.
I just show that you don't know what you're talking about. I don't have to prove anything. It's not me that finds know nothing blogs on the internet and calls that a source. Go to college.

The demand for a currency on the foreign markets (PPP) is only meaningful if Russia wanted to exchange Rubles for imports.

PPP doesn't have anything to do with "demand for a currency on the foreign markets", that's why losers like to use it to make their shitholes look better.

Forum List

Back