More evidence the Moskva sinking doesnt add up.

DarthTrader

Diamond Member
Mar 29, 2022
First, it's disgusting that my military thread with EVIDENCE goes to the conspiracy forum. But whatever. Here's another one that is different from the first.

The first was situational evidence. But this one is engineering evidence.

This is a good break down of the mechanics of hull breaches with the more capable weapon of a 1500lbs torpedo.

The Neptune/Harpoon is just a 500lbs warhead. It can be a mission kill but it is incredibly unlikely it can actually sink a ship (read the discussions on the cited blog).

Even a 1500lbs torpedo has a hard time sinking an arleigh burke because the damage Shockwave and bubble collapse is over only 50 foot diameter.

As referenced, ships with armor have added keels making them unlikely or unable to be broken up by one torpedo.

Torpedo Shockwaves (dependent upon the speed of the explosive) are at approximately 2500psi of over pressure for the first 0.61 milliseconds of impact.

This is the equivalence of a nuclear bomb which achieved over pressures at ground zero of 3,000 psi.

So all this being understood....Moskva was HEAVILY armored. How heavy?

The Arleigh Burke class is fully loaded at displacement of 8,000 tons and 505 feet long.

The Moskva is 600 feet long and 12,000 tons.

Almost 18% longer but 50% "heavier".

Most of the added weight is splinter plate armor as the super structure isn't that much greater and the BASALTS aren't that heavy.

The addition of armor is important because Moskva has water tight bulkheads like every Soviet ship built since the 40s.

So how does the Moskva take enough damage to sink at all? What would the damage have had to have been?

The idea a 500 lbs anti ship missile designed to defeat unarmored targets or to just create mission kills is not likely the "murder weapon".

I believe the Russians will find evidence the ship was attacked from the south east and hit below the waterline and will use this in international court against the West as evidence the West is waging an illegal undeclared war against Russia, a nuclear power.

The Neptune/Harpoon is just a 500lbs warhead. It can be a mission kill but it is incredibly unlikely it can actually sink a ship (read the discussions on the cited blog).

Lethality depends on where you hit

I believe the Russians will find evidence the ship was attacked from the south east and hit below the waterline and will use this in international court against the West as evidence the West is waging an illegal undeclared war against Russia, a nuclear power.

"Your honor, we have evidence that the West is waging war against Russia"

Judge: "Who let the drunk Russian idiot (but then, I repeat myself) into my courtroom?"

• Banned
Lethality depends on where you hit
It was hit in the engine compartment area as evidenced by the pics. Which is a very non lethal area (but is a mission kill so one of the best areas to hit for that reason.)

First, it's disgusting that my military thread with EVIDENCE goes to the conspiracy forum. But whatever. Here's another one that is different from the first.

This is a good break down of the mechanics of hull breaches with the more capable weapon of a 1500lbs torpedo.

Even a 1500lbs torpedo has a hard time sinking an arleigh burke because the damage Shockwave and bubble collapse is over only 50 foot diameter.

As referenced, ships with armor have added keels making them unlikely or unable to be broken up by one torpedo.

Torpedo Shockwaves (dependent upon the speed of the explosive) are at approximately 2500psi of over pressure for the first 0.61 milliseconds of impact.

This is the equivalence of a nuclear bomb which achieved over pressures at ground zero of 3,000 psi.

The Arleigh Burke class is fully loaded at displacement of 8,000 tons and 505 feet long.

Most of the added weight is splinter plate armor as the super structure isn't that much greater and the BASALTS aren't that heavy.

The addition of armor is important because Moskva has water tight bulkheads like every Soviet ship built since the 40s.

So how does the Moskva take enough damage to sink at all? What would the damage have had to have been?

The idea a 500 lbs anti ship missile designed to defeat unarmored targets or to just create mission kills is not likely the "murder weapon".

Gulf of Tonkin 2????

~S~

It was hit in the engine compartment area as evidenced by the pics. Which is a very non lethal area (but is a mission kill so one of the best areas to hit for that reason.)
Which caused a fire that spread to the ammo compartment

Russians are not that bright when it comes to safety

General Quarters General Quarters. All hands man your battle stations. We have flooding and a Class Bravo Fire in the engine Room. Make ready reports to DC Central

Guess Russian engines run on Pixie Dust huh Ivan?

Nice! It would be awesome if the US was secretly destroying Russian ships. I hope its true.

General Quarters General Quarters. All hands man your battle stations. We have flooding and a Class Bravo Fire in the engine Room. Make ready reports to DC Central

Guess Russian engines run on Pixie Dust huh Ivan?
Guess you don't know what the fuck I said and you're God damned retarded.

Get back to me when a diesel fire by itself sinks a ship. Almost never. Learn why engine rooms are considered mission kills and aren't consider to be the most lethal shots. As I plainly stated.

Now go play your "I used to be a nobody in the Navy for 4 years" routine elsewhere.

It also depends on the construction of the ship. Russian made products always suck, so it wouldnt take much to sink one of their inferior ships.
You've never been on a Russian ship and you don't have any evidence for your claim.

You've never been on a Russian ship and you don't have any evidence for your claim.
Bro, your drone cameras are cheap store bought "Canon's" held in place with duct tape. Everything Russia makes is cheaply made. This has always been the case. Its why your subs go missing and why your jets fail, and why your nuclear plants melt down. Thats why no one buys Russian products outside of Russia.

Bro, your drone cameras are cheap store bought "Canon's" held in place with duct tape. Everything Russia makes is cheaply made. This has always been the case. Its why your subs go missing and why your jets fail, and why your nuclear plants melt down. Thats why no one buys Russian products outside of Russia.
Also more lies from a dumbass such as yourself.

And Russia is the world's second largest exporter of industrial finished goods and machinery. So keep lying to yourself.

Guess you don't know what the fuck I said and you're God damned retarded.

Get back to me when a diesel fire by itself sinks a ship. Almost never. Learn why engine rooms are considered mission kills and aren't consider to be the most lethal shots. As I plainly stated.

Now go play your "I used to be a nobody in the Navy for 4 years" routine elsewhere.
Go Fuck yourself Ivan...........Here you are spreading lies on this board............Trying to say we are killing Russians and blah blah blah.

Then Lie about the Sheffield.............You don't know shit about a Class Delta Fire.........That was very clear. It is standard training in the US Navy.........

Anytime you fuckers feel skippy try your BS on us and see how it turns out...........

Also more lies from a dumbass such as yourself.

And Russia is the world's second largest exporter of industrial finished goods and machinery. So keep lying to yourself.
You are delusional. Russian products notoriously suck. Russia doesnt make it on these lists at all, let alone at second place.

Forum List

Back