More evidence CNN is the king of fake news.

They either planted or didnt bother verifying.

Most likely he sold himself as a disenchanted Trump voter and CNN was all over it.
Either way it was fake news and they promoted it. Matters not if they were complicit or just stupid.
How do we know he didn't actually vote for Mr. Trump, Because he was not happy with Mrs. Clinton?

We'll see if there is buyers remorse this Fall I presume.

Man, you guys sure do agonize over what is on CNN. I don't think their program directors care as much as you guys do.:04::04::04:

And you wonder why you're viewed as ill informed and clueless. It's a trademark of a CNN sheeple

Yet here you are responding....like a little poodle following me around.

I'm pointing out the obvious. If you dont want responses don't post....or use ignore, clown

Again lose the funny...its against the rulzesss

Was there really evidence that CNN planted this guy?
Presumably a network like CNN would not just INVITE a random person into their studio to be part of a panel without, you know, doing their job and investigating the background of the people they are going to be focusing on.

So either way they were complicit or negligent of their journalistic duty.
Oh come on now, if you are going to say CNN planted a guy then you better have evidence that they planted him. If you don’t then your thread and the OP video are just as fake as the thing you are pointing at. Wow. The hypocrisy here is blinding

Thread moved to media because its deemed not political.

I submit that CNN has made it political via their actions. They are practically an arm of the DNC.

Was there really evidence that CNN planted this guy?
Presumably a network like CNN would not just INVITE a random person into their studio to be part of a panel without, you know, doing their job and investigating the background of the people they are going to be focusing on.

So either way they were complicit or negligent of their journalistic duty.
Oh come on now, if you are going to say CNN planted a guy then you better have evidence that they planted him. If you don’t then your thread and the OP video are just as fake as the thing you are pointing at. Wow. The hypocrisy here is blinding
I just gave you the evidence. You choosing to ignore it is not my problem.

should we compare CNN's record with Fox News?
Yes an example of CNN setting up a fake panelist has been provided.

Your turn to post similar acts of rigged broadcasting by FOX.....your move.

Bet you don't come back with anything.
I am not the one special pleading and claiming CNN, is fake news.

Should we ask CNN why they interviewed people who did not vote for Trump?
So you have nothing about FOX.
There’s plenty on Fox. How about when Bret Bair reported that the FBI was going to indict Hillary just before the election?

There’s plenty on Fox. How about when Bret Bair reported that the FBI was going to indict Hillary just before the election?

Hillary was under investigation and the FBI concluded and anounced days prior to the election that no prosecutor would indict.

Is that seriously your example ?

Forum List

Back