More evidence CNN is the king of fake news.

There’s plenty on Fox. How about when Bret Bair reported that the FBI was going to indict Hillary just before the election?

Hillary was under investigation and the FBI concluded and anounced days prior to the election that no prosecutor would indict.

Is that seriously your example ?
Your guys were on a watch list; and then, showed up on "Mr. Sulu's security board." Who's fault is that?

They either planted or didnt bother verifying.

Most likely he sold himself as a disenchanted Trump voter and CNN was all over it.
How do you verify who somebody voted for?
You're right. Social media history, information that can be found in mere seconds, is too much to ask....

Unreal
Did his social media account say who he voted for or what his policy opinions were?
Did you watch the video? His position on Trump PRE ELECTION was crystal fucking clear.

Was there really evidence that CNN planted this guy?
Presumably a network like CNN would not just INVITE a random person into their studio to be part of a panel without, you know, doing their job and investigating the background of the people they are going to be focusing on.

So either way they were complicit or negligent of their journalistic duty.
Oh come on now, if you are going to say CNN planted a guy then you better have evidence that they planted him. If you don’t then your thread and the OP video are just as fake as the thing you are pointing at. Wow. The hypocrisy here is blinding
I just gave you the evidence. You choosing to ignore it is not my problem.
Your response had no evidence, you simply said they should have known. That doesn’t prove that they planted him. This thread is a joke

Presumably a network like CNN would not just INVITE a random person into their studio to be part of a panel without, you know, doing their job and investigating the background of the people they are going to be focusing on.

Oh come on now, if you are going to say CNN planted a guy then you better have evidence that they planted him. If you don’t then your thread and the OP video are just as fake as the thing you are pointing at. Wow. The hypocrisy here is blinding
Your response had no evidence, you simply said they should have known. That doesn’t prove that they planted him. This thread is a joke
The fact that you didn't watch the video or are just willfully stupid is a joke.

Don't like the thread get the fuck out. Problem solved

That's beside the point.
How so? It’s the whole premise of the thread
The premise of the thread is that they promote fake news.

Motive ultimately is irrelevant
Now you are spinning. The big bold title of the video you posted in the OP stated that CNN planted a panel member. It seems there is no evidence to back up that claim, thus making that video and your thread just as fake as the thing you are crying about.

There’s plenty on Fox. How about when Bret Bair reported that the FBI was going to indict Hillary just before the election?

Hillary was under investigation and the FBI concluded and anounced days prior to the election that no prosecutor would indict.

Is that seriously your example ?
He made a report that they found new evidence and were going to indict her. He had to retract the story and apologize after it was debunked. This was a fake story about a presidential candidate just before the election. You think having a panel member who falsely claimed he voted for Trump is a bigger deal? Really?!

Most likely he sold himself as a disenchanted Trump voter and CNN was all over it.
You're right. Social media history, information that can be found in mere seconds, is too much to ask....

Unreal
Did his social media account say who he voted for or what his policy opinions were?
Did you watch the video? His position on Trump PRE ELECTION was crystal fucking clear.
I watched the first couple minutes but got sick of listening to that dude, so I asked you all what the evidence was... so social media showed that he didn’t vote for Trump, is that the answer?

The fact that you didn't watch the video or are just willfully stupid is a joke.

Don't like the thread get the fuck out. Problem solved
I never said I didn’t like the thread, I think it’s great. Just think it’s a joke. You want to complain about CNN being fake news because they planted a panelist yet you have zero evidence that they planted a panelist. It’s hilarious.

Unreal
I watched the first couple minutes but got sick of listening to that dude, so I asked you all what the evidence was... so social media showed that he didn’t vote for Trump, is that the answer?
Fuck off and WATCH THE VIDEO.

I'm done arguing with you. Its ridiculous that you are even attempting to debate this from a position of ignorance

Yes they were anti-Trump, Did you see his videos ?
No I didn’t. So he was posting anti trump stuff before the election? Is that what they found in his social media accounts?
So you admit you are arguing from an uninformed position.

The PERFECT CNN viewer
I was asking a legit question. I argued based on your piss poor response that failed to show evidence that CNN planted a panelist.

Not the first time they've been busted. And I would whole heartedly support them losing their press credentials for the White House

Chameleon News Network . . .
Cronyism News Network
Crack (smoking) News Network
Clown Nose Network
Cthulu Nyarlathotep Network

Dealer's choice . . .

Not the first time they've been busted. And I would whole heartedly support them losing their press credentials for the White House

Chameleon News Network . . .
Cronyism News Network
Crack (smoking) News Network
Clown Nose Network
Cthulu Nyarlathotep Network

Dealer's choice . . .

pNlflyW.jpg

Unreal
Fuck off and WATCH THE VIDEO.

I'm done arguing with you. Its ridiculous that you are even attempting to debate this from a position of ignorance
If you depend on people watching a 10-minute agenda video you have no valid argument.

Forum List

Back