Facebook is a data gathering division of the CIA/NSA

Rosy

VIP Member
Apr 23, 2018
Exactly where I am
REVEALED: Facebook’s CIA Connections... - The Daily Edge

Has the recent Facebook data scandal got you a little paranoid about sharing information on the internet?

I don’t blame you. After all, Facebook has access to some of your most personal information.

I’m talking about every message you’ve ever sent or been sent, every contact in your phone and even access to your computer’s camera and microphones.

Now would you like to get a lot more paranoid?

OK.

Let me introduce you to a company called In-Q-Tel…
Facebook was launched in February 2004 from the Harvard dorm room of Mark Zuckerberg and friends.

The company received its first capital injection of $500,000 from Peter Thiel that summer. The next two capital injections were $12.7 million from Thiel and Accel Partners in May 2005 and then $27.5 million from an Accel-led round of financing that included Thiel, Accel and Greylock Partners in April 2006.3

Just for fun, I searched for each of those investors and In-Q-Tel at the same time.

Here is what I found:

Peter Thiel — Took In-Q-Tel funding for his startup firm Palantir somewhere around 2004.

Accel Partners — In 2004, Accel partner James Breyer sat on the board of directors of military defense contractor BBN with In-Q-Tel’s CEO Gilman Louie.

Greylock Partners — Howard Cox, the head of Greylock, served directly on In-Q-Tel’s board of directors.

Simplified Facebook was created as an undercover data gathering tool to attract terrorist of all types.

Nothing you post there belongs to you, it belongs to Facebook and the NSA.

Alex Jones outed this to many who were listening

Enjoy

Has the recent Facebook data scandal got you a little paranoid about sharing information on the internet?

I don’t blame you. After all, Facebook has access to some of your most personal information.

I’m talking about every message you’ve ever sent or been sent, every contact in your phone and even access to your computer’s camera and microphones.

OK.

Facebook was launched in February 2004 from the Harvard dorm room of Mark Zuckerberg and friends.

The company received its first capital injection of $500,000 from Peter Thiel that summer. The next two capital injections were $12.7 million from Thiel and Accel Partners in May 2005 and then $27.5 million from an Accel-led round of financing that included Thiel, Accel and Greylock Partners in April 2006.3

Just for fun, I searched for each of those investors and In-Q-Tel at the same time.

Here is what I found:

Peter Thiel — Took In-Q-Tel funding for his startup firm Palantir somewhere around 2004.

Accel Partners — In 2004, Accel partner James Breyer sat on the board of directors of military defense contractor BBN with In-Q-Tel’s CEO Gilman Louie.

Greylock Partners — Howard Cox, the head of Greylock, served directly on In-Q-Tel’s board of directors.

Simplified Facebook was created as an undercover data gathering tool to attract terrorist of all types.

Enjoy
What else is new, they have been milking your data for ever
and selling to anyone who wants it. They also keep a open file under fake names to milk more out of you online when they get interested in you and comments you have made. I refused to be online with any of the Facebook type orgs. This one here I used my friends Credit card and another name.

Tell us something new dear Rosy.

Tell us something new,

I agree with you.

OK.

Here is what I found:

Enjoy
You've gotta be kidding me, more Alex Jones bullshit?

If stupidity were a disease you kids would all be dead.

OK.

Here is what I found:

Enjoy

CNN agrees dopey.

I am never wrong, no I do not know everything, but I do not comment on what I do not know

Next fool

NSA mines Facebook, including Americans' profiles - CNN

OK.

Here is what I found:

Enjoy

CNN agrees dopey.

I am never wrong, no I do not know everything, but I do not comment on what I do not know

Next fool

Yeah.... Nope. Cnn doesn't agree. That link says NSA mines profiles, the conspiracy theory Jones is spouting implies Facebook is complicit.

dailyreckoning.com,sounds legit.
Read the terms of service at Facebook, everything you post there belongs to them and the NSA
Actually it belongs to whomever they want to sell your information to. Facebook is an international business, and sells their information to the highest bidders. They are the furthest thing from a government entity.

OK.

Here is what I found:

Enjoy

CNN agrees dopey.

Next fool

Yeah.... Nope. Cnn doesn't agree. That link says NSA mines profiles, the conspiracy theory Jones is spouting implies Facebook is complicit.
What do you think you are changing by lying, CNN agrees, lol

OK.

Here is what I found:

Enjoy

CNN agrees dopey.

Next fool

I'm not the one who is lying. You should look in a mirror. Do you think just because you give Cheeto Jesus a pass on it I should give you one?

OK.

Here is what I found:

Enjoy

CNN agrees dopey.

Next fool

I'm not the one who is lying. You should look in a mirror. Do you think just because you give Cheeto Jesus a pass on it I should give you one?
You are seriously delusional if you think either I or my stock portfolio needs your permission to excell.

MAGA

FEEL FREE TO ESFOAD

CNN agrees dopey.

Next fool

You are seriously delusional if you think either I or my stock portfolio needs your permission to excell.

MAGA

FEEL FREE TO ESFOAD
You're delusional since I have said no such thing.

Is that a straw man or are you really that confused?

CNN agrees dopey.

Next fool

MAGA

FEEL FREE TO ESFOAD

Run Forest run

What is a share of AAPL today?

Make your car payment

MAGA

FEEL FREE TO ESFOAD

Run Forest run

Make your car payment
Lol, the only money I owe is mortgage, and that's just because the interest rate is lower than what I can invest at.

This still has nothing to do with our conversation. You are trying to distract me.

Why?

MAGA

FEEL FREE TO ESFOAD

Run Forest run

Make your car payment
Lol, the only money I owe is mortgage, and that's just because the interest rate is lower than what I can invest at.

This still has nothing to do with our conversation. You are trying to distract me.

Why?
Debt free here, enjoy that 30 year payment, the bank owns you

MAGA

FEEL FREE TO ESFOAD

Run Forest run

Make your car payment

Why?
Debt free here, enjoy that 30 year payment, the bank owns you
The money is earning me more than the interest costs me. It's not rocket surgery dude.

Youve taken this way off track, I'm done unless you want to return to the topic.

Forum List

Back