More Economic Good News.....Unemployment drops to 8.9%

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Employers add 192,000 jobs in February - USATODAY.com

WASHINGTON — Employers in February hired at the fastest pace in almost a year and the unemployment rate fell to 8.9% — a nearly two-year low.

Businesses added 192,000 jobs last month, with factories, professional and business services, education and health care among those expanding. Retailers, however, trimmed jobs. State and local governments, wrestling with budget shortfalls, slashed 30,000 jobs, the most since November. Federal government hiring was flat.

Private employers added 222,000 jobs last month, the most since April. That shows companies are feeling more confident in the economy and about their own financial prospects. And it bolstered hopes that businesses will shift into a more aggressive hiring mode and boost the economic recovery.

The unemployment rate is now the lowest since April 2009. It has been falling for three months, from 9.8% in November, the sharpest three-month decline since 1983

As of now, it is 9.2%. Which being one of the 9.2%, sucks big time.
LNS14000000_145846_1310678327132.gif

That's good. Now will it drop further?

Not if red states keep firing cops, firefighters and teachers.

Thank goodness Wisconsin passed legislature to protect 2500 public workers from being laid off...

sucked for the union puke boses, but fuck them...

Well, 0drama just killed a shitload of NASA jobs, but so what, right?

Except he didn't. Wanker came in after the unions had already made concessions, but I know how you RWers love revising what actually happened.

Which executive order did Obama sign regarding NASA?

Not if red states keep firing cops, firefighters and teachers.

Thank goodness Wisconsin passed legislature to protect 2500 public workers from being laid off...

Except he didn't. Wanker came in after the unions had already made concessions, but I know how you RWers love revising what actually happened.
2500 people would have been laid off... Legislation passed and those jobs were saved from the axe..

You can pretend that didn't happen all you want... Facts seem to be your enemy...

Typical with dumbfucks like you....

Please post where I claimed he signed an executive order...

WASHINGTON — Employers in February hired at the fastest pace in almost a year and the unemployment rate fell to 8.9% — a nearly two-year low.

Businesses added 192,000 jobs last month, with factories, professional and business services, education and health care among those expanding. Retailers, however, trimmed jobs. State and local governments, wrestling with budget shortfalls, slashed 30,000 jobs, the most since November. Federal government hiring was flat.

Private employers added 222,000 jobs last month, the most since April. That shows companies are feeling more confident in the economy and about their own financial prospects. And it bolstered hopes that businesses will shift into a more aggressive hiring mode and boost the economic recovery.

The unemployment rate is now the lowest since April 2009. It has been falling for three months, from 9.8% in November, the sharpest three-month decline since 1983

February?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

February?

good grief, what month is this? And the last I heard it's up to 9.2%
sheesh.

2500 people would have been laid off... Legislation passed and those jobs were saved from the axe..

You can pretend that didn't happen all you want... Facts seem to be your enemy...

You claimed Obama "just got rid of a bunch of NASA jobs". How, asshole, (since you seem to like to call names), did the president do that without an EO?

Got a link to either of your claims, douche?

February?

good grief, what month is this? And the last I heard it's up to 9.2%
sheesh.

You'll have to ask House...he bumped the thread.

You claimed Obama "just got rid of a bunch of NASA jobs". How, asshole, (since you seem to like to call names), did the president do that without an EO?
:lol: Wow what a touchy bitch... Didn't you call Walker "Wanker"? I guess you're kind of fond of calling names yourself...

Shuttle program axed - jobs will be lost... Buck stops at 1600 Pennsylvania, fuckstain...

Got a link to either of your claims, douche?

My bad - it was 12,000....

Wisconsin Budget Stalemate Threatens Up to 12,000 Public Jobs - FoxNews.com

Forum List

Back