More Christians are conservative meanwhile Christ was liberal...

hgt
The point is that you can't come back with anything more intelligent than I'm an un-educated ignorant fool, and that's only your last post! It's childish, either come back to me with solid arguments or shut the fuck up.
are you pretending intelligent people cannot consider you uneducated and ignorant?......I would expect them to be the first to reach that conclusion......
You see? A childish and meaningless response that just clutters up this board and the internet at large.
That's all you have,isn't it?
no, but you never respond to the rest....I suspect its because you know you would lose......
Tell me how Noah got polar bears from the arctic and back, and I'll respond, even if I lose. Can't be any fairer than that.
why did Noah need to get polar bears from the arctic in the first place......does the Bible have a verse that quotes God saying to Noah "don't forget the polar bears!".......

because you and the Rev Phelps agree that if you don't take every single word in the Bible as literal fact you aren't allowed in heaven.......now that must mean either I'm not a real Christian or that you and the Rev Phelps.....whaaaaat?.......
You hafta believe SOME of it. So you think the Noah story is crap, what else? :popcorn:
I believe everything the Bible says.....however, unlike you, I don't find any reference to Noah being required to find marsupials from Australia.....
Something like 2 of every animal isn't in the bible? Maybe you need a re-read. :D
and you interpret that to mean he needed two of every type of animal that exists today.......tell me, did he need two oryx, Dorcas gazelle, nilgai, chinkara, blackbuck, Tibetan antelope, four-horned antelope, Tibetan antelope, saiga, gemsbok, nilgai, klipspringer, and sitatunga?

did he need both Angus and Hereford cows?.......how about Shorthorns?.....Texas Longhorns?......
He needed marsupials from Australia
why?....because you say he had to?.....did you even bother to tell Noah at the time?.....

And Noah would have needed all those species you mention because between the flood and now, there wasn't enough time for all that evolution to happen.
why on earth would God waste his time waiting for evolution to happen?......

hgt
are you pretending intelligent people cannot consider you uneducated and ignorant?......I would expect them to be the first to reach that conclusion......
You see? A childish and meaningless response that just clutters up this board and the internet at large.
no, but you never respond to the rest....I suspect its because you know you would lose......
Tell me how Noah got polar bears from the arctic and back, and I'll respond, even if I lose. Can't be any fairer than that.
God brought the various animals to the ark. And while I do not believe in evolution, I do believe that God created living things with a capacity to adapt. This adaptation occurred over several thousand of years and not million of years. The polar bear is not a separate Kind of bear, anymore than an Angora and a Siamese Cat are not both of the cat Kind.

Humans are one Kind. Bears are another Kind. Horses are another Kind.
So you really believe that an invisible being magically gathered up animals and flew them to a smallish boat, so this invisible being could drown everything else on earth, then afterwards, these animals changed into all the different kinds of each animal, but without evolving because these changes all occurred in the past several thousand years?
why pretend it had to happen in the past several thousand years?......are we getting to the essence of your error?......

I wonder why these god-did-it (from the Bible, not Koran!) adult believers also don't believe in Santa Claus.

free will.....we can choose to believe in God without being forced to believe in everything else.....isn't that wonderful?......

I wonder why these god-did-it (from the Bible, not Koran!) adult believers also don't believe in Santa Claus.

free will.....we can choose to believe in God without being forced to believe in everything else.....isn't that wonderful?......

---
You mean suckered "free will" ...
image.jpg

hgt
God brought the various animals to the ark. And while I do not believe in evolution, I do believe that God created living things with a capacity to adapt. This adaptation occurred over several thousand of years and not million of years. The polar bear is not a separate Kind of bear, anymore than an Angora and a Siamese Cat are not both of the cat Kind.

So you really believe that an invisible being magically gathered up animals and flew them to a smallish boat, so this invisible being could drown everything else on earth, then afterwards, these animals changed into all the different kinds of each animal, but without evolving because these changes all occurred in the past several thousand years?
why pretend it had to happen in the past several thousand years?......are we getting to the essence of your error?......
So you're ok with the rest of the story except the timeline? :lol:

You hafta believe SOME of it. So you think the Noah story is crap, what else? :popcorn:
I believe everything the Bible says.....however, unlike you, I don't find any reference to Noah being required to find marsupials from Australia.....
Something like 2 of every animal isn't in the bible? Maybe you need a re-read. :D
and you interpret that to mean he needed two of every type of animal that exists today.......tell me, did he need two oryx, Dorcas gazelle, nilgai, chinkara, blackbuck, Tibetan antelope, four-horned antelope, Tibetan antelope, saiga, gemsbok, nilgai, klipspringer, and sitatunga?

did he need both Angus and Hereford cows?.......how about Shorthorns?.....Texas Longhorns?......
He needed marsupials from Australia
why?....because you say he had to?.....did you even bother to tell Noah at the time?.....

And Noah would have needed all those species you mention because between the flood and now, there wasn't enough time for all that evolution to happen.
why on earth would God waste his time waiting for evolution to happen?......
1. So where did the marsupials come from if they weren't on Noah's boat?

2. God magically poofed all the different sub-species into existence? Or was it more like he accelerated the changes and they morphed like in a science fiction movie?

hgt
The point is that you can't come back with anything more intelligent than I'm an un-educated ignorant fool, and that's only your last post! It's childish, either come back to me with solid arguments or shut the fuck up.
why did Noah need to get polar bears from the arctic in the first place......does the Bible have a verse that quotes God saying to Noah "don't forget the polar bears!".......
Well, if he wanted 2 of every species. But from your other responses, I get it, God flew all the animals to Noah, and then after the flood, morphed them into different sub-species. Makes sense. :D

So you're ok with the rest of the story except the timeline? :lol:
there is no timeline......other than "after creation" and "before civilization".....

hgt
Well, if he wanted 2 of every species. But from your other responses, I get it, God flew all the animals to Noah, and then after the flood, morphed them into different sub-species. Makes sense. :D
....if that's what you choose to believe, who am I to criticize your faith choice.....

God created them, just like he did all the other kinds of animals......
Ok, now I get why you were so secretive, you were ashamed to admit that you firmly believe in fairy tales about the invisible magical being that poofs everything into existence. It's understandable, anyone would be embarrassed as well.

---
displaying your ignorance again?........

---
Displaying your naiveté again?
Perhaps you should get with the modern times and adopt a new god ...
image.jpg
... who now has a billion followers!
:argue:

Ok, now I get why you were so secretive, you were ashamed to admit that you firmly believe in fairy tales about the invisible magical being that poofs everything into existence. It's understandable, anyone would be embarrassed as well.
???....secret?.....are you new here?.....

---
displaying your ignorance again?........

---
Displaying your naiveté again?
Perhaps you should get with the modern times and adopt a new god ...
View attachment 48620
... who now has a billion followers!
:argue:
no thanks.....I'm content with the choices I have already freely made.....

You've always been dancing around the questions that I asked, now it's no surprise why, you were ashamed to say your position on the magical invisible guy out loud, because you know that it's dumb and really makes no logical sense.

what's really dumb is believing after Noah the Almighty would send his "son" (as an afterthought ?) to forgive anew for what was previously put to death ... ooops, sorry, I'll forgive you afterallllll.

not a chance.

You've always been dancing around the questions that I asked, now it's no surprise why, you were ashamed to say your position on the magical invisible guy out loud, because you know that it's dumb and really makes no logical sense.
don't be silly....I have embarrassed you on the same issue on at least three threads now......

don't be silly....I have embarrassed you on the same issue on at least three threads now......
How? By my not believing in your invisible magician who poofs animals all over the world for Noah? Dude, get a grip. Seriously.

Forum List

Back