More Benghazi Coverup.......hidden Documents

Lost document that would implicate a Clinton?

Has anyone checked out Sandy Berger's pants?

Better than the bending over Obama-style, and Putin can't even vote.

Speaking of Putin, wasn't he supposed to have conquered the entire planet by now? At least that's what the ODSers were shrieking about back when Putin was TheThingThatWouldKillUsAll.

I do salute you for at least staying a bit consistent with your hysteria, being you're clearly still fixated on the thought of a VladPiston up your tailpipe. Almost every other conservative has forgotten Putin exists, being that something shinier has been dangled in front of them.

Better than the bending over Obama-style, and Putin can't even vote.

Speaking of Putin, wasn't he supposed to have conquered the entire planet by now? At least that's what the ODSers were shrieking about back when Putin was TheThingThatWouldKillUsAll.

I do salute you for at least staying a bit consistent with your hysteria, being you're clearly still fixated on the thought of a VladPiston up your tailpipe. Almost every other conservative has forgotten Putin exists, being that something shinier has been dangled in front of them.
You thought Putin was going to conquer the entire planet?!

So I'm hysterical?

I'm certainly not, but I do not like our putting our pajama boy against their black belt.

Forum List

Back