More Benghazi Coverup.......hidden Documents

another Benghazi thread .....

LMAO

Maybe you shouldn't dismiss it so quickly? It was an awful atrocity. The Terrorists who brutally slaughtered our Ambassador and others, were funded & armed by the U.S. Government. The weapons they used to carry out the atrocity were supplied to them by our Government. So it is kinda a big deal to some.

yaaaaaaaaaaawn ..

Embassy attacks are NOTHING new ... all of a sudden the RW thinks Obama invented them too.

LMAO

Your loathsome attitude must invite ass whippings.

Ass whippings which, to you = LOVE.

Physical altercations are now too expensive in time, $$ and health for you to use to get your Fight Fix these days.

So, the next best thing is to troll on boards like this for antagonists who will make your heartbeat race.

This is a sick sexual game you are playing which I refuse to play.

you're an idiot.

RW's have been carping about everything anti Obama they can dream up for over 7 years in an attempt to move some idiot RW politician to the front of the line . How's that working out ?

LMAO

You'd better get used to saying it.

President Cruz.

Woohoo Benghazi's back!

None of the other faux scandal's stuck... let's take one last chance on Benghazi!

Go Trey!!!
You tell 'em, Nixon apologist!

joffrey.jpg

Woohoo Benghazi's back!

None of the other faux scandal's stuck... let's take one last chance on Benghazi!

Go Trey!!!

joffrey.jpg

I have no idea what your pretentious little brain is suggesting there, Nixon apologist.

That's Trey Gowdy isn't it? He is giving you quite the incredulous look :eusa_think:

If you say so. I'm trying to help you avoid hypocrisy, Nixon apologist.

Woohoo Benghazi's back!

Go Trey!!!

joffrey.jpg

I have no idea what your pretentious little brain is suggesting there, Nixon apologist.

That's Trey Gowdy isn't it? He is giving you quite the incredulous look :eusa_think:

If you say so. I'm trying to help you avoid hypocrisy, Nixon apologist.

giphy.gif

LMAO

Maybe you shouldn't dismiss it so quickly? It was an awful atrocity. The Terrorists who brutally slaughtered our Ambassador and others, were funded & armed by the U.S. Government. The weapons they used to carry out the atrocity were supplied to them by our Government. So it is kinda a big deal to some.

yaaaaaaaaaaawn ..

Embassy attacks are NOTHING new ... all of a sudden the RW thinks Obama invented them too.

LMAO

Physical altercations are now too expensive in time, $$ and health for you to use to get your Fight Fix these days.

So, the next best thing is to troll on boards like this for antagonists who will make your heartbeat race.

you're an idiot.

RW's have been carping about everything anti Obama they can dream up for over 7 years in an attempt to move some idiot RW politician to the front of the line . How's that working out ?

LMAO

President Cruz.

LMAO ... riiiiiiiiiiight

Teddie won't even see a nomination much less the WH.

you're an idiot....

LMAO

yaaaaaaaaaaawn ..

LMAO

you're an idiot.

LMAO

You are the mother fuckin idiot!

How in the hell can you endorse that crooked, lyin, self centered, Marxist, incompetent, Islamist bastard and not recognize the pain and suffering he has intentionally brought this country and which will continue to damage America for years.

yaaaaaaaaaaawn ..

LMAO

you're an idiot.

LMAO

President Cruz.

LMAO ... riiiiiiiiiiight

you're an idiot....

yaaaaaaaaaaawn ..

LMAO

you're an idiot.

LMAO

President Cruz.

LMAO ... riiiiiiiiiiight

you're an idiot....

Yeah?

So's your old man, George!

Siete my ass.

You are George Costanza's bastard son, Seven.

You can't fool us with that see yet tay shit!

Your father is the idiot. And he killed your momma with those cheap ass wedding invitation envelopes!

LMAO

yaaaaaaaaaaawn ..

LMAO

you're an idiot.

LMAO

You are the mother fuckin idiot!

How in the hell can you endorse that crooked, lyin, self centered, Marxist, incompetent, Islamist bastard and not recognize the pain and suffering he has intentionally brought this country and which will continue to damage America for years.

and you're a trash-mouthed RW sooooooooo far behind the times your pathetic opinion is just that, pathetic. Did I mention you're an IDIOT? YOU IDIOT ..

Ted couldn't be a dog catcher. Deal with it you moron.

LMAO

yaaaaaaaaaaawn ..

LMAO

you're an idiot.

LMAO

Many times when there is an accusation of such a major crime as this a polygraph test is administered. The first one should be given to the accuser and then to the accused. Who could refuse? Answers could come fast.

Well.......who poured beer on the fire?

Will Closed-Door Benghazi Hearings Keep the Circus Away - ABC News

Closed door hearings?
No long grandstanding "questions" from Congress critters?
Not finished before the mid terms?

Mojo2 would be better off watching grass grow.

Well, I WAS looking forward to the kind of TV coverage I recall during the Watergate hearings. Throughout the day and for many days. Destination TV. Where you KNOW what's coming on and you are ready for hours and hours of non-stop enjoyment.

But...

I can ALSO get a great deal of information from a dignified accounting of the day's events on the nightly news shows recap of the day's events.

And as for my personal satisfaction?

Just knowing this country's problem at the top of our government is being repaired well is all I really want.

Last edited:

Closed door hearings?

Well, I WAS looking forward to the kind of TV coverage I recall during the Watergate hearings. Throughout the day and for many days. Destination TV. Where you KNOW what's coming on and you are ready for hours and hours of non-stop enjoyment.

But...

I can ALSO get a great deal of information from a dignified accounting of the day's events on the nightly news shows recap of the day's events.

Just knowing this country's problem at the top of our government is being repaired well is all I really want.

Weeeeeeeeee doggie! You sure can lay it on thick.

Closed door hearings?

But...

Weeeeeeeeee doggie! You sure can lay it on thick.

Maybe there's something about which you feel equally passionate that you'd like to post?

Sex. Drugs. Rock N Roll?

Forum List

Back