More Benghazi Coverup.......hidden Documents

I'm thinking callous disregard for the lives of those we sent in harm's way and an impotent and possibly corrupt attempt to cover it.

Is that enough?

Actually, it is so inconsequential in the scheme of things to be laughable, assuming there is any coverup.

I do feel sorry for the people killed, just like the 5500+ soldiers and contractors killed under bush trying to atone for his failure of 9/11.
So, callous disregard for the lives of an ambassador and 4 men assigned to protect him is inconsequential and laughable?

You are a one sick puppy!

Christ, what do you call the 6000 bush killed, and the thousands so maimed that they will likely never walk down a city street here. And that is not to mention the tens of thousands of innocent Iraqis.

Those killed at Benghazi can also be blamed on bush and his warmongering and Muslim hating supporters, in my opinion.

The Republican House reducing security budgets for embassy's was the reason for Benghazi.

So, tell us why no rescue attempt was made?

In the rescue, the CIA not only retook the compound but successfully rescued all but the two Americans who died there.

Don't play dumb.

EDIT:
By K.T. McFarland
Published May 01, 2014
FoxNews.com

But everybody is missing the big-picture story of the Benghazi affair and its cover-up. It’s about the White House using the intelligence community for its own political purposes, and lying to the American public in order to win an election. It’s about abuse of power, and that is a big deal.

Benghazi is no longer just a political issue. It’s not just a partisan witch hunt. It goes to the heart of what our system of government is all about.

If it turns out that Benghazi and the cover-up were just a series of junior level mistakes, that is the end of it. But if it turns out the administration was using the military and intelligence communities for political purposes prior to the attack, during the attack and in a subsequent cover-up, it must be held accountable. Because once the precedent is set, future administrations will feel no reluctance to do the same.

Why Benghazi should matter to every American Fox News

You asked why a rescue attempt was not made and I informed you that there was one.

Two armored vehicles were prepared so the security team could respond
from the Annex. Approximately 20-25 minutes after the first call came into the
Annex that the Temporary Mission Facility was under attack, a security team left
the Annex for the Mission compound. In footage taken from the Annex's security
cameras, the security team can be observed departing the CIA Annex at 10:03 p.m.
Benghazi time. During the period between approximately 9:40 p.m. and 10:03
p.m. Benghazi time, the Chief of Base and security team members attempted to
secure assistance and heavy weapons (such as .50 caliber truck-mounted machine
guns) from the 17th February Brigade and other militias that had been assisting the
United States. 10 Then, the team drove to the Mission facility

http://www.intelligence.senate.gov/benghazi2014/benghazi.pdf

I'm thinking callous disregard for the lives of those we sent in harm's way and an impotent and possibly corrupt attempt to cover it.

Is that enough?

Actually, it is so inconsequential in the scheme of things to be laughable, assuming there is any coverup.

I do feel sorry for the people killed, just like the 5500+ soldiers and contractors killed under bush trying to atone for his failure of 9/11.
So, callous disregard for the lives of an ambassador and 4 men assigned to protect him is inconsequential and laughable?

Christ, what do you call the 6000 bush killed, and the thousands so maimed that they will likely never walk down a city street here. And that is not to mention the tens of thousands of innocent Iraqis.

Those killed at Benghazi can also be blamed on bush and his warmongering and Muslim hating supporters, in my opinion.

The Republican House reducing security budgets for embassy's was the reason for Benghazi.

In the rescue, the CIA not only retook the compound but successfully rescued all but the two Americans who died there.

Don't play dumb.

EDIT:
By K.T. McFarland
Published May 01, 2014
FoxNews.com

But everybody is missing the big-picture story of the Benghazi affair and its cover-up. It’s about the White House using the intelligence community for its own political purposes, and lying to the American public in order to win an election. It’s about abuse of power, and that is a big deal.

Benghazi is no longer just a political issue. It’s not just a partisan witch hunt. It goes to the heart of what our system of government is all about.

If it turns out that Benghazi and the cover-up were just a series of junior level mistakes, that is the end of it. But if it turns out the administration was using the military and intelligence communities for political purposes prior to the attack, during the attack and in a subsequent cover-up, it must be held accountable. Because once the precedent is set, future administrations will feel no reluctance to do the same.

You asked why a rescue attempt was not made and I informed you that there was one.

Annex that the Temporary Mission Facility was under attack, a security team left
cameras, the security team can be observed departing the CIA Annex at 10:03 p.m.
guns) from the 17th February Brigade and other militias that had been assisting the

You REALLY are a Lemon of a poster.

A Lemon, as in the Lemon Law referring to a new automobile which suffers from chronic, nagging, singular or multiple and/or system failures which, after several attempts to repair or replace remain problematic.

Despite the regular and repeated individual tutors and tutorials and attempts to educate you or straighten out your thinking, it STILL stinks.

You have a bad case of Stinkin Thinkin!

Don't play dumb.

EDIT:
By K.T. McFarland
Published May 01, 2014
FoxNews.com

You REALLY are a Lemon of a poster.

A Lemon, as in the Lemon Law referring to a new automobile which suffers from chronic, nagging, singular or multiple and/or system failures which, after several attempts to repair or replace remain problematic.

Despite the regular and repeated individual tutors and tutorials and attempts to educate you or straighten out your thinking, it STILL stinks.

You have a bad case of Stinkin Thinkin!

Did you or did you not ask why a rescue attempt was not made? When I informed you that one was made, you resorted to a personal attack. Then after I posted a link to the Senate Intelligence Committed report, you double down on your personal attack.

Still denying that the CIA rescued all but two from the Compound?

Did you or did you not ask why a rescue attempt was not made? When I informed you that one was made, you resorted to a personal attack. Then after I posted a link to the Senate Intelligence Committed report, you double down on your personal attack.

Probably because you linked the Senate Intelligence Committee. You really didn't think they would find, or even try to get to the truth, did you?

As stupid as it is worthless.

Probably because you linked the Senate Intelligence Committee. You really didn't think they would find, or even try to get to the truth, did you?

As stupid as it is worthless.

o_O

Watching the hearing today was very telling. I think the assistant secretary is made of the same cloth as Kerry.

And we found out how the arb report was less than non partisan. Funny Mike Mullen thougt it ok to tell the state dept not to use Charlene Lamb as a witness anymore, as she wasn't good for the dept., among other things. And he is was one of those non partisan investigators...

Your so full of shit. Thats been debunked on this board many times. An administration spokeswoman came out the next day saying money wasn't an issue. There was plenty of money to up security.

Benghazi was a complete blunder by Hillary and her State Department. They had months of warnings and with the anniversary of 9-11 coming up anyone but a brain dead moron could have gleaned something was planned.

They didn't up security and they didn't pull our people out of Libya. The Brits and the Red Cross took those warning so seriously that they did pull all of their people out.

Instead we got Benghazi. A dead ambassador and the deaths of two ex SEALS and a CIA analyist.

Yup. Hillary and her State Department, safe in DC by the way, did nothing and four good men died for absolutely nothing.

Of course those dead men mean absolutely nothing to the Obamabots on this board and those wanting Hillary as our next POTUS. Good God. She couldn't handle Benghazi what does anyone think she would do with handling the office of the President.

Hopefully we will never fucking know.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/15/opinion/republicans-have-no-shame.html?_r=0

If that's not enough for ya

Google

Your so full of shit. Thats been debunked on this board many times. An administration spokeswoman came out the next day saying money wasn't an issue. There was plenty of money to up security.

Benghazi was a complete blunder by Hillary and her State Department. They had months of warnings and with the anniversary of 9-11 coming up anyone but a brain dead moron could have gleaned something was planned.

They didn't up security and they didn't pull our people out of Libya. The Brits and the Red Cross took those warning so seriously that they did pull all of their people out.

Instead we got Benghazi. A dead ambassador and the deaths of two ex SEALS and a CIA analyist.

Yup. Hillary and her State Department, safe in DC by the way, did nothing and four good men died for absolutely nothing.

Of course those dead men mean absolutely nothing to the Obamabots on this board and those wanting Hillary as our next POTUS. Good God. She couldn't handle Benghazi what does anyone think she would do with handling the office of the President.

Google
Yeah, right you dingbat. A NYT op-ed is proof positive!

The dirty TRUTH about Benghazi will FINALLY COME OUT!!! ...right after they arrest Lois Lerner :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Wasn't it hordes of disease-ridden Guatamalan children who were really muslim sleeper agents the ThingThatWouldKillUsAll?

I just can't keep track of whatever conservatives are currently declaring is the MostImportantIssueOfAllTime. The curious part is how the previous MostImportantIssueOfAllTime is completely forgotten as soon as the new one arrives.

Wasn't it hordes of disease-ridden Guatamalan children who were really muslim sleeper agents the ThingThatWouldKillUsAll?

I just can't keep track of whatever conservatives are currently declaring is the MostImportantIssueOfAllTime. The curious part is how the previous MostImportantIssueOfAllTime is completely forgotten as soon as the new one arrives.

The important thing is to keep them in the fetal position under their kitchen tables. That's how you guarantee a Republican vote :thup:

The important thing is to keep them in the fetal position under their kitchen tables. That's how you guarantee a Republican vote :thup:
Better than the bending over Obama-style, and Putin can't even vote.

Ssshhhhh they'll hear you! They're listening RIGHT NOW!!! RUN!!!!

Just grin and bear it. Obama's the most powerful person in the world and he does. It'll be a breeze for you.

Just grin and bear it. Obama's the most powerful person in the world and he does. It'll be a breeze for you.

I think I saw a black helicopter over my house!!! Oh no the guatemalan muslim 10 year olds must have TAKEN OVER!!! FOX WAS RIGHT! AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Once again, stop your lying. STRAIGHT FROM THE STATE DEPT. BUDGET WAS NOT A PROBLEM.

Google

I think I saw a black helicopter over my house!!! Oh no the guatemalan muslim 10 year olds must have TAKEN OVER!!! FOX WAS RIGHT! AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
Bend over, quick!

Forum List

Back