More Benghazi Coverup.......hidden Documents

I'm thinking callous disregard for the lives of those we sent in harm's way and an impotent and possibly corrupt attempt to cover it.

Is that enough?

Actually, it is so inconsequential in the scheme of things to be laughable, assuming there is any coverup.

I do feel sorry for the people killed, just like the 5500+ soldiers and contractors killed under bush trying to atone for his failure of 9/11.
So, callous disregard for the lives of an ambassador and 4 men assigned to protect him is inconsequential and laughable?

You are a one sick puppy!

Christ, what do you call the 6000 bush killed, and the thousands so maimed that they will likely never walk down a city street here. And that is not to mention the tens of thousands of innocent Iraqis.

Those killed at Benghazi can also be blamed on bush and his warmongering and Muslim hating supporters, in my opinion.

As the House Select Committee on Benghazi prepares for its first hearing this week, a former State Department diplomat is coming forward with a startling allegation: Hillary Clinton confidants were part of an operation to “separate” damaging documents before they were turned over to the Accountability Review Board investigating security lapses surrounding the Sept. 11, 2012, terrorist attacks on the U.S. mission in Benghazi, Libya. Did Clinton Aides Withhold Damaging Benghazi Documents

It might be interesting for some of you to know this story is by former CBS News Correspondent Sharyl Attkisson, who QUIT her job at CBS because that News Department wasn't getting the real story out about Benghazi.

This is the story that she was so dedicated to getting right that she quit her job at CBS News to cover the story for the Heritage Foundation's new multi-platform multi-media online news site, "The Daily Signal."

This should be some good damn reporting!

The hearings start on Wednesday.Sept. 17th.

Get the popcorn, hot and cold beverages, smokes, DVR's and notebooks ready.

This should be terrific.

And kids, you will remember this your whole life, so pay attention and try to get something from it.

Look at you! Like a kid waiting for Santa! You are one of those Trey Gowdy fans, I'll wager. "This your whole life"

You aren't excited at the history about to be made in your own lifetime?

No wonder you guys are so irreverent (or should I say, contemptuous?) of the Constitution.

And, yes, I'm a Trey Gowdy fan. He is going to help re-establish our federal government as it was meant to be.

The past six+ years has been like the build up of a massive sneeze.

Trey Gowdy will be the first one to say, 'God Bless You!'

Because he will be orchestrating the hearing and will hear the testimonies miliseconds before anyone else.

I'm thinking callous disregard for the lives of those we sent in harm's way and an impotent and possibly corrupt attempt to cover it.

Is that enough?

Actually, it is so inconsequential in the scheme of things to be laughable, assuming there is any coverup.

I do feel sorry for the people killed, just like the 5500+ soldiers and contractors killed under bush trying to atone for his failure of 9/11.
So, callous disregard for the lives of an ambassador and 4 men assigned to protect him is inconsequential and laughable?

Christ, what do you call the 6000 bush killed, and the thousands so maimed that they will likely never walk down a city street here. And that is not to mention the tens of thousands of innocent Iraqis.

Those killed at Benghazi can also be blamed on bush and his warmongering and Muslim hating supporters, in my opinion.
It's nice to have level-headed posters on this site. I was worried it was going to be taken over by extremist hacks.

Yes indeedy, the problems with the Muslim world started on Jan. 20, 2001. Before that they were a happy, prosperous and peaceful people.

Actually it's more delusion and desperation from the right.

You silly twat, two of Hillary's SENIOR aides are implicated in a cover up.

This reminds me of Watergate in how the President's men's testimony implicated their higher up and then their higher ups until it reached the office of the President.

That's where I'm waiting for the Gowdy Committee to eventually arrive, at the oval office.

Mojo wins the Watergate prize!

Nothing like that false equivocation to get the nutters riled up.

Is that enough?

The Republican House reducing security budgets for embassy's was the reason for Benghazi.

So, tell us why no rescue attempt was made?

In the rescue, the CIA not only retook the compound but successfully rescued all but the two Americans who died there.

Don't play dumb.

EDIT:
By K.T. McFarland
Published May 01, 2014
FoxNews.com

But everybody is missing the big-picture story of the Benghazi affair and its cover-up. It’s about the White House using the intelligence community for its own political purposes, and lying to the American public in order to win an election. It’s about abuse of power, and that is a big deal.

Benghazi is no longer just a political issue. It’s not just a partisan witch hunt. It goes to the heart of what our system of government is all about.

If it turns out that Benghazi and the cover-up were just a series of junior level mistakes, that is the end of it. But if it turns out the administration was using the military and intelligence communities for political purposes prior to the attack, during the attack and in a subsequent cover-up, it must be held accountable. Because once the precedent is set, future administrations will feel no reluctance to do the same.

Why Benghazi should matter to every American Fox News

Last edited:

Actually it's more delusion and desperation from the right.

You silly twat, two of Hillary's SENIOR aides are implicated in a cover up.

This reminds me of Watergate in how the President's men's testimony implicated their higher up and then their higher ups until it reached the office of the President.

That's where I'm waiting for the Gowdy Committee to eventually arrive, at the oval office.

Mojo wins the Watergate prize!

Nothing like that false equivocation to get the nutters riled up.

He who laughs last...

But its really not about my being proved correct or the Conservative side "winning" anything.

It's about righting a serious wrong committed by our elected leaders.

Couldn't be those missing 67 hours of documents, now could it.

Again, what would those documents reveal that is so damaging?

Did Obama and Clinton conspire to get our guys killed, so they could carry out a diabolical plot to destroy America while we are distracted by "Benghazi?"

You're not even a credible troll!

Last edited:
The grisly reality most Americans just don't wanna face, is the fact our Ambassador and others were brutally slaughtered by Terrorists their own Government funded & armed. The weapons used to commit this atrocity were supplied to them by the U.S. Government.

It's just like Holder & Obama's 'Fast & Furious' nightmare. An American Border Patrol Agent butchered with weapons supplied by his own Government. Those in our Government responsible for these atrocities, should be arrested and put on trial. That's the only way we'll get any real justice.

Woohoo Benghazi's back!

None of the other faux scandal's stuck... let's take one last chance on Benghazi!

Go Trey!!!

The scandals remain unsolved. The administration didn't cooperate and questions are still unanswered.

I realize that for avid Obama supporters, the word of anyone in the administration is all that's needed for them to move on and forget things, but many prefer to get to the bottom of things before closing the case.

There were lies told and now evidence of more cover up. Sorry, but it's foolish to simply let it slide instead of finding the whole truth. Too many witnesses, who were there, completely contradict the story put out by the administration.

Incredible that liberals only need a few statements to completely condemn Ferguson police or any Republican, but let Dems off the hook despite even more compelling evidence.

The grisly reality most Americans just don't wanna face, is the fact our Ambassador and others were brutally slaughtered by Terrorists their own Government funded & armed. The weapons used to commit this atrocity were supplied to them by the U.S. Government.

It's just like Holder & Obama's 'Fast & Furious' nightmare. An American Border Patrol Agent butchered with weapons supplied by his own Government. Those in our Government responsible for these atrocities, should be arrested and put on trial. That's the only way we'll get any real justice.

Right along with george war bush, Cheney, Ollie North, Rummy, and dig Reagan up while you are at it.

Right along with george war bush, Cheney, Ollie North, Rummy, and dig Reagan up while you are at it.

Ok.

I wish you Benghazi Conspiracy Devotees would just tell us what -- in your wildest dreams -- is there to uncover?

Do you think Obama and Clinton sat around drinking scotch while they let these people die for amusement?

Were they remiss in not nuking Libya?

Just what the heck do you think happened that is so darn damaging? Please be succinct.

Depotee, I see your post, but that just doesn't sound convincing. I mean, you could say the same thing about 9/11; killing twice as many of our guys chasing bush's lies in Iraq than died on 9/11; attacks on US embassies, consulates and bases during bush's admin; etc. You really are reaching.

Smart investigators don't go into an investigation looking for a particular answer, they search for the pieces of the puzzle which will reveal the truth...what really happened.

We KNOW some really bad things happened in Libya and here in the US that day & night.

The hearings are to find out what those bad things actually were.

You'd rather remain ignorant of the facts?

Figures.

another Benghazi thread .....

LMAO

Maybe you shouldn't dismiss it so quickly? It was an awful atrocity. The Terrorists who brutally slaughtered our Ambassador and others, were funded & armed by the U.S. Government. The weapons they used to carry out the atrocity were supplied to them by our Government. So it is kinda a big deal to some.

LMAO

Some people don't deserve freedom. They seem so adverse to doing the things necessary to maintain a strong, free, prosperous and healthy government.

Unless you prefer a corruption filled government?

LMAO

Maybe you shouldn't dismiss it so quickly? It was an awful atrocity. The Terrorists who brutally slaughtered our Ambassador and others, were funded & armed by the U.S. Government. The weapons they used to carry out the atrocity were supplied to them by our Government. So it is kinda a big deal to some.

yaaaaaaaaaaawn ..

Embassy attacks are NOTHING new ... all of a sudden the RW thinks Obama invented them too.

LMAO

LMAO

yaaaaaaaaaaawn ..

Embassy attacks are NOTHING new ... all of a sudden the RW thinks Obama invented them too.

LMAO

Not what i said.

LMAO

yaaaaaaaaaaawn ..

LMAO

Your loathsome attitude must invite ass whippings.

Ass whippings which, to you = LOVE.

Physical altercations are now too expensive in time, $$ and health for you to use to get your Fight Fix these days.

So, the next best thing is to troll on boards like this for antagonists who will make your heartbeat race.

This is a sick sexual game you are playing which I refuse to play.

Wow! Talk about bloviating! Either that or your sources are lying to you. And once again, this is about Benghazi and what happened there. Your attempt to entangle the 2 is so transparent. Give it up.

Is that enough?

LMAO

yaaaaaaaaaaawn ..

LMAO

Your loathsome attitude must invite ass whippings.

Ass whippings which, to you = LOVE.

Physical altercations are now too expensive in time, $$ and health for you to use to get your Fight Fix these days.

So, the next best thing is to troll on boards like this for antagonists who will make your heartbeat race.

This is a sick sexual game you are playing which I refuse to play.

you're an idiot.

RW's have been carping about everything anti Obama they can dream up for over 7 years in an attempt to move some idiot RW politician to the front of the line . How's that working out ?

LMAO

Forum List

Back