More Benghazi Coverup.......hidden Documents

What could those "damaging" documents be? Benghazi is a bunch of BS, especially compared to the junk in george war bush's admin.

If you read the linked article you might see where it was suggested that any papers with the word, "Benghazi" on it was taken out of the files and put into a large stack of papers to be destroyed at the orders of two of Hillary's top aides.

AtticusF, its time to jump ship.

Obama and Hillary are going down.

Time you save yourself, or be resigned to getting thrashed by any number of Conservatives who love nothing better than having a steady supply of misinformed Liberal noobs to play with.

Again, what could the documents be, that are so "damaging?" Sounds like bull to me, as do most of the Benghazi conspiracy theories.

Meh, IDK, need to ask those who were 'separating' the documents.

-Geaux

Please let us know when they find something "damaging."

Assuming any of this actually happened, they might of merely been cataloging documents to make sure some Republican didn't add something to the file -- say something that shows Obama was planning to spread Ebola from Benghazi to America.

Bovine.gif

What could those "damaging" documents be? Benghazi is a bunch of BS, especially compared to the junk in george war bush's admin.

If you read the linked article you might see where it was suggested that any papers with the word, "Benghazi" on it was taken out of the files and put into a large stack of papers to be destroyed at the orders of two of Hillary's top aides.

AtticusF, its time to jump ship.

Obama and Hillary are going down.

Time you save yourself, or be resigned to getting thrashed by any number of Conservatives who love nothing better than having a steady supply of misinformed Liberal noobs to play with.

Again, what could the documents be, that are so "damaging?" Sounds like bull to me, as do most of the Benghazi conspiracy theories.
Couldn't be those missing 67 hours of documents, now could it.

[/QUOTE]
Couldn't be those missing 67 hours of documents, now could it.[/QUOTE]

Again, what would those documents reveal that is so damaging?

Did Obama and Clinton conspire to get our guys killed, so they could carry out a diabolical plot to destroy America while we are distracted by "Benghazi?"

Why are they missing? Are you so blind to your idealogy that you just can't see the forest for the trees? Don't care about the actions, when wrong, by your own?

Did Obama and Clinton conspire to get our guys killed, so they could carry out a diabolical plot to destroy America while we are distracted by "Benghazi?"[/QUOTE]

Did Obama and Clinton conspire to get our guys killed, so they could carry out a diabolical plot to destroy America while we are distracted by "Benghazi?"[/QUOTE]
What they did do is ignore their pleas prior and during. And they then conspired to blame some video maker for an attack by terrorists. Who knows what else they are guilty of? And tin foil hats beling to those that ignore all the facts in front of them. Sounds like a couple on this thread following Clinton's lead of what difference at this point does it make.

I wish you Benghazi Conspiracy Devotees would just tell us what -- in your wildest dreams -- is there to uncover?

Do you think Obama and Clinton sat around drinking scotch while they let these people die for amusement?

Were they remiss in not nuking Libya?

Just what the heck do you think happened that is so darn damaging? Please be succinct.

Depotee, I see your post, but that just doesn't sound convincing. I mean, you could say the same thing about 9/11; killing twice as many of our guys chasing bush's lies in Iraq than died on 9/11; attacks on US embassies, consulates and bases during bush's admin; etc. You really are reaching.

Last edited:
I wish you Benghazi Conspiracy Devotees would just tell us what -- in your wildest dreams -- is there to uncover?

Do you think Obama and Clinton sat around drinking scotch while they let these people die for amusement?

Just what the heck do you think happened that is so darn damaging? Please be succinct.

Do you fail to acknowledge the many lies they have told regarding Benghazi? Apparently when Ds lie, it is okay...but all Hell most be brought down on Rs, when they lie.

I'm thinking callous disregard for the lives of those we sent in harm's way and an impotent and possibly corrupt attempt to cover it.

Is that enough?

Let's just suppose for a moment that what you say is truth, why haven't you held your own accountable for their misdeeds as well? And, by the way, more troops have died under Obama than did under Bush. Just an fyi.

Depotee, I see your post, but that just doesn't sound convincing. I mean, you could say the same thing about 9/11; killing twice as many of our guys chasing bush's lies in Iraq than died on 9/11; attacks on US embassies, consulates and bases during bush's admin; etc. You really are reaching.

Oh, and more attacks on Embassy/Consulate employees under Obama, than under Bush outside of war zones.

Let's just suppose for a moment that what you say is truth, why haven't you held your own accountable for their misdeeds as well? And, by the way, more troops have died under Obama than did under Bush. Just an fyi.

You left out Iraq. More have died in Afghanistan under Obama; but not if you include Iraq and all the contractors killed. Bush didn't spend much effort in Afghanistan, if you remember.

Conservatives Say Obama Has Lost More US Troops Than Bush. That s Crazy. The Daily Banter

http://banter.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/us-troop-bush-vs-obama.jpg

I'm thinking callous disregard for the lives of those we sent in harm's way and an impotent and possibly corrupt attempt to cover it.

Is that enough?

Actually, it is so inconsequential in the scheme of things to be laughable, assuming there is any coverup.

I do feel sorry for the people killed, just like the 5500+ soldiers and contractors killed under bush trying to atone for his failure of 9/11.

Is that enough?

Actually, it is so inconsequential in the scheme of things to be laughable, assuming there is any coverup.

I do feel sorry for the people killed, just like the 5500+ soldiers and contractors killed under bush trying to atone for his failure of 9/11.
So, callous disregard for the lives of an ambassador and 4 men assigned to protect him is inconsequential and laughable?

You are a one sick puppy!

Forum List

Back