More bad poll news for the k00ks!!!

what I do know is that I wont be drawn into the world of the PC zombies like the left in here.

Guys like Rolling Thunder? Thinks there is a solution to anything and everything if the passion and effort is concerted enough..............

They were pressing for the state to widen the I-95 highway due to a terrible accident.

Asshats like Rolling Thunder and Old Rocks are all over that kind of shit. Its a neurological fcukk-up thing, but to them, the dynamic is, "Of course this is the right thing and the only thing to do. If it costs 1 billion and is over cost.............so be it!!"

......its called understanding the necessary tradeoffs in life. Something the liberal mind is incapable of doing. k00ks like Rolling Thunder, Chris and Old Rocks would be beyond appalled.

Rolling would happily buy a bag of dog doo for $1,000.00 a pop if it was packaged up just right!!!!:fu::boobies: ( since you're a homophobe s0n, I threw in the BOOBIES just for you!!!)

Man makes rules, mother nature has laws which we can`t change. Nature doesn`t give a rat`s ass what we want and that she does on occasion dish out the death penalty for being so stupid like parking on the shoulder of I-95 should not surprise anyone. Shit there are nice pullouts with all the facilities from one end of I-95 to the other one.
But that example nails the very pudding liberal mind are made off on the wall.

Wall...yes Westwall had asked every one of them to post a link to any one computer model, not just graphs or statements what these models supposedly calculated, ...
and now we have silence...
I had a lot of good laughs how "OldRocks" was trying to piece the "math" together quoting bits and pieces from "Wikipedia references" these glow ball models claim to incorporate, but in reality don`t....aside from quoting an equation from wiki to dazzle the reader there is never anything else behind it...
When real science publishes something on the net they do it in html format, (Hyper Text Markup Language) and the Hyper Text is simply a text superstructure which can link to a referenced base text with a quick mouse click...
But the stuff they read is not Hyper Text it is strictly Hyped up Text, and in that realm ASCII has nothing to do with "American Standard Code for Information Interchange" but has been degraded from Information Interchange to Information Intercourse and it sure worked on them...they have become totally "Intercoursed" in the head by this Hyped Text Markup Liberal Information Intercourse.

Anyways, I can tell You all what very definitely is not in these "climate fore cast models" as far as the math is concerned.
Math was always my favorite subject, naah even an obsession for my entire life.
And computers, well...for someone who is a math addict it`s like giving "Dirty Harry" an A 10 Warthog with a gatling gun...

fepizisu.jpg

So then let`s get the ammo belt and start a turkey shoot..

Radiative forcing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

For the case of a change in solar irradiance, the radiative forcing is the change in the solar constant divided by 4 and multiplied by 0.7 to take into account the geometry of the sphere and the amount of reflected sunlight.
Glow Ball "Climate math"...officially announced...
multiply a "constant" by 2.8 and that "took care of the geometry of the earth"...

Just as a joke I`ll start out with the smaller mistakes first...
I like "knee capping" my victims before they finally get the mercy shot..:

Sunlight - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

To calculate the amount of sunlight reaching the ground, both the elliptical orbit of the Earth and the attenuation by the Earth's atmosphere have to be taken into account.
The extraterrestrial solar illuminance (Eext), corrected for the elliptical orbit by using the day number of the year (dn), is given by
0e6e36236b397c10348cadc047c73141.png

Humor me please and click on the "Start" button lower left on Your display
On the popup click on "run"....then type in calc.exe , then on the OK button.
On the calculator which popped up click on "view" and then select Scientific
then set the little radio buttons so the ones for "Dec" and "Degrees" are black

let`s just run 2 sets, one for day #365 of the year and the second one for day# 4

Then click on the top right red C button to clear the calculator read window.
365 as the day number...
type in 362 click / then 365 then * 2* pi +1.033412
So before you proceed click on the red M+ button and store this number.
It should be 1.033211528
Then click on the top right red C button to clear the calculator read window.

Now we do day #4,...
so 4-3 only OldRocks would type that in, we just put in a 1 then *2 * the blue "pi" button then / 365 then on the left side click on the cosine button, after that + 1.033412 then click on =
You should have 1.033408658 ...don`t worry about more digits or the "E" factor on the left..after the cosine function was done the rest is linearly proportional and we are going to differentiate between day 4 and day 365...

Now click on this tiny red - sign which almost looks like a dot, after that click on the red RM button (recall memory) then click on =
and You should have 0.00019713 ....the rest of the digits we won`t care about, but just leave them where they are..

now click in *100/ then the red RM button
You should see 0.019713 ......expressed as percent difference of the Energy ...which we shall address just below here
So the difference in sunlight hitting the entire half of our planet is 0.019713 % absolute delta units of the E factor as we make one orbit around the sun...taking this equation to correct for the fact that we are not in a circular orbit..
Seem like sweet fuck all 0.01907 %......????
But You could say whenever you like to "OldRocks"
0.00019713 + 1 000 000/100 that`s a difference of 190.7 ppm

Like they are doing it with the ppm CO2 on the Mauna Lua Web site...
Trends in Carbon Dioxide

and that only changes by a few ppm not hundreds in one year as this does..

But before You get too generous with the figures You just calculated here consider that:
~ 191 ppm of 173 peta watts isn`t exactly "small change"

173* 191/1000000 * 1.0E+15 watt = 33389 *1.0*E+9 = 33 389 000 000 000 totally natural Watts so far that their Glow Ball "math" credits us CO2 sinners so far
and in terms of heat that`s 7 974 825 642 479 calories per second (cal/sec)
which can bring bring a river that has a flow rate of 8 860 917 cubic meters per second from a cold 10 C to the boiling point all day long without even breathing hard...

Now take a look how the "climatologists" trumpet when Manitoba Hydro dumps The Nelson river reservoirs into the Hudson Bay and the ice is gone for ~ 24 hours..as a comparison of these 191 ppm of 173 Peta watts..:
Nelson River - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Nelson River is a river of north-central North America, in the Canadian province of Manitoba. Its full length is 2,575 kilometres (1,600 mi), it has mean discharge of 2,370 cubic metres per second
It`s got a flow rate of 2370 cu. meters/second and is ~ +10...
so imagine what would happen to the Hudson Bay Ice if 3739 Rivers the size of the Nelson River would discharge scalding hot 100 deg C (=212 F) water EACH SECOND
before You let OldRocks or the likes have the figures you just calculated as if that`s just small change..!

And the 173 Peta Watt figure You got it from here if they ask You to back up your claim..:

Earth's energy budget - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But the global warmers simply used :
Radiative forcing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the case of a change in solar irradiance, the radiative forcing is the change in the solar constant divided by 4 and multiplied by 0.7 to take into account the geometry of the sphere and the amount of reflected sunlight.

Enough knee capping pot shots, lets go for the kill and pop one right into their water melon brains:

Because so far we have not even considered how much the received solar radiation energy decreases as we go up north from the equator...where the previous calculations have applied

And the math You just did gave so far You the numbers behind this "harmless little sentence" posted at Wikipedia:
But the seasonal and latitudinal distribution and intensity of solar radiation received at the Earth's surface also varies.[11] For example, at latitudes of 65 degrees the change in solar energy in summer & winter can vary by more than 25% as a result of the Earth's orbital variation. Because changes in winter and summer tend to offset, the change in the annual average insolation at any given location is near zero, but the redistribution of energy between summer and winter does strongly affect the intensity of seasonal cycles. Such changes associated with the redistribution of solar energy are considered a likely cause for the coming and going of recent ice ages (see: Milankovitch cycles).

And that`s what Glow Ball warming continues to downplay on every web page they have on the internet...so that other water melon brains start ridiculing everyone who mentions the Milankovitch cycles or natural seasonal solar energy variations...a whooping 25 % variation over and above the numbers we just cranked out

But now it gets way way more serious

All math and no pretty pictures might not turn everyone on the same it turns me on, so this picture should stimulate the desire to go for the kill shot with the math that follows..:

510px-ReflectedSolarRadiation_Solstices.jpg

Picture description:
Two images showing the amount of reflected sunlight at southern and northern summer solstices respectively (watts / m²).

So You could just eyeball it from the color scale and walk away, or You could stay and y see how "Glow Ball scientists" water melon brains splatter with a 50 cal head shot..:

Here is another hint where this is going...:
Day length as a function of latitude and the day of the year
800px-Hours_of_daylight_vs_latitude_vs_day_of_year.png

Earthmap720x360_grid.jpg
[/IMG]
Don`t worry it`s not nearly as complicated as it looks at first glance...
If You are not familiar with Trig functions, don`t sweat it, they are easy to learn..:

22690.png

Every carpenter is familiar with these and they are easy to understand..

If You start heading up north as You can see from the pictures above the angle at which the # or watts is distributed changes the # of watts per 1 squ meter by diluting it way down as the number of square meters You have to divide these watts by gos WAY UP

If You study this Trig Function picture just a few minutes and/or make a few pencil drawings along the math You will notice that it works like this..:

We know that at mid summer the maximum sun elevation angle at the North Pole is 23.5 degrees altitude, and we also know that the North Pole is 90 degrees Latitude...so...:
The number of square meters 1 original watts were when they were concentrated on 1 square meter have to be stretched out over...:

(sin (23.5+(90-latitude))^2 square meters...
so already before You step over the arctic circle which is at 66° 33′ 44″ (we just use 66.5 degrees) ...
the 1/(m^2) value changes to ...
clear your calculator...
then punch in 90-66.5+23.5 then hit the purple sin button, next hit the red MC button (clear memory) then hit the red M+ button then hit the * button, then hit the red MR (memory recall) button, then hit the = sign...and there You have it
at the edge of the arctic circle You only have 0.561 of the number of watts per 1 square meter you would have had at the equator

And I do know that this what follows here in fact so, because I have been in Iqaluit, Thule and CFS Alert for the better part of my professional life...
I have posted pictures here in this forum showing how we have to wear thick parkas in July on Ellesmere Island and on Greenland...

So now You can compare
New York 23.5+(90-40.75)=72.75 hit the "sin" function button then square that number and you have a reduction factor for New York as 0.912 at the very height of summer...NewYork is latitude ~40.75 degrees North...
Churchill= 23.5+(90-58.75)=54.75 solar factor= (sin (54.7))^2= 0.666 (all are summer)
Iqauluit ( 63 45)......................................................................... 0.586
Thule Greenland (77 30)..............................................................0.345
CFS Alert (82 deg 30 min North).................................................. 0.265

See how fast that energy drops...just to put it in a word perspective how little heat is
in the sun when you face it at a mid polar "summer day" while you "bask in the sun" in Iqaluit it "warms" you about the same as it does in New York on January first

And so far we only pitched only "calc.exe" which in turn resides as a microscopic spec on this "pea brain".....;
Intel_Atom_CPU.jpg

against the WATER MELON BRAIN ...

Just using single shot calc.exe it went way beyond a Turkey shoot...was the same as a 7 cm canon point blank Water Melon head shot..

images
Retard.jpg

imagine what happens if you set the trigger to full auto firing mode and the other little specs on "pea brain" start ripping with the other 2.5 giga bits per second WATER MELON BRAINS into bits

hand-held_gatling-gun-or-mini-usmc.jpg

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoPq8QceeZA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoPq8QceeZA[/ame]
Blow_my_brains_out__by_l_wince.jpg

There are shit loads water melon brains, that have in their pity full little existence ever even been in Canada, never mind the high arctic where the flat earth "math" has the sun glaciers "melting at an alarming rate"...You do need to set Intel Extreme into full auto firing mode to take care of them...and I do have the programs, it was my job to write programs which "household" and power up stuff like that in the arctic..:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6NUk4UIw8M"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6NUk4UIw8M[/ame]

As if I`d be intimidated by some simpleton Glow Goofball "Wikipedia" equations, even using just an old fashioned slide rule would already be "overkill"

I noticed the Melon Heads have fled this thread and are now rolling around in a new one they spawned...like the fucking back shooting communist Partisan Schweinehunde which they are

But as I can see Waffen SS Oberscharf Fűhrer Skookerasbil is already on a Blitz Krieg offensive taking good care at the eastern front chasing the same old communist swines right back to Moose Cow while Feld Marschall Erwin Westwall Rommel is very capably handling the West.

Sieg Heil Kameraden

dodo%20flat%20earth%202.jpg
;
globalTempCO2.gif

Last edited:
coldest winter in years,Record cold and snow, now the coldest spring in 48 years what a bunch of total bullshit!!!!! PS where is Waldo hiding I mean Al The fraud Gore?

coldest winter in years,Record cold and snow, now the coldest spring in 48 years what a bunch of total bullshit!!!!! PS where is Waldo hiding I mean Al The fraud Gore?

Hey I`m still up too...our highways in Manitoba were closed...that snow storm I posted here just yesterday...uploaded that video to You tube..so I have to wait till my wife and kids make it home on the back roads...They are Okay, in the trusty old 4 X 4 Lariat Diesel..

So I killed the time to do some more math...
Up top that post, was just a "warning shot" across the bow of their fucking IPCC fuel tax ripoff gravy boat..
I had been saving the best for last...
Most people think that these solar angles values stay put where are...in fact they don`t..
The changes are seemingly small, but if You have to work with precision Satellite telimetry then You are well aware of that...
The numbers are as follows...bear with me now, because it will knock your socks off what the final result will be...:

First though another huge fuckup by the IPCC model numbers they have been using...:
Wiki...:
Total Solar Irradiance upon Earth (TSI) was earlier measured by satellite to be roughly 1366 watts per square meter (kW/m²),[2][3][4] but most recently NASA cites TSI as "1361 W/m2 as compared to ~1366 W/m2 from earlier observations [Kopp et al., 2005]", based on regular readings from NASA's Solar Radiation and Climate Experiment(SORCE) satellite, active since 2003,[5] noting that this "discovery is critical in examining the energy budget of the planet Earth and isolating the climate change due to human activities." Furthermore the Spectral Irradiance Monitor (SIM) has found in the same period that spectral solar irradiance (SSI) at UV (ultraviolet) wavelength corresponds in a less clear, and probably more complicated fashion, with earth's climate responses than earlier assumed, fueling broad avenues of new research in "the connection of the Sun and stratosphere, troposphere, biosphere, ocean, and Earth’s climate".[5]

Although we do have a lot of square meters on this planet You could make a pretty good scandal out of this, a "minor difference" of 5 watts per square meter "assumption fuck up" is a shitload more than their idiotic "CO2 temperature forcing factor" the IPCC sacred cow, without which they seize to exist...

I`ll leave it up to You guys who`s water Melon brains You wanna blow out with that..
The URL reference to it is...:

Sunlight - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Go there hold down the control key and press the letter f..
then write in the little popup at the bottom left on your screen the words
NASA cites TSI
You can just copy and paste it from here...
This will lead You straight to the line which this Windows OS will now highlight green to:
NASA cites TSI as "1361 W/m2 as compared to ~1366 W/m2 from earlier observations [Kopp et al., 2005]", based on regular readings from NASA's Solar Radiation and Climate Experiment(SORCE) satellite, active since 2003,[5] noting that this "discovery is critical in examining the energy budget of the planet Earth and isolating the climate change due to human activities."

Shit let`s just do the math while I`m here...:
Spherical surface= 4* pi *r^2
earth radius we can do with "head math" but we`ll get nautical miles...anywhooooo..:
360*60/(2 *pi)= 3437 nm radius...now I have to look up how many meters that is...
1 nautical miles = 1852 meters
so 3437*1852 gives us a radius of 6 365 324 meters and a surface area of..:
lets go to square kilometers...6365 that times 4*pi*r^2..= 509 156 031 square kilometers...
So now we`ll plug in the difference of their fuck up watts per meters was what that amounts to per square kilometer....it`s a 5* 1000*1000 ...a 5 million watt per square kilometer IPCC fuckup which means on a global fuckup scale
5 000 000 times 509 156 031 watts ===>2 545 780 158 495 075 or lets see 2.5 * 10 ^15 Watt the fuck was that..? fuckup for every second for how many years...?..
Oh yeah since 2003 and they are still using it

Another IPCC "scientist" Giga mega 10 to the fiftienth power monster fuckup which got billed to our "CO2" credit

But yeah no kidding the arctic is really "shrinking"...no bullshit..:

The position of the Arctic Circle is not fixed, but directly depends on the Earth's axial tilt, which fluctuates within a margin of 2° over a 40,000 year period,
[2] notably due to tidal forces resulting from the orbit of the Moon. The Arctic Circle is currently drifting northwards at a speed of about 15 m (49 ft) per year,
see Circle of latitude for more information.
calculate this into area
...By the way that`s the Gyro-precessional motion that does that
so what it`s "only" 15 meters per Year...?
See that`s the problem,...people have been brainwashed by these bastards who blow up 1/100 th of an inch "New York is flooding" bullshit ESTIMATE and play down a number like that one..look at what happens with it if Yo run it through a little math..:

We need to know what the earth radius is at 66.5 degrees lat.. north..
so again at the equator the circumference =360*60=21600 nautical miles..
that time 1/(2 pi) gives R 3438 nm
so at latitude 66.5 north the arctic circle has a circumference of
2*pi*3438 * cosine (66.5) = 8613 nautical miles =15 934 kilometers
15 meters drift= 15 934*15/1000 = 239 square kilometers of arctic that gets tilted each year more towards the sun...doesn`t sound like it matters...?
Watch...:
we di the math already at the last post waht the solar E(engery) scaling factor was at the arctic circle in the summer..it was E * 0.586 ..and with the E, I should be as greedy and use the IPCC number, but we are not lying bastards so we use that latest NASA number 1361 watts but that is just for one per square meter...
watch what happens now...1 Km^2 = 1 000 000 squaremeters..
so 0.586 * 1361 * 239 * 1 000 000 = 190 613 494 000 Watts ..!!!!
Let`s see what that kind of power can do,,,like how much ice can it melt per second..:
That Number in Watts =191552845 kilo joules per second .
To melt 1 Kg of ice per 1 second we need 335.5 kilo Joules per second so
these silly few 239 extra squ km at an 0.586 * E power factor can melt 574.3 metric tons per second
and that perfectly natural increase which has fuck all to do with us, but is caused by the tide & moon mass shift precessing the earth axis forward has been melting each year...let`s do this exactly by the book and stay honest...so the number of 24 hour daylight days at 66.5 degree latitude is...:

800px-Hours_of_daylight_vs_latitude_vs_day_of_year.png

sun is up from day 90 to day 270 for 24 hours...

180 days * 24 hours * 3600 seconds * 574 tons= 8 931 284 211. tons extra ice is melted each year just by this effect
8 931 513 600 TONS extra ice melt each year by the orbital precession..and this has been going on since the IPCC climate models existed...and all that time they claimed it was "CO2" forcing effect...
and play down huge fucking numbers like that...

Okay, my wife and kids Finally made it home, through a fucking IPCC snow storm...

Math can be a lot of fun...don`t You agree..?
Maybe these numbers can be useful to You guys south of our '49 ..in Canada the IPCC & whatever goes with it has been officially declared as bullshit by our Government,...so we are Okay..sort off...except that we have to pay world fuel prices for our own fuel ever since we had a fucking Liberal Government which signed this fucking Kyoto Accord over our heads....
which basically destroyed them...but unfortunately, so far the science how to unscramble eggs does not exist..
It` insane we have our own oil, don`t import 1 single drop + we supply 60 % of what our friends south of our border need..
Once the Tarsands Oil pipeline runs from Alberta to Texas You guys will have to depend even less on Middle East oil..!

Last edited:
Wow....two 'bullshit blizzards' on one page. Ol' PeanutBrain just loves his rants and his pseudo-science. Of course, as I said before....

(blah, blah, blah, blah and BLAAA.) (blather.....bs.....drivel.....zzzzz)]

I said it before but it seems to be worth repeating.

"PeanutBrain is another tragic victim of the Dunning-Kruger Effect, as are so many AGW deniers and tea party twits. He is too ignorant and unintelligent to realize just how ignorant and dumb he is compared to the professionals. But you notice he posts his nonsense here instead of confronting the peer review process at an actual science journal and making his name in science by 'proving' all of the crazy contrarian crap he comes up with to the world science community. Of course if he submitted his rants to a science journal, all he would get would be some hearty laughs and maybe a little pity. The only people he can fool with his drivel are the other politically-persuaded rightwingers on a forum like this who are pretty ignorant of science in general and often seem somewhat suspicious of it to begin with, perhaps in many cases from growing up in 'faith-based' fundamentalist households.

In any case, PeanutBrain's mishmashes are sometimes good for a laugh but otherwise it's all just quite ignorable and very silly pseudo-science and psychotic rants."

Wow....two 'bullshit blizzards' on one page. Ol' PeanutBrain just loves his rants and his pseudo-science. Of course, as I said before....

"PeanutBrain is another tragic victim of the Dunning-Kruger Effect, as are so many AGW deniers and tea party twits. He is too ignorant and unintelligent to realize just how ignorant and dumb he is compared to the professionals. But you notice he posts his nonsense here instead of confronting the peer review process at an actual science journal and making his name in science by 'proving' all of the crazy contrarian crap he comes up with to the world science community. Of course if he submitted his rants to a science journal, all he would get would be some hearty laughs and maybe a little pity. The only people he can fool with his drivel are the other politically-persuaded rightwingers on a forum like this who are pretty ignorant of science in general and often seem somewhat suspicious of it to begin with, perhaps in many cases from growing up in 'faith-based' fundamentalist households.

In any case, PeanutBrain's mishmashes are sometimes good for a laugh but otherwise it's all just quite ignorable and very silly pseudo-science and psychotic rants."

Nobody cares about the science anymore s0n. Cap and Trade is in the shitter.................sorry. The politics is firmly on the side of the SCEPTICS, thus, the reference to "psuedo-science" is well...........irrelevant.

sinking_ship_cartoon-5.jpg

ps............computer models are gay..................only the hopelessly duped put their faith in them!!:2up::boobies:

map_tropprjpath07_ltst_5nhato_enus_600x405-2.jpg

Was just wondering..............has anybody ever seen Rolling Thunder post up something in a thread that is actually more than one or two sentences long?:dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno:

Last edited:

What was that poop for brains? I suggest you check the math before you make yourself look the fool. OOOOPPPs too late! No matter. The math checks out and that's all that matters.

Nobody cares about the science anymore s0n. Cap and Trade is in the shitter.................sorry. The politics is firmly on the side of the SCEPTICS, thus, the reference to "psuedo-science" is well...........irrelevant.

sinking_ship_cartoon-5.jpg

ps............computer models are gay..................only the hopelessly duped put their faith in them!!:2up::boobies:

map_tropprjpath07_ltst_5nhato_enus_600x405-2.jpg

Was just wondering..............has anybody ever seen Rolling Thunder post up something in a thread that is actually more than one or two sentences long?:dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno:

Oh yes trolling blunder is guilty of bloviating to great extent. Kind of funny when you see him complain about Polarbears well thought out and mathematically correct posts.

I dont think Rolling Thunder understands that the Dunning-Kruger Effect is applicable to the scientists as well as laypersons. The Hockey Team, led by Jones and Mann, are not exactly the brightest bulbs in the scientific community. They have spent more time and effort to obscure their data and methods than they have publically proving that their theories are correct. While all scientists are biased towards their own pet ideas, these guys take the cake for ignoring contradictory evidence and that is the hallmark of the Dunning-Kruger Effect. eg less intelligent and less educated individuals are more likely to be wholeheartedly devoted to shakey ideas that are poorly supported by meager evidence than more intelligent, more educated persons who realize that equivical evidence should moderate strong belief in a single explanation for a complex and incompletely understood situation.

I dont think Rolling Thunder understands that the Dunning-Kruger Effect is applicable to the scientists as well as laypersons. The Hockey Team, led by Jones and Mann, are not exactly the brightest bulbs in the scientific community. They have spent more time and effort to obscure their data and methods than they have publically proving that their theories are correct.

While all scientists are biased towards their own pet ideas, these guys take the cake for ignoring contradictory evidence and that is the hallmark of the Dunning-Kruger Effect. eg less intelligent and less educated individuals are more likely to be wholeheartedly devoted to shakey ideas that are poorly supported by meager evidence than more intelligent, more educated persons who realize that equivical evidence should moderate strong belief in a single explanation for a complex and incompletely understood situation.

Ian, this guy will never understand the difference between an assertion and a proven fact.
We all remember the dozen or so sources where he `s been going for his "Information" intercourse..I`ld have to reset his status on the User CP, which I won`t to dig these up...
but Westwall or Skookerasbil may want to go back to these posts...
every URL this loudmouth posted here showed with a right click stuff like...
"http://www.leftwing_anarchist.blog" or similar "In URL" words...
Which is incidently how You can set up Google in advanced search mode to clean up your search results.. just add behind the search words after 1 space -in url parameters and Google will dump all this garbage...

And does the hardware that performs this task all over sudden have a "political right wing bias" now.....????????????

Can an Intel or Pentium processor have "pet ideas" or a political bias...
Well some day they very definitely will ....we are going there fast...
Artificial intelligence is on a steep upswing and as it acquires more and more intelligence any hardware it resides in will very certainly not have an ever-so-gay-pro-liberal-left-wing-green-gasfarting fucked up "thinking process" as the humans which might be the owners of such AI-hardware.

Be that as it may, but we all are certain that a simple 112 Kb application like MSoft`s "calc.exe" has not been "right-wing-politically-corrupted"....

Neither are the functions for Cosine, Sinus, Tangent or Cotangent ,....
and no matter which Pet ideas or political preference the guy has who clicks in the numbers for earth radius and degrees latitude, E, watts/m^2 etc etc...
the merciless result is the same no matter if you do it in China, Cuba, the U.S. or Canada...

cal..exe is being run by hardware which has no emotions or personal preferences whatsoever...
But try & explain that to somebody who keeps reading in URL- stuff
containing "Anarchist.blog"..."Green_science.org"... for his Information Intercourse orgasms all day long every day

It would have taken me no more than a few minutes to write a program which cranks out the results and graphs them neatly...
but I did not...and did so not IN PURPOSE...
because if I did taht I could have ever so easily made subtle changes in any subroutine algorithm that only few people would spot...
cheated and fucked around the same way these Glow Ball computer models did it...
Every American knows how to punch in a few numbers on any hand held calculator...there are appliance remote controls that are more demanding that MS`s Scientific Calculator...and the way we just did that math together there is no way to cheat and hide a cheat...
any grade sixer would be able to spot any "cheat" ...
Cheating with a program is the EASIEST WAY TO CHEAT...
Anyone who writes programs can verify that...because they also know how hard it is to find a mistake he in-advertently made when he wrote his program...
even with the best "de-buggers" it can be extremely hard to find simple "bugs"...
So if someone puts a "bug" into software and takes good care to hide the bug as best as he can...yeah you can cheat the fuck out of even highly intelligent people, if one should be so inclined...
and that`s why we did it with "cal.exe" because that is exactly the same program no matter who of the billions of MS Windows OS PC owners uses it to do the math we just discussed

Last edited:
I would like to show all of You just how easy it is to spot equation cheating that has been performed by software
written by cheats...
All it takes is a no bullshit 5 minute math lesson how differential and Integral math equations work.
Anybody can learn the math, that too many fear for no rational reason in a few minutes...

Take a non liner function...like Y= X^2 which is exponential , and determine the trend at
which Y increases or decreases as the value for X is increased ...
Lets do a think tank experiment using chickens as X and eggs = Y ...

a single file line of 3 chickens lay 3 eggs per day.. and now you want to do a study what the egg increase incrementt is in
an area 3 lines by 3 lines of chickens would lay per increase of X, the Chicken coup dimensions

so we have x*x "Virtual computer model" chickens, now start ratcheting up X, the Chicken coup dimensions
which will of course square the number of chickens that fit inside every time we ratchet X up by 1 increment

In other words Y1 is the number of eggs You had when the chicken coup was X by X
Y2 is the number of eggs You get if X is increased by delta X

Then to see what the trend was per delta X...
You have to take Y2-Y1/ delta X...
it`s that simple...
it would also be a lot simpler to explain all that in German than it is in English

so we get the differential function step 1...
where we express all Y`s as a function of X from here on :.. every time You see something like N^2 that means N times N

(X+dx)^2- X^2
-----------------
dx

=

X^2 +2X*dx +(dx)^2 -X^2
-------------------------------------
dx

Step 2 carry out the subtraction X times X which was our starting dimension of the Chicken coup ...from the new & bigger dimension X+dx times X+dx
AFTER WE SQUARED the function as we must according to the root function, Y= X^2
then we carry out the division by dx which was the increment by which we had increased X to X+dx....that leaves You a function:
= 2X +dx

now to see the "clean trend" at any point of chicken coup size versus egg increase graph
You make the step size by which You increase the size of the coup smaller and smaller,
so that You get rid of the silly steps you`l have in the otherwise smooth curve of the original function
Y=X^2 with which You started...

So now as dx decreases fro whatever step You did choose 1 infinitely small

The final (Chicken not the Jewish ) solution is = the trend for a Y=X^2 function at ANY POINT will be 2X +0
or that the number of eggs will always be 2 times (double) the X dimension increase of the chicken coup .

So a chicken coup 2 times as big will give 4 times the number of eggs per X increase
which was from X=1 to X=2...so a step of 1 . up gave You Y=2X+1 more eggs....

And this increase or trend will now stay a perfectly linear function of Z= 2* Q +1
even though the true original function Y=X^2 exponential function is not...

check it out...:

Increase the Chicken coup size X=4 to X=5
the INCREASE is linear no matter where You go on the Y= X2 CURVE..

(4+1)^2 - 4^ 2= 25-16=9
and X was first a 4 the differential math function you just solved tells You, that the egg INCREASE will ALWAYS BE simply 2X+1
and in fact 2*4+1 is 9 and and its also a fact that 5^2 - 4^2 = 25-16 is also 9......
no matter if You are a right wing rednex fan like me...:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stz0_bk4jx8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stz0_bk4jx8[/ame]

or the kind of left wing fag guys like us tar & feather

That`s how differential math works with ANY EQUATION, no matter...
All equations where You get a linear function with 1 differential are called "First Order Equations"...
if it takes 2 differentiations to get a linear (=proportional function) then it was a non linear equation of the 2.nd Order and so on...

Now, without noticing You have also just learned how to solve Integral Equations...because all You do there is go backwards from
the function at hand to get to the root function...which in turn gives You, after You do a differential on it the function you wanted solve for
the Integral back...that`s how simple "Calculus" is..

And that transformation of a complex non linear function to a simple linear proportional function by a first order differentiation is EXACTLY how this Glow Ball Warming CO2 versus Temperature Chicken brain trickery was performed, so that what comes out of the algorithm is a graph like this...

TheModelCheat.jpg

Where the Temperature Y INCREASE is a simple linear proportional function of ppm CO2 STEP INCREASE..

...even though the ACTUAL resulting temperature would only be a non linear log function where X has less and less impact on the temperature Y as the ppm CO2 goes up...

TCO2Composite.jpg

Which is what I have graphed here...and the loudmouths who have shit for brains claimed I cheated I did not... the log of ( % absorption ppm CO2/ % absorption + more ppm CO2) is called ABSORBANCE and is a perfectly linear function the simple straight line relation ship, which the frauds are using in all their models and graphs....

I have done way too many Infrared Spec Analysis myself NOT TO NOTICE A SIMPLE CHEAT LIKE THAT ... I don`t care in which subroutine of the main computer model math algorithms they hid it...,....
but I know it`s in there as soon as they show the output of the program they run..
They do the diff function of Lambert Beer....not the Lambert Beer function the equation they keep quoting when pressed what Physics Law the al-gore-rithm employs, dealing with CO2 ABSORPTION in their screwy computer model

Dr. Heinz Hug is also highly experienced in Spectroscopic Analysis...
He spotted the cheat ABSORBANCE versus ABSORPTION cheat right awy too..

So he did an entire series of ACTUAL CO2 Infrared Absorption Measurements using state of the art Spectroscopy...
"Climatology" has to date never performed any ACTUAL Infrared Spectroscopy..
All CO2 analysis EVERYWHERE is performed by GC (Gas Chromathography) and then the model "computes" the ppm CO2 to a THEORETICAL Infrared Absorption value...

and now You all know how that is done...!

http://http://www.john-daly.com/artifact.htm

hug2.gif

Crucial is the relative increment of greenhouse effect . This is equal to the difference between the sum of slope integrals for 714 and 357 ppm, related to the total integral for 357 ppm. Considering the n3 band alone (as IPCC does) we get

(9.79*10-4 cm-1 - 1.11*10-4 cm-1) / 0.5171 cm-1 = 0.17 %

Conclusions

It is hardly to be expected that for CO2 doubling an increment of IR absorption at the 15 µm edges by 0.17% can cause any significant global warming or even a climate catastrophe.

The radiative forcing for doubling can be calculated by using this figure. If we allocate an absorption of 32 W/m2 [14] over 180º steradiant to the total integral (area) of the n3 band as observed from satellite measurements (Hanel et al., 1971) and applied to a standard atmosphere, and take an increment of 0.17%, the absorption is 0.054 W/m2 - and not 4.3 W/m2.

This is roughly 80 times less than IPCC's radiative forcing.

And Al Gore + the IPCC cohorts instantly smeared Dr. Heinz Hug as a "right wing radical" in the press after he went public and tried their best to ruin Heinz`s professional life...as they do it with all their critics, no matter who they are......

Ever notice..? It`s always the same tactic of last resort, when "Climate Science" gets scrutinized by real science and got caught cheating..

Heinz and a Delegation of Physics and Chemistry Professors from the famed Max Planck Institute in Germany, which by far produced the largest number of Nobel Prize Winners , came to Washington and held a lecture in the U.S. Congress addressing the difference between Lambert Beer`s Laws and what the IPCC has been doing

Since then Heinz is of the Opinion, that too few of the public would understand the math cheat which the IPCC computer model perpetrates on the public and just how massive this cheat is..

I say, ordinary Americans who have their feet on the ground are a lot smarter than the guys who sit in Congress and as world prejudice has it and THEY ARE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND MATH...

I live here, Dr. Heinz Hug lives and breathes strictly inside the Max Planck Institute for Physics and Chemistry....
the same air I once also breathed...only I wanted to get outside...

So I know Americans + the Arctic a little bit better than Heinz
but I haven`t forgotten my Math, Physics and Chemistry...and never
will, bceause that still is and always will be my first love

Last edited:
I would like to show all of You just how easy it is to spot equation cheating that has been performed by software
written by cheats...
All it takes is a no bullshit 5 minute math lesson how differential and Integral math equations work.
Anybody can learn the math, that too many fear for no rational reason in a few minutes...

Take a non liner function...like Y= X^2 which is exponential , and determine the trend at
which Y increases or decreases as the value for X is increased ...
Lets do a think tank experiment using chickens as X and eggs = Y ...

a single file line of 3 chickens lay 3 eggs per day.. and now you want to do a study what the egg increase incrementt is in
an area 3 lines by 3 lines of chickens would lay per increase of X, the Chicken coup dimensions

so we have x*x "Virtual computer model" chickens, now start ratcheting up X, the Chicken coup dimensions
which will of course square the number of chickens that fit inside every time we ratchet X up by 1 increment

In other words Y1 is the number of eggs You had when the chicken coup was X by X
Y2 is the number of eggs You get if X is increased by delta X

Then to see what the trend was per delta X...
You have to take Y2-Y1/ delta X...
it`s that simple...
it would also be a lot simpler to explain all that in German than it is in English

so we get the differential function step 1...
where we express all Y`s as a function of X from here on :.. every time You see something like N^2 that means N times N

(X+dx)^2- X^2
-----------------
dx

=

X^2 +2X*dx +(dx)^2 -X^2
-------------------------------------
dx

Step 2 carry out the subtraction X times X which was our starting dimension of the Chicken coup ...from the new & bigger dimension X+dx times X+dx
AFTER WE SQUARED the function as we must according to the root function, Y= X^2
then we carry out the division by dx which was the increment by which we had increased X to X+dx....that leaves You a function:
= 2X +dx

now to see the "clean trend" at any point of chicken coup size versus egg increase graph
You make the step size by which You increase the size of the coup smaller and smaller,
so that You get rid of the silly steps you`l have in the otherwise smooth curve of the original function
Y=X^2 with which You started...

So now as dx decreases fro whatever step You did choose 1 infinitely small

The final (Chicken not the Jewish ) solution is = the trend for a Y=X^2 function at ANY POINT will be 2X +0
or that the number of eggs will always be 2 times (double) the X dimension increase of the chicken coup .

So a chicken coup 2 times as big will give 4 times the number of eggs per X increase
which was from X=1 to X=2...so a step of 1 . up gave You Y=2X+1 more eggs....

And this increase or trend will now stay a perfectly linear function of Z= 2* Q +1
even though the true original function Y=X^2 exponential function is not...

check it out...:

Increase the Chicken coup size X=4 to X=5
the INCREASE is linear no matter where You go on the Y= X2 CURVE..

(4+1)^2 - 4^ 2= 25-16=9
and X was first a 4 the differential math function you just solved tells You, that the egg INCREASE will ALWAYS BE simply 2X+1
and in fact 2*4+1 is 9 and and its also a fact that 5^2 - 4^2 = 25-16 is also 9......
no matter if You are a right wing rednex fan like me...:

YouTube - Rednex - Cotton Eye Joe (Original Version) Official Music Video (c) 1994

or the kind of left wing fag guys like us tar & feather

That`s how differential math works with ANY EQUATION, no matter...
All equations where You get a linear function with 1 differential are called "First Order Equations"...
if it takes 2 differentiations to get a linear (=proportional function) then it was a non linear equation of the 2.nd Order and so on...

Now, without noticing You have also just learned how to solve Integral Equations...because all You do there is go backwards from
the function at hand to get to the root function...which in turn gives You, after You do a differential on it the function you wanted solve for
the Integral back...that`s how simple "Calculus" is..

And that transformation of a complex non linear function to a simple linear proportional function by a first order differentiation is EXACTLY how this Glow Ball Warming CO2 versus Temperature Chicken brain trickery was performed, so that what comes out of the algorithm is a graph like this...

TheModelCheat.jpg

Where the Temperature Y INCREASE is a simple linear proportional function of ppm CO2 STEP INCREASE..

...even though the ACTUAL resulting temperature would only be a non linear log function where X has less and less impact on the temperature Y as the ppm CO2 goes up...

TCO2Composite.jpg

Which is what I have graphed here...and the loudmouths who have shit for brains claimed I cheated I did not... the log of ( % absorption ppm CO2/ % absorption + more ppm CO2) is called ABSORBANCE and is a perfectly linear function the simple straight line relation ship, which the frauds are using in all their models and graphs....

I have done way too many Infrared Spec Analysis myself NOT TO NOTICE A SIMPLE CHEAT LIKE THAT ... I don`t care in which subroutine of the main computer model math algorithms they hid it...,....
but I know it`s in there as soon as they show the output of the program they run..
They do the diff function of Lambert Beer....not the Lambert Beer function the equation they keep quoting when pressed what Physics Law the al-gore-rithm employs, dealing with CO2 ABSORPTION in their screwy computer model

Dr. Heinz Hug is also highly experienced in Spectroscopic Analysis...
He spotted the cheat ABSORBANCE versus ABSORPTION cheat right awy too..

So he did an entire series of ACTUAL CO2 Infrared Absorption Measurements using state of the art Spectroscopy...
"Climatology" has to date never performed any ACTUAL Infrared Spectroscopy..
All CO2 analysis EVERYWHERE is performed by GC (Gas Chromathography) and then the model "computes" the ppm CO2 to a THEORETICAL Infrared Absorption value...

and now You all know how that is done...!

http://http://www.john-daly.com/artifact.htm

hug2.gif

Crucial is the relative increment of greenhouse effect . This is equal to the difference between the sum of slope integrals for 714 and 357 ppm, related to the total integral for 357 ppm. Considering the n3 band alone (as IPCC does) we get

(9.79*10-4 cm-1 - 1.11*10-4 cm-1) / 0.5171 cm-1 = 0.17 %

Conclusions

It is hardly to be expected that for CO2 doubling an increment of IR absorption at the 15 µm edges by 0.17% can cause any significant global warming or even a climate catastrophe.

The radiative forcing for doubling can be calculated by using this figure. If we allocate an absorption of 32 W/m2 [14] over 180º steradiant to the total integral (area) of the n3 band as observed from satellite measurements (Hanel et al., 1971) and applied to a standard atmosphere, and take an increment of 0.17%, the absorption is 0.054 W/m2 - and not 4.3 W/m2.

This is roughly 80 times less than IPCC's radiative forcing.

And Al Gore + the IPCC cohorts instantly smeared Dr. Heinz Hug as a "right wing radical" in the press after he went public and tried their best to ruin Heinz`s professional life...as they do it with all their critics, no matter who they are......

Ever notice..? It`s always the same tactic of last resort, when "Climate Science" gets scrutinized by real science and got caught cheating..

Heinz and a Delegation of Physics and Chemistry Professors from the famed Max Planck Institute in Germany, which by far produced the largest number of Nobel Prize Winners , came to Washington and held a lecture in the U.S. Congress addressing the difference between Lambert Beer`s Laws and what the IPCC has been doing

Since then Heinz is of the Opinion, that too few of the public would understand the math cheat which the IPCC computer model perpetrates on the public and just how massive this cheat is..

I say, ordinary Americans who have their feet on the ground are a lot smarter than the guys who sit in Congress and as world prejudice has it and THEY ARE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND MATH...

I live here, Dr. Heinz Hug lives and breathes strictly inside the Max Planck Institute for Physics and Chemistry....
the same air I once also breathed...only I wanted to get outside...

So I know Americans + the Arctic a little bit better than Heinz
but I haven`t forgotten my Math, Physics and Chemistry...and never
will, bceause that still is and always will be my first love

To further add to polars insightful post, whenever I have plugged a number into one of the AGW models the temperature has ALLWAYS risen, no matter what numbers were punched in. Whenever the creators of said models are queried on that fact, a blank stare is usually the response.

I did a bit of research into your responses to polar bear. I can't find a single example where you rebutt one of his posts with anything even approaching relavent material. I can't find a single case where you provided peer reviewed material that contradicted anything he had to say.

Tell me, is it because he is talking so far over your head that you don't even know where to look, or is it that you simply know that you will find no peer reviewed material that challenges him and therefore you are left with nothing more to do that hurl imptent insult?

If I missed an example of you crushing his comments with credible, peer reviewed, published material or hard observed proof, by all means correct me and post a link to the post or posts. Otherwise know that people are taking notice of your inability to actually discuss the topics at hand and are openly laughing at you.

I did a bit of research into your responses to polar bear. I can't find a single example where you rebutt one of his posts with anything even approaching relavent material. I can't find a single case where you provided peer reviewed material that contradicted anything he had to say.

Tell me, is it because he is talking so far over your head that you don't even know where to look, or is it that you simply know that you will find no peer reviewed material that challenges him and therefore you are left with nothing more to do that hurl imptent insult?

If I missed an example of you crushing his comments with credible, peer reviewed, published material or hard observed proof, by all means correct me and post a link to the post or posts. Otherwise know that people are taking notice of your inability to actually discuss the topics at hand and are openly laughing at you.

Yup..........Polar posts up miles and miles of real science. The response from k00ks like Old Rocks?

They post up the same damn 5 links..............always the same damn 5 links!!! The forum debate on here is not even competitive anymore people..........

These people are so beyond the realm of absurd, its laughable at this point!!!

Yup..........Polar posts up miles and miles of real science. The response from k00ks like Old Rocks?

They post up the same damn 5 links..............always the same damn 5 links!!! The forum debate on here is not even competitive anymore people..........

These people are so beyond the realm of absurd, its laughable at this point!!!

Google tells me that 77% of all Americans use the internet.
I`m pretty sure that quite a lot out of these 77% know math and a lot of these in turn would have an Operating System which includes some sort of Spread Sheet capabilty, like Excel...I prefer the "Open Office"...#1 it`s totally free, #2 it can read any document style and generate any document style...even pdf and last not least #3...it`s not trying to connect behind Your back to Mommy Microsoft as almost all the MS software does if You use it and are connected...it opens up htt-ports and starts having an intimate Information Intercourse with Mommy Microsoft, while You wonder why Your PC slowed down.
So, if You don`t want to settle for less than the best here it is...:
OpenOffice.org - The Free and Open Productivity Suite

But I think even EXCEL might be able to open this up for You and You can run it through Your PC Yourself..:

View attachment 13306
Strange they don`t allow Spread sheet attachments here @ US-Messageboard, but they do allow zip files....and the only way to get to it is log on as a registered user.
So You have to trust me, download it and unzip it..then You have the spreadsheet I`ve been working with + all the data used below neatly formatted.
I`m not trying to spam for "OpenOffice", I just mentioned it, because You might want to do what I like doing a lot.

And that is trapping liars, cheats and bullshit "scientists" in their own shit and then ...:
01_BUSH55.jpg
But instead of water I like using the shit that they publish all over the Internet
Westwall had asked these loudmouths now several times to come up with a link to any of the main computer models "climate Science" is using...
No answer...He was pretty coy doing that because I`m pretty sure he knows where these are...but left them dangling on the hook...I like that

Anyway, lets do some fun turkey shooting with the main model "Climate Science" is using to "compute" and "correlate" CO2 and temperature increases and take a look while we control our laughter, hopefully when we check what comes out....

Modtran Infrared Atmospheric Radiation Code

So up top left You can put in ppm CO2 then click on the"submit" button...
Already the word "submit"...? why the fuck should any of us have to submit to anything...?
Especially why should we "submit" to start at their default value 375 ppm...?
Not so fast, if this "Model" is based on REAL SCIENCE we would first want to see what it says if there is no CO2, like any REAL SCIENTIST would need if he wants to actually measure how much energy per ppm CO2 ACTUALLY DOES ABSORB...the first thing You need is the base value of ZERO...!
So what do they say, if they have to submit to You, instead of the other way around,,,?

Iout, W / m2 = 318.396
Ground T, K = 299.70

Okay, they say if we had no CO2 at all I-Out would be 318.396 Watts per square meter.
But they want to be cryptic about how they define that...so You have to click on the little blue fine print hidden @ the bottom...and now please do control your "laughing out loud" "lol's"...You can add as many of these post icons in as You want, later...
0 PROGRAM WILL COMPUTE RADIANCE
0 ATMOSPHERIC MODEL
TEMPERATURE = 1 TROPICAL MODEL
WATER VAPOR = 1 TROPICAL MODEL
OZONE = 1 TROPICAL MODEL

0 SLANT PATH TO SPACE
H1 = 70.000 KM
HMIN = 0.000 KM
ANGLE = 180.000 DEG

So we have a 1 square meter IPCC fantasy world which only they know if that`s 1 m^2 of dry land, 1 m^2 of ocean, 1m^2 of snow or ice or just 1 m^2 of some sort of kiddy video game..but they do say that it is always at the same temperature, no matter what the fuck and always at the same barometer pressure, somewhere in the Tropics and at a "slant path angle" of 180 degrees..

See now, that`s what they have been doing..this is strictly THEORETICAL BLACK BODY infrared radiation and is not based on one single actual REAL Infrared Absorption measurement....it`s using the theoretical O=C=O a-symmetric, +symmetric the molecular bond stretching + scissoring frequencies as listed in Chemistry Book Table values . I should scan these in and upload them...

The "Modtran" then proceeds, assuming a theoretical area that is "heated" from one side by X-Watts by Infrared Radiation and on the flip side = 180 degrees from the radiation receiver is what passive Infrared should see using Planck`s Equations...
This entire load of crap, Modtran generates nothing but a cheap copy of the ordinate Frequency Energy quantum Equation and is not based on even one single actual measurement.

So let`s have some fun with it..
You can do it Yourself or You can trust me, that I do not cheat as they do and instead of "submitting" 10 times in a row, just work with the numbers I already got from there and formatted..

0, Iout, W / m2 = 318.396
320, Iout, W / m2 = 288.597
330, Iout, W / m2 = 288.44
340, Iout, W / m2 = 288.315
350, Iout, W / m2 = 288.189
360, Iout, W / m2 = 288.032
370, Iout, W / m2 = 287.907
380, Iout, W / m2 = 287.812

I amused myself and went wrote a "bot" that went all night long to their moron Modtran and submitted in one 1ppm increments all the way up to 1 million ppm CO2
Of course it never got there but when I had nothing better to do than sit in front of my PC it was torturing the Modtran with ppm # 50400 or there-abouts
I stopped the "bot" and "submitted" 1 million ppm CO2 and that`s where it goes "tilt"..
but it is retarded enough wanting to tell You what it would be @ 999 999 ppm CO2 ...imagine that !
It `ll "compute" that the ground temperature is still at T, K = 299.70 and their video game square meter on the flip side of this m^2 is so choked off with CO2 that it can radiate only..: I-out, W / m2 = 225.64........back into outer space through 70 kilometers of 99.9999999 % CO2 ....

Who cares...?...we already have what we need....please do stop and control your "lol's" for a while and read on...:

See, an actual Infrared spectrophotometer does exactly that...You beam IR of the very specific wavelength, where CO2 can absorb Energy through a cuvette of a known path length with CO2 gas in it and measure the remaining energy what comes out at the other end..
Only that will be micro Watts and instead of a square meter it will be the surface Area of the photo multiplier that measures what`s left..and most are around the bore size of .22 cal bullet.
An IR Satellite also does it that way..but looks at square kilometers and Watts...never the less We have what we need and can put it into a spreadsheet...
I would like to upload the actual spreadsheet somewhere but don`t have any such internet user account..."fileden" and "mediafire" want to infect PC`s since a few months so fuck them but here is a tell all screenshot I did upload to "photobucket"...:

showAll.jpg

380 ppm was the Modtran input valuewhere I stopped, because every graph posted by every cook who cooks up these "Science.Orgasm" graphs stops at 380 ppm CO2 "showing" how CO2 "drives Temperature"...using a much simpler "AlGoreRithm" than the Modtran algorithm they claim they use..
we already covered how to differentiate any function and how a log function of REAL CO2 looks like in the REAL World...

But You don`t even need to know any of that stuff to notice what we (-the # of kooks) have all noticed already a long time ago...
Look at the increments on these graphs, what do they call them again..these "scientists"? put together, claiming this CO2/Temp correlation was based on "well proven Computer Modelling"...well "Modtran"is their main man...!

on the little text file on the right of the picture You can see for Yourself, that like fuck did they even bother to use "Modtran" numbers when it comes to fabricating these graphic "CO2/Temp Correlations" ...every "delta Y" increment is a constant 0.10000 starting from 320 ppm CO2 all the way up to 380 ppm...

Yet even "Modtran", had they used their Modtran output for any of these graphs shows that the increment is 5 times less and then drops down to 25 times less than the Graph incremets they use @380 ppm and DECREASING, so EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE as in the graphs they produce for "Wikipedia Internet Climate Science" where it stays pegged 1:1 with ppm CO2 on EVERY GRAPH THEY PRODUCE FOR PUBLIC CONSUMPTION...

See screenshot of spreadsheet G1 to G9 and D1 to D9 (all 6 digits after 0._)...

But if any one of us wants to point this out to our retards here, they start spitting and claim we got that from "neo-nazi-rightwing-know-fuck-all-why-don`t-you -see-what-real-highly-intelligent-green-science-dot-org" web sites say...

We don`t need Watermelon brained "Science-experts" telling us where to find them, TinEye reverse image search plug-in can do it much better

Welcome to OceanWorld - Bringing the Ocean to the Classroom

Study finds Northwest glaciers shrinking faster, gone by 2030 // Current
http://www.esri.com./news/arcwatch/0808/woods-h...
newsbusters.org
Zeeburg Nieuws / Onafhankelijke informatiepagina en knipselkrant over natuur en milieu / Openingspagina / Home
co2_toename.jpg
CO2-Temp-SM2.jpg
;
zFacts-CO2-Temp.gif

2008 Junho 28 «...
Il sole non riparte! - IL METEO.IT | Forum meteo...
Researchers ask Congress to revisit climate change science « Summit County Citizens Voice...
http://msbeaker.blogspot.com/2010/11/climategat...
Why you shouldn’t care about the cause of global warming. « Evoluto...

Here is a really scary one.....I wonder why Roach-head has`nt found and posted it yet, I guess the "Jordan Institute" has`nt made his list of "top super duper scientists" yet...it will for sure after he sees this picture
The Jordan Institute : Home

atmospheric-co2-vs-temp.jpg

ats42223_lag_time.gif

motls.blogspot.com
Wis Physics
The Institute for Creation Research
Signs of the Times News for Tue, 03 May 2011

See I did not "cherry pick" They all do the same cheat...Temperature increase is a simple fucked in the watermelon brain head direct linear proportion
of ppm CO2...
They put "InURL" names like edu.com or physics.com into their web site names, but not a single one of these web sites contains a shred of actual physics....and go on calling this mass brain wash garbage " education"

And the wanna be Wikipedia science graduates keep going to these web sites for right mouse clicked copy&paste crap which they can put between {quote]blah blah bloat[ /quote} html markers and post it here over and over again..

Yet even the exaggerated IPCC`s main man, Motran, if you bother using it would shoot everyone of these graphs to pieces

So what now...? has a "right wing Oil-Lobby-neo-nazi conspiracy" hacked into "Modtran" and given it a "right wing Bias"...?

If You have EXCEL or any thing resembling it please do verify that I have not cheated or altered the Modtran Data in any way what- so -ever to get these results
=100-(100*B3/B2) was used for C3 to C9, because that is how You convert % transmission to % Absorption
and
=C3-C2 was used for D3 to D9

Footnote
While "The Iron Curtain" still existed, Rumania tricked escapees with a very clever trick, divulging information. They actually did have a convincing looking bogus "Iron Curtain" before You got to the real thing on the Rumanian side. Fake GI`s in fake American Uniforms "helped" people flee and firing back at Rumanian watch towers at that bogus line..both "sides" of course just used blanks...then the "GI`s" who spoke English rather well "de-briefed" the poor slobs in heavily accented Rumanian,....it worked all the way up to the day till communist Rumania collapsed..
This Modtran "Computer Model" reminds me a lot of the Rumanian Trick...although that would be crediting "Global Warming Science" with the smarts they just don`t have....
youtube-is-banned.jpg

The scary thing is, that A. Merkel the "Climate Chancellor Of Germany"...Obama`s "Green Policy Mentor" has these smarts and was a top graduate of the Soviet Academy for Propaganda and Agitation..and Obama eagerly licks off whatever comes out of any body orifice of that pig..
obama_merkel_lachen.jpg
Angela+merkel.jpg
leader_obama_merkel_gallery__600x399.jpg

Last edited:
I guess Y`aaawl been too busy watching the news about who finally had his brains blown out by a Special Forces Commando...

Meanwhile in Canada we had the blow out we all knew was inevitable:

CBC News - Latest Canada, World, Entertainment and Business News

updated PM returns to Ottawa after majority win
hi-harper-852-00613016-6col.jpg

Prime Minister Stephen Harper has returned to Ottawa a day after Canadians elected his Conservative Party to form its first majority government. 7:38 PM ET video

Ignatieff quits as Liberal leader

hi-ignatieff0503-852-3col.jpg

WESTON:

How the Liberal meltdown gave Stephen Harper his majority
One thing seems certain: Whatever the Liberal brain trust imagined on opening day of the campaign, it surely wasn't the disaster that voters delivered at the polls.

No one predicted a complete meltdown.

In fact, by all accounts, Ignatieff's national campaign tour was exceptionally well organized and his performance on the stump exceeded expectations.

Michael Ignatieff during his concession speech in Toronto on election night. (Canadian Press)Michael Ignatieff during his concession speech in Toronto on election night. (Canadian Press)

So what went so horribly wrong?

"what went so "horribly wrong..??????????????"
fuck nothing at all went "wrong"...what happened is what EVERY CANADIAN WAS HOPING FOR and WAS VOTING FOR...

So, #1...:
Gun registration & confiscation ==========> Do I need pictures of what a toilet looks like..? Yes my Waffen SS Brothers in arms Skookerasbil, and Feld Marschall Erwin Westwall, Rommel would not forgive me if I would not...!...Just a sec...I`ll picture Google for one
#2,
Once our friends south of our border do the same thing then...
Middle East Oil is down the ============. Toilet,
because then You can get 100 % of Your crude Oil supplied from us and Alberta Tar Sands Pipelines will run straight all the way down to Texas refineries.
Our Tar-sands is the world`s second biggest oil field...so far we covered a bit over 60 % of all the crude oil You guys import...we cover 100% of our own needs and have enough surplus to cover the U.S.` energy needs 100 %
Eventually this will also end California`s, New Mexico`s, Arizona`s and Nevada`s fresh water shortage...
because we have an abundance of fresh water and we wanted to build pipelines supplying our best friend and Ally with all the water the people there need...
It was a "No CanaDo" because while we had minority Government the Liberals and the Green Party kept vetoing it...
So every time when our gigantic Hydro reservoirs were full to the brim we had to dump these into the arctic...
..... every time we did that "Global Warming Scientists" booked every flee bag Hotel room in Churchill to "document starving polar bears" ,"Eskimos that have to eat at McDonalds because the ice is too thin to hunt & kill & eat raw seal" nonsense etc etc etc because the Hydro dumps push the ice out a couple of 100 klicks the Hudson Bay

All this Enviro-kook Science News Pavarazzi Fodder will as abruptly end as the "Liberal" and "Green Party of Canada...
I did mention on the other posts here, that I have Family in Churchill and we can`t find a Motel room when we want to visit if Manitoba Hydro starts dumping...
The Hotel Operators in Churchill, who make next to no business all Year round make 1 phone call to CNN or the like and over night they are booked solid at inflated prices every time Manitoba Hydro has to dump water...
So once we can pipe excess fresh water to California, this kind of "Enviro Tourism" will be totally fucked up and us Canadians can get Hotel Rooms in the arctic, when we want to visit family

Because then this "starving polar bear" crap too will be going where all this idiotology
shitpile.jpg

belongs..:
in the ==========>
outhouse1.jpg

We finally had a good crap, and now, my good friends and fellow Americans we are open for business again

I love it
We tared and feathered the Bastards just like in my favorite Music Video...@ time frame 00:36

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stz0_bk4jx8]YouTube - Rednex - Cotton Eye Joe (Original Version) Official Music Video (c) 1994[/ame]

I`ll have to go to town tomorrow and get a couple of cases of Bud`s and watch my Rednex video, now that Canada is back to normal

Oh Yeah and the "Kyoto Accord" in Canada...?
Haha%2521%2Byou%2527re%2Bfucked%2Bnow%2521.jpg

funny-pictures-muhahaha-aa8e921e5a.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back