More bad news for Trump

WE GOTTIM NOW!...Chapter 386,941.:auiqs.jpg:

Sealed indictments are already filed waiting for the day he leaves office. Other indictments may be filed before he leaves office. The ones involving conspiring with a hostile foreign power.
All impeachable offenses....Face it, you lolberal clowns have exactly two things: jack & shit.
you have such a reputable source
432si1i44nv01.jpg
Fuck,dude....Best get that staggering evidence to bug-eyes Schiff pronto, so he can get the investigation a-rollin'! :laughing0301::laughing0301:
Shouldnt be hard, the evidence is in plain sight.

CalledXpertNotCool.jpg

I hope Russia is listening and find those missing emails

hours later the hacking begins

Trump meets with Putin twice

Nothing achieved other than Putin denies any wrong doing in Russian interference and Trump has nothing more to say

Yet in the secret meeting with only Putin, himself, and a translator
what was achieved without any aides in the room

Putin later says I wanted Trump to win. So the leader of Russia wanted trump to win and Russian hackers were interfering in the election and he knew nothing about it.

I can see where Trump gets that sees no evil, hears no evil and is evil

The famous trump tower meeting when they meet for the Russians for the sole purpose of dirt on Clinton and they were disappointed that they did not provided any

We know that Trump was working on the Moscow Trump tower deal and he even offered to give Putin a million dollar penthouse for free

Is that bribing a government official

Manfort is accused of passing polling information to the Russians

Flynn has already admitted guilt that he meet with Russian as an official of the Trump campaign

This German bank that Trump deals with and the fact that he owes them millions of dollars.

If it is proven that the Russian backed or took over the loans then its becomes simple

Trump is in it for the money, well being President has its perks

That is just the collusion case and we will see if Mueller has more

Then come the obstruction of justice

Comey asked to go easy on Flynn

The firing of Comey and the different stories why he was fired

Yet on an interview he admits that it was because of the Russian investigation

Forum List

Back