Trump is soaring in all polls. Democrats are TOAST !!!

Commie Bernie running for President is going to inure Trump will be around for the next six years.

I'm not an expert if who does and does not vote, but I would think that those who approve of Trumps accomplishments are more passionate and eager to vote than the whole of those who disagree.

THose who disagree can run from very vehemently against Trump and those who just say no, I don't think so. The latter probably won't show up at the poll.

So, that would give the likely voters to be more approving.

Pharmaceutical company’s and Kleenex are going to make a killing in 2020-2024. Time to invest good people.

I'm all for President Trump but I don't know if he's soaring as much as the Democrats are death spiraling.

Y'think maybe the Ds have way too many internal divisions to unite effectively behind their Nominee? Then there is all the opposition research that will be handed to Trump on a silver platter to overcome?

• Banned
Fraud polls do influence when working with fraud media

They can elevate excitement or deflate

Reuters polls with only adults. Included illegals .. International people here....people too sick to vote. And they weigh 18 yr old voting too high because they are more apt to change mind to do other things

Only checking likely voters is polling companies legit

Also so crooked by the educators and media to cover up science

Science is screaming that abortion is murder.

Polls? Polls? Who believes polls or the MSM? 2020 will be a breeze for the incumbent President. Remember how in 2016 Trump had no way to win? Hillary had a 95% probability of winning...we know how that turned out don't we?

This is the typical drop in popularity for Dem's. They lie :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar: lie :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar: lie to get elected. After the election they swing hard left and crazy and drop in the polls when voters ask, who the hell are these nut job whacko's.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval

Outrageous that reuters poll is used to average. Since it only polls adults in America where many illegal and not registered to vote

But the dam is now broken

People are waking up fast to the fact democrats. Media... Educators All corrupt to the core

Trump will now have the power to call on the military to lock up crooked democrat leaders
DJP7AyvXkAAp9MW.jpg:large

Forum List

Back