Morals

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Delephinki, May 31, 2009.

1. Delephinki

Delephinki Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Have people lost their morals. I went to work to discover that one of my coworkers was missing. Not to my surprise people began to ask each other about him. Eventually they began to talk about him and the reasons they don't like him. I was slightly surprised to find that some of his friends were also making notes and inputting upon the conversation. I began to wonder why they must vent off their feelings to other people instead of telling the person directly. When he came back everyone seemed happy to see him and was back to their old routines. I began to think and i now believe that everyone is a lying SOB. But are they, Am i the only person who prefers to hear the good and bad things about me?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. HUGGY

HUGGY I Post Because I Care Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,285
    Yes:lol:

3. strollingbones

strollingbones Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31,970
    well odd day for this post...since i am quitting my job....yeppers...and its for those reasons...people talking and saying shit they wont say to my face..and it is petty shit....i got this one bitch ...she mothers everyone...makes them cookies...etc...comes in..hello so and so...and rubs their back...she bitched at me for not stocking...well guess what....that aint my job...its the guy you baby and rub his back..its just a rat race...and its not worth it...i dont think it has so much to do with morals....she is a good church going woman blah blah blah it has more to do with lack of nerve...and the candy ass road is the easier road...fuck em

4. strollingbones

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31,970
    wow that the first time...i have admitted and faced that i am quitting....i dont know really how i feel...

5. strollingbones

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31,970
    btw..welcome to the board..there is an introduction forum ...if you would like to go formal and introduce youself...

6. random3434

random3434 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,194
    Is this at the party store bones?

Because of this one woman you are quitting?

7. WillowTree

WillowTree Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,720

yes, don't quit,, tell that candy assed bitch where to get off..don't quit unless you want to quit.

8. RodISHI

RodISHI Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,047
    I hear my daughter tell me a lot about the gossip and bs that goes on in workplaces. I'm grateful that I did not always have to work in settings like that.

People should be able to just face another with whatever it is that bothers them but they don't. Human nature to pick and bitch at one another over petty issues I guess.

Those holier than thou people like you mentioned bother me too strollingbones. We had this one preachers wife that would throw a hissy fit about smokers at a restaurant so she could get a free meal. She was a nasty bitch in all matters as far as we could see. She could not understand why the majority really did not want to sit near her in workshop.

9. Delephinki

Delephinki Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3
    I agree with your statements but the deffinition of morals states that morals are an ethical motive: motivation based on ideas of right and wrong. Shouldant these people relize what is wrong and right and use this in their own conversations.

10. RodISHI

RodISHI Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,047
    Some people have a tough time seeing what is actually in that interior mirror. It is human nature. Also a part of maturing/growing up.