Moral Degenerates vs Christian Values

I admit, I'm a moral degenerate. I don't follow the teachings of the bible.

I have never done a ritual of human sacrifice. I have never bashed a baby's head on rocks. I never killed someone for working on Sunday. I have never allowed slavery, especially selling my daughter into it. I am such a degenerate.
Do you support abortion or vote for the political party (Democratic Party) that overwhelmingly supported slavery and crafted the, "Jim Crow" laws, just wondering?
No and no. What's your point? Besides looking at the world in only black and white.
With so much gray in your character what you have to say is likely dishonest and has little value, you stand for nothing but self interest with flexible morals..Not to worry though, I still retain my concepts of what is right and what is wrong and your selfish childlike influence is nil...:eusa_snooty:
In other words you couldn't rebute my first point and even when your strawman failed you resorted to ad-hominems. One thing for sure, you just showed everyone how dishonest and immoral your debate tactics are. Hopefully your sky monkey wasn't watching.

I admit, I'm a moral degenerate. I don't follow the teachings of the bible.

I have never done a ritual of human sacrifice. I have never bashed a baby's head on rocks. I never killed someone for working on Sunday. I have never allowed slavery, especially selling my daughter into it. I am such a degenerate.
Do you support abortion or vote for the political party (Democratic Party) that overwhelmingly supported slavery and crafted the, "Jim Crow" laws, just wondering?
No and no. What's your point? Besides looking at the world in only black and white.
With so much gray in your character what you have to say is likely dishonest and has little value, you stand for nothing but self interest with flexible morals..Not to worry though, I still retain my concepts of what is right and what is wrong and your selfish childlike influence is nil...:eusa_snooty:
In other words you couldn't rebute my first point and even when your strawman failed you resorted to ad-hominems. One thing for sure, you just showed everyone how dishonest and immoral your debate tactics are. Hopefully your sky monkey wasn't watching.
You made no points that can be taken seriously and I'm not here to please anyone. Your posts show desperation and I pity your need for self indulgence and acceptance . Away with you little gray minded moron.

Last edited:
You still haven't told us what kind of Christianity you want us to go with Lumpy.

Nor have have answered my question about whether there are other choices than Christianity or moral degeneracy.

You still haven't told us what kind of Christianity you want us to go with Lumpy.

Nor have have answered my question about whether there are other choices than Christianity or moral degeneracy.

It's kind of a waste of time isn't it? .. or .. would you settle for the Good Kind

.and sure there is, I'd call it the grey zone

I just gave two choices on my OP, perhaps, you could try one on Your OP, how about. "My Life in the Grey Zone"....:boobies:

Sorry, just kidding with you .. :redface:

What's best for America?

I'm going with the Christian philosophy/beliefs of right and wrong over the just anything goes chaos and consistant failures of liberal Democratic Party decadence.

Right.

That would be the Christian Philosophy that brought us-

BUrning witches
Crusades
Inquisitions
The Slave Trade
Molestation of Altar boys
Suppression of Science

Was it moral to degenerate Christ's values, as so-called 'Christians' have done through the ages?

I'm fine with people following the Good Kind, which to me says that you treat others the way you would like to be treated and judge not lest you be judged.

That means the baker makes the gay wedding cake, and smiles when he delivers it because that's how he treats his other customers.

It means that you stay out of other people's family decisions around family planning. If God has a problem with abortion, He'll deal with it. That's why He gave us free will.

I note that the day after the Irish voted to legalize same sex marriage, God provided sunshine and rainbows in Ireland, while Texas, which opposes same sex marriage had the worst floods in years. Some of my gay friends think that God is trying to tell you something.

Try reading the Beatitudes to see what Jesus said about the poor, the meek and wealthy and consider that Jesus told His followers that they had to sell all of their possessions and give the money to the poor to follow Him.

That's the Good Kind of Christianity.

Jesus didn't shame women who had sex, or value them only for their purity.

As a Christian woman, I am often shocked at what fundamentalists claim to be Christianity. It's no way to treat people at all.

But why would you need 'sky God' if you were focusing on good works? Wouldn't the works speak for themselves?

A christian that is feeding the hungry or caring for the sick has my admiration, regardless of their motivation. On the same note, a Christian that loathes gays and calls for them to be discriminated against or harmed has my disdain, regardless of motivation.

Its the acts I'm focused on. And you don't need 'sky God' to do good works. Or to want to.

Soo anyway, it appears you want to degrade people of faith and would like to re-adjust their livelong beliefs to your undefined superior knowledge. On one hand you insult their faith, then on the other you like to say you're tolerant of their beliefs.You don't see the comedy in that?

Perhaps, I need to study up but I'm not aware of any good works (humanitarian pursuits) Gay Activist or Atheists are up to other than their own self interests, are you?

Nope. I just don't see the need for religion to do good works or to be act in a moral way.

And can I take it from your sudden abandonment of all 'good works' talk that you see my point? If good works are your focus.....why would you need a 'sky god'? Why not just do good things....without all the needless mysticism, zombie jews, dietary restrictions or arbitrary loathing of gay people....none of which has a thing to do with good works?

You understand that "sky god" is an intolerant insult, correct?

I didn't give up on the good works but you certainly did when it comes to gay activists and atheists... :laugh:

I have a live and let live perspective on gays. I would appreciate the same perspective from them.

I've done plenty of good works in my life but don't let that stop you from your silly conclusions. I certainly have no control over your hate filled intolerances.
So to use the term "sky god" is persecution?
I'll stick with intolerant insult, persecution requires a physical action I believe.

The Democratic Party support for Isis persecution of Christians comes to mind though.

Can you quote ANY Democrat expressing support for ISIS in that regard?

What's best for America?

I'm going with the Christian philosophy/beliefs of right and wrong over the just anything goes chaos and consistant failures of liberal Democratic Party decadence.
From what I've been seeing and reading lately, the Christians have a wrap on moral degenerates.
I understand the Clintons are Methodists...

Methodists aren't "real" Christians. You have to be born again and hate gays to be a real Christian.
Ah. Another kind of RINO. Religious In Name Only.

You don't have to be a Christian to embody a basic moral structure. If you worship or admire a man for his sexuality, when his sexuality was sodomizing teen boys who were addled on drugs, officiating as one minor's legal guardian while doing so, then you display the absense of a moral structure.

No religion is needed to define a basic moral structure in a man. Only observations of his deeds need suffice. And if you emulate a man whose deeds were to violate children sexually, then you have no moral structure. I think that's what the thread is about.

I'm a democrat, and unfortunately to this day my party has not only not renounced this type of moral degeneracy, but instead has served as willing chumps and a platform to show the world how the leadership embraces it. While I assure you that the majority of middle dems, surely enough to tip the scales to red (2014 anyone?) will not stand for this type of disgusting label upon our party's name.

c260f88b-b15f-4144-b9ab-fcdfdf3e01d7_zpsa0887f69.jpg

GOP election strategists LOVE this guy...

What's best for America?

Love that con christian dogma.....Kill for Jesus, fuck the poor, screw the elderly, throw the sick out in the street....the real moral high ground.
Pft!

Love that con christian dogma.....Kill for Jesus, fuck the poor, screw the elderly, throw the sick out in the street....the real moral high ground.
Pft!
Any Christian who does this is a blasphemer. You know for a fact that the dogma says the opposite of what you just said.

People always make the mistake (including Christians) that if you say you are Christian, you are automatically saved and special. That is completely false. That is a neo-redaction of the Bible thanks to the born-again movement. After knowing several "born agains" I can say with finality that that movement is the work of the devil himself. What a great sell: "if you just sign up, no more worries...do as you please to anyone you please.." Which of course is the first law of satanism. The mormons actually live a very similar way. They truly believe that if they are mormon, they can beat up little old ladies, steal their purse and still go to Heaven. It's the darndest thing.

If you are a Christian, it is a daily prayer for your salvation and deeds that walk in the same path as Jesus that will be your only ticket to Heaven in the hereafter. Some of the worst scoundrels I've ever met called themselves "Christians".

A true Christian can most often be found in the ranks of the catholic church which does not believe in automatic salvation by wearing a label. They preach a daily active commitment and hard work, confession of sins and charity in order to gain salvation. Are there scoundrels in their ranks too? Of course! The devil works in every crack; it takes a very active shoehorn to keep wedging him back out again. And he is oh, so smooth & stealthy. Like greased lidocaine.

In fact, any redaction to Jesus' original teachings you can bet your hat is the work of the dark one himself. So that does include a fair portion of what people are calling "Christian" today.

Just a few fun facts for y'all to digest today.

Last edited:
What's best for America?

From what I've been seeing and reading lately, the Christians have a wrap on moral degenerates.
I understand the Clintons are Methodists...

So there is a method to their madness? :cheers2:

What's best for America?

Right.

BUrning witches
Crusades
Inquisitions
The Slave Trade
Suppression of Science

I noticed you didn't mention the good works, I suppose because you're completely unaware.

Soo anyway, it appears you want to degrade people of faith and would like to re-adjust their livelong beliefs to your undefined superior knowledge. On one hand you insult their faith, then on the other you like to say you're tolerant of their beliefs.You don't see the comedy in that?

Perhaps, I need to study up but I'm not aware of any good works (humanitarian pursuits) Gay Activist or Atheists are up to other than their own self interests, are you?

Nope. I just don't see the need for religion to do good works or to be act in a moral way.

And can I take it from your sudden abandonment of all 'good works' talk that you see my point? If good works are your focus.....why would you need a 'sky god'? Why not just do good things....without all the needless mysticism, zombie jews, dietary restrictions or arbitrary loathing of gay people....none of which has a thing to do with good works?

You understand that "sky god" is an intolerant insult, correct?

I didn't give up on the good works but you certainly did when it comes to gay activists and atheists... :laugh:

I have a live and let live perspective on gays. I would appreciate the same perspective from them.

I've done plenty of good works in my life but don't let that stop you from your silly conclusions. I certainly have no control over your hate filled intolerances.
So to use the term "sky god" is persecution?
I'll stick with intolerant insult, persecution requires a physical action I believe.

The Democratic Party support for Isis persecution of Christians comes to mind though.

Can you quote ANY Democrat expressing support for ISIS in that regard?
Is the Democratic Party willing to send ground troops to the middle-east? Did they support Obama's choice to pull troops out of Iraq and lose the war. What is the Democratic Party as well as Obama (Commander and Chief) doing about the Christian persecutions in the middle-east. Has Obama ended up supplying weapons to ISIS. What was the Obama response in Syria when ISIS was a junior varsity terrorist threat? Why did Obama allow ISIS to just get 2,300 humvees, missiles and such?,Follow up on my questions and you'll find the quote that you're really not interested in.

Last edited:
What's best for America?

Right.

BUrning witches
Crusades
Inquisitions
The Slave Trade
Suppression of Science

I noticed you didn't mention the good works, I suppose because you're completely unaware.

But why do 'good works' require religion? Its entirely possible to do 'good works' and not burden yourself with the arbitrary mysticism of some religious tradition.

What's best for America?

Pft!
Sounds more like Democratic Party governance and purposeful failure in America's inner cities.

Forum List

Back