Moral Degenerates vs Christian Values

Maybe the Christian moral that beheaded people for not believing as they did, was a little too moral?

I guess you can judge a movement by its messiah.

The Christians: Jesus Christ

The degenerates: Harvey Milk.

The former was known for considering self-restraint and compassion before Himself. The latter was known for bending drug-addicted boys over the coffee table before himself.

So, there's the difference.

I thought John Hagee was the Christian Messiah.

Most of what you think is fantasy, delusion and pure horseshit.

What's best for America?

I'm going with the Christian philosophy/beliefs of right and wrong over the just anything goes chaos and consistant failures of liberal Democratic Party decadence.
It is entirely possible to act morally without believing that idiotic pie in the sky God nonsense

Of course it is. Religion gets morally murky when it demands that you abdicate your own capacity for moral reasoning and instead accept whatever the religion tells you in its place. Once someone has done this, you can convince them that virtually anything is moral....if 'god' says it is.

That sounds just like the GAYstapo.

The former was known for considering self-restraint and compassion before Himself. The latter was known for bending drug-addicted boys over the coffee table before himself.

So, there's the difference.

I thought John Hagee was the Christian Messiah.

Most of what you think is fantasy, delusion and pure horseshit.

I think NYcarbineer wants to make a joke out of a very serious matter: the worship by a subculture of an admitted/documented sexual assaulter of vulnerable boys, and their overweening wishes to be married.

Hey, don't married people have preference-access to adopt orphaned boys? Oh, I forgot. Harvey Milk also officiated as one of the boy's legal guardians while he was simultaneously sodomizing him as a minor...who was on drugs....and mentally ill at the time...

What's best for America?

I'm going with the Christian philosophy/beliefs of right and wrong over the just anything goes chaos and consistant failures of liberal Democratic Party decadence.
It is entirely possible to act morally without believing that idiotic pie in the sky God nonsense
Yup, it's possible. I guess it depends on who influences your life.

A liberal education and influence that promotes, "idiotic pie in the sky God nonsense" and only concentrates on the bad and never relates the far more abundant good works has a tendency to shake your faith.

For the 5th time, who other than you has called Harvey Milk a 'messiah'?

I think NYcarbineer wants to make a joke out of a very serious matter: the worship by a subculture of an admitted/documented sexual assaulter of vulnerable boys, and their overweening wishes to be married.

Who is 'worshiping' Harvey Milk? You just keep making these emotional assertions.....which you can't possibly back up.

Oh, and I noticed you completely avoided any mention of your defense of child molester Duggar...calling his sexual assault on his 5 year old sister 'sexual experimentation'. As I said, you don't care about any child if they don't let you attack gays.

What's best for America?

A liberal education and influence that promotes, "idiotic pie in the sky God nonsense" and only concentrates on the bad and never relates the far more abundant good works has a tendency to shake your faith.

But why would you need 'sky God' if you were focusing on good works? Wouldn't the works speak for themselves?

A christian that is feeding the hungry or caring for the sick has my admiration, regardless of their motivation. On the same note, a Christian that loathes gays and calls for them to be discriminated against or harmed has my disdain, regardless of motivation.

Its the acts I'm focused on. And you don't need 'sky God' to do good works. Or to want to.

Fear not, Skylar! Silhouette can turn any thread into a Harvey Milk thread in a New York second! In fact, with his obsession with the USPS Harvey Milk stamp, Sil seems to be the living embodiment of the term, "Going postal".

Methinks he doth protest too much.....

Fear not, Skylar! Silhouette can turn any thread into a Harvey Milk thread in a New York second! In fact, Sil seems to be the living embodiment of the term, "Going postal".

If you want to see a full on meltdown, where Sil calls for the impeachment of the Supreme Court and insists that they have commited treason and their denial of stay was 'tyranny'.....look at his 'Shadow Bias' thread.

As an aside, its also a preview of the panty shitting hysterics we'll see come June.

Fear not, Skylar! Silhouette can turn any thread into a Harvey Milk thread in a New York second! In fact, Sil seems to be the living embodiment of the term, "Going postal".

If you want to see a full on meltdown, where Sil calls for the impeachment of the Supreme Court and insists that they have commited treason and their denial of stay was 'tyranny'.....look at his 'Shadow Bias' thread.

As an aside, its also a preview of the panty shitting hysterics we'll see come June.

But who says that Harvey Milk is a 'Messiah'?

That would be you. And you. Citing you. How does that make the man a 'messiah'?

The words about Harvey Milk bending boys over a coffee table was not a joke.

A 'coffee table', huh? Your sexual fantasies regarding Harvey Milk are remarkably specific.

Hitler is the Messiah of having a strong military.

This thread is funny, in a sad kind of way...

It certainly points out who the degenerates of the USMB are...:disbelief:

Are you trying to say to me that you are a degenerate?

I am sorry to hear that.

Have you tried sticking your head in a pot of boiling oil to get those degenerate thoughts out of your mind?

Lumpy thinks that there are only two choices - Christian Values, or moral degeneracy. There are other choices, but for the Lump, it's one or the other.

The only problem is that there are many kinds of Christianity. Not all Christians shun gays, or would deny them service. There are in fact gay Christian churches. There are also white supremacist Christians. There are Christians who hate Jews and Christians who are pacifists and resist serving in the military. There are biker Christians, KKK Christians, Quakers, Mennonites, Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons, Christian Scientists, and Baptists, Catholics, Presbyterians, and Methodists. Which kind of Christianity are you talking about, Lumpy? Whose Christian Values are your trying to promote, because my brand of Christianity sure doesn't sound like yours?

Many Christians believe in evolution, the women's right to reproductive choice, and that so-called Christian fundamentalists are batshit crazy. So before you start talking about Christian values, you better start defining which Christian Values you think the country should subscribe to because there's a lot to choose from.

What's best for America?

But why would you need 'sky God' if you were focusing on good works? Wouldn't the works speak for themselves?

A christian that is feeding the hungry or caring for the sick has my admiration, regardless of their motivation. On the same note, a Christian that loathes gays and calls for them to be discriminated against or harmed has my disdain, regardless of motivation.

Its the acts I'm focused on. And you don't need 'sky God' to do good works. Or to want to.

Soo anyway, it appears you want to degrade people of faith and would like to re-adjust their livelong beliefs to your undefined superior knowledge. On one hand you insult their faith, then on the other you like to say you're tolerant of their beliefs.You don't see the comedy in that?

Perhaps, I need to study up but I'm not aware of any good works (humanitarian pursuits) Gay Activist or Atheists are up to other than their own self interests, are you?

Lumpy thinks that there are only two choices - Christian Values, or moral degeneracy. There are other choices, but for the Lump, it's one or the other.

The only problem is that there are many kinds of Christianity. Not all Christians shun gays, or would deny them service. There are in fact gay Christian churches. There are also white supremacist Christians. There are Christians who hate Jews and Christians who are pacifists and resist serving in the military. There are biker Christians, KKK Christians, Quakers, Mennonites, Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons, Christian Scientists, and Baptists, Catholics, Presbyterians, and Methodists. Which kind of Christianity are you talking about, Lumpy? Whose Christian Values are your trying to promote, because my brand of Christianity sure doesn't sound like yours?

Many Christians believe in evolution, the women's right to reproductive choice, and that so-called Christian fundamentalists are batshit crazy. So before you start talking about Christian values, you better start defining which Christian Values you think the country should subscribe to because there's a lot to choose from.

It's difficult to put all contingencies in one title and if you'd like to define your personal perspective on all Christian beliefs you're certainly welcome to. I just like to get discussions started and see what brainy and silly shit comes up, thanks for doing your part..

Oh and thanks for the unfounded judgments about me....I laughed.

Last edited:
What's best for America?

Soo anyway, it appears you want to degrade people of faith and would like to re-adjust their livelong beliefs to your undefined superior knowledge. On one hand you insult their faith, then on the other you like to say you're tolerant of their beliefs.You don't see the comedy in that?

Perhaps, I need to study up but I'm not aware of any good works (humanitarian pursuits) Gay Activist or Atheists are up to other than their own self interests, are you?

Nope. I just don't see the need for religion to do good works or to be act in a moral way.

And can I take it from your sudden abandonment of all 'good works' talk that you see my point? If good works are your focus.....why would you need a 'sky god'? Why not just do good things....without all the needless mysticism, zombie jews, dietary restrictions or arbitrary loathing of gay people....none of which has a thing to do with good works?

Forum List

Back