why give a hoot if gays get married?

May 21, 2015
5they are at the very most 10% of the population and most of them don't even WANT to get married. They are never going to run ANYTHING. So why are you scared of them?

When they get to force other people to accept their perversion as normal behavior it crossed the line.

More like about 5% and the ^^ drunk dog bather ^^ is right that us straights don't have the right to force our behavior on anyone else.

Consenting adults = MYOB

A lot of straight people just live together, but gays doing that doesn't make a statement like the freaks want.

5they are at the very most 10% of the population and most of them don't even WANT to get married. They are never going to run ANYTHING. So why are you scared of them?
Because gay marriage is a slippery slope. The first you know people will want to marry there pets, then their pet rocks.

Don't care one iota if they get married, I care more about dryer lint. But intentionally targeting and suing a bakery for the money, intentionally trying to destroy the business and the person financially, that tells me some of them are lowlife scum and the courts need to recognize they are lowlife scum and put a stop to this scam.

Sexual Deviants comprise roughly 3% of the world population.

Sexual Deviancy cohabitation; meaning those pretending to be married as well as those who are just to or more queers living in the same house, sharing the twisted dream, runs at well BELOW one half of one percent.

We're talking a minority of the irrelevant variety and never more so than where marriage is concerned, given that MARRIAGE IS THE JOINNG OF ONE MAN AND ONE WOMAN!

Sexual Deviancy cohabitation; meaning those pretending to be married as well as those who are just to or more queers living in the same house, sharing the twisted dream, runs at well BELOW one half of one percent.

We're talking a minority of the irrelevant variety and never more so than where marriage is concerned, given that MARRIAGE IS THE JOINNG OF ONE MAN AND ONE WOMAN!

Jesus was gay so I would think that if it's good enough for the King of Kings, it should be good enough for his subjects.

Don't care one iota if they get married, I care more about dryer lint. But intentionally targeting and suing a bakery for the money, intentionally trying to destroy the business and the person financially, that tells me some of them are lowlife scum and the courts need to recognize they are lowlife scum and put a stop to this scam.

Reeeel tired of the "christian bakery/florest" shit.

If the christians really care about "sin", why don't they refuse to serve sinners?

They don't.

Find a new lie.

Conservatives for the most part fear change, diversity, dissent, and expressions of individual liberty – such as gay Americans entering into marriage contracts.

Consequently many on the right seek to disadvantage gay Americans through force of law, to deny them their civil rights, to discriminate against them, and to intimidate them in an effort to make them conform, or drive them out of general society 'back into the closet.'

Reeeel tired of the "christian bakery/florest" shit.

If the christians really care about "sin", why don't they refuse to serve sinners?

They don't.

Find a new lie.

Who is suing who idiot.

Jesus was gay so I would think that if it's good enough for the King of Kings, it should be good enough for his subjects.

Well yes... We get it Gilligan, for you to be legitimate EVERY notable human being in human history desperately needed to shove their penises into the rectum of other men!

(Reader, the need of the homosexual subjects to revise history, to reflect that which is not true, as a means to mislead people into the deceit that the mental disorder that presents as sexual deviancy is first "VERY COMMON"... and second, 'perfectly normal'.

But hey... such is the nature of evil, right ?

Forum List

Back