Moral Clarity Versus Moral Depravity in Israel and Gaza

Israel will never go back to the 67 Borders that were NEVER accepted in the first place, they are not giving up rights to their Religious Sites . If you have the time look at Olmert’s peace plan and ask why it was rejected. Can’t download it from my laptop 💻
I understand that. I can't provide links from my phone because I don't know how. But the fact remains, according to international law, you cannot hold onto property seized in a war.

I understand that. I can't provide links from my phone because I don't know how. But the fact remains, according to international law, you cannot hold onto property seized in a war.
If Countries went by “ International Law”the 67 War wouldn’t have happened in the first place. I think we can agree that IF Israel had lost the War it would no longer exist and “ International Law” would be non existent
Again; they are not going to give up their rights to their Holy Sites
Olmert offered them ALMOST everything they wanted

Roudy! How have you been, my brother? It's been a long time! I missed you!
I’ve been good thanks for asking. I stopped coming to this forum because quite frankly your side lost bigly, Billy. Arabs made peace with Israel, Jerusalem was officially recognized as the capital of Israel and the sky didn’t fall, Israel is stronger than ever in every way, all the BDS and bullshit bowel movements against Israel have failed, and Palestinians are still a morally bankrupt people that keep voting for corrupt terrorist organizations that steal their money and abuse them (kind of like Democrats) and lie to them about about everything, including who they really are.

So basically it’s fun coming here once in a while to laugh at these idiots that aren’t aware they lost.

If Countries went by “ International Law”the 67 War wouldn’t have happened in the first place. I think we can agree that IF Israel had lost the War it would no longer exist and “ International Law” would be non existent
Again; they are not going to give up their rights to their Holy Sites
Olmert offered them ALMOST everything they wanted
States don't have rights; people do. As far as Israel, it exists and no one in the ME is going to get rid of them. They are the biggest military power in that region and no other country comes close. The last time anyone tried, they got their ass kicked in a week! Israel isn't going anywhere. But they don't have to treat the Pals like garbage!

I’ve been good thanks for asking. I stopped coming to this forum because quite frankly your side lost bigly, Billy. Arabs made peace with Israel, Jerusalem was officially recognized as the capital of Israel and the sky didn’t fall, Israel is stronger than ever in every way, all the BDS and bullshit bowel movements against Israel have failed, and Palestinians are still a morally bankrupt people that keep voting for corrupt terrorist organizations that steal their money and abuse them (kind of like Democrats) and lie to them about about everything, including who they really are.

So basically it’s fun coming here once in a while to laugh at these idiots that aren’t aware they lost.
This place is definitely fun!

States don't have rights; people do. As far as Israel, it exists and no one in the ME is going to get rid of them. They are the biggest military power in that region and no other country comes close. The last time anyone tried, they got their ass kicked in a week! Israel isn't going anywhere. But they don't have to treat the Pals like garbage!
Olmert offered Abbas obviously ALL of Gaza, and ALMOST ALL of the W Bank . However he did want the Jewish Quarter to stay under Israeli control and it was rejected. Don’t take my word for it; Google it Afterwards, you can tell us why it was rejected 👍🇮🇱

They could have had their “ state” a long time ago

Germany is the perfect example for losing a war and losing territory.
Germany tried to annex Poland and the world said no. And right after WWII, Conquer by Conquest became illegal according to International Law. BTW, you are correct, Germany did lose their land for a while, but has now gotten it all back.

Germany tried to annex Poland and the world said no. And right after WWII, Conquer by Conquest became illegal according to International Law. BTW, you are correct, Germany did lose their land for a while, but has now gotten it all back.

Germany did lose their land for a while, but has now gotten it all back.

What land did they lose and get back?

Olmert offered Abbas obviously ALL of Gaza, and ALMOST ALL of the W Bank . However he did want the Jewish Quarter to stay under Israeli control and it was rejected. Don’t take my word for it; Google it Afterwards, you can tell us why it was rejected 👍🇮🇱
You can't offer something you don't have. Gaza is not Israel's.

The Jews Are Aryans, and the Germans Are Not

The Jews are from Sumeria, which means they are Indo-Europeans, not Semites. The conflicting Biblical stories about Ishmael, the mythical founder of the Arab race, are a clue that the Hebrews were captured and enslaved by Arabs and forced to extinguish their original language and speak a Semitic one.

The Jews emerged from the North Coast Canaanites.. Abraham was from Urfa near Haran. See the Ugarit texts from Ras Shamra.

Look at a map of the Arab Quarter.

Forum List

Back