Moral Clarity Versus Moral Depravity in Israel and Gaza

Germany tried to annex Poland and the world said no. And right after WWII, Conquer by Conquest became illegal according to International Law. BTW, you are correct, Germany did lose their land for a while, but has now gotten it all back.
Yes; Germany did try to annex Poland . If my history is wrong I apologize but wasn’t Germany the AGGRESSOR????? Russia already took some of the Ukraine awhile ago; Please tell us what “ International Law” they are obeying and the possibility consequences? What if they took Ukraine?
Better yet; if Mainland China invaded Taiwan who would enforce “ International Law?”
The “law” isn’t worth the paper 📄 it’s written on

Look at a map of the Arab Quarter.
I did . You know what coughs my eye? A Jewish woman who was threatened with her LIFE because she DARED to walk there
If a Israeli threatened a Arab in the Jewish Quartet it would be 🌎 World Wide News

I did . You know what coughs my eye? A Jewish woman who was threatened with her LIFE because she DARED to walk there
If a Israeli threatened a Arab in the Jewish Quartet it would be 🌎 World Wide News

Sad. You should have considered your behavior in 1920.

I feel bad about the 70 years of bloodshed and strife. Don't you?
Prominent Arab intellectual Fouad Ajami: “The Palestinian ruin was a long time in coming. No other movement has had the indulgence granted Palestinians over the last half-century, and the results can be seen in the bravado and senseless violence...”

2806E401-7BAA-4764-AD64-1D844F6F598E.jpeg

Sad. You should have considered your behavior in 1920.
NY Times, 1929: “Sheikh Instigated Hebron Massacre. Talab Maraka Told Arabs Death of Jewish Creditors Would Wipe Out Debts“ “Of all the tragic incidents that occurred, the outstanding atrocity was the wholesale slaughter (of Jews) in Hebron”

Sheikh Talab Maraka on inciting Arabs to murder Jews who had friendly relations with Arabs: “Why should friendship and favors stand in the way when one could be freed from his debts merely by killing off the (Jewish) holder of the obligation?” “And the simple peasant was easily convinced.”

C8195B3F-AF2C-41B5-A5D1-0F5E8DF158A8.jpeg

NY Times, 1929: “Sheikh Instigated Hebron Massacre. Talab Maraka Told Arabs Death of Jewish Creditors Would Wipe Out Debts“ “Of all the tragic incidents that occurred, the outstanding atrocity was the wholesale slaughter (of Jews) in Hebron”

Sheikh Talab Maraka on inciting Arabs to murder Jews who had friendly relations with Arabs: “Why should friendship and favors stand in the way when one could be freed from his debts merely by killing off the (Jewish) holder of the obligation?” “And the simple peasant was easily convinced.”

View attachment 731702

I know. Sadly it was predictable.

I know. Sadly it was predictable.

The writer was an antisemite who just made shit up. Like you.

“In July 1920, Anstruther Mackay reported from Palestine on Zionist aspirations. Mackay’s report is rampant with insupportable assertions, such as this one: “[T]he Jews of Southeastern Europe are, almost to a man, Bolsheviki. Europe and America cannot allow the possibility of a homogenous Bolshevist state in Palestine.” No prophet, this Anstruther Mackay.”

Yes; Germany did try to annex Poland . If my history is wrong I apologize but wasn’t Germany the AGGRESSOR????? Russia already took some of the Ukraine awhile ago; Please tell us what “ International Law” they are obeying and the possibility consequences? What if they took Ukraine?
Better yet; if Mainland China invaded Taiwan who would enforce “ International Law?”
The “law” isn’t worth the paper 📄 it’s written on
Unfortunately, they are not.

Forum List

Back