Moore’s war buddy:I knew him to be an honorable, decent, respectable, patriotic commander & soldier

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Roy Moore is an American hero.
Roy-Moore-Military.jpg

Roy Moore’s war buddy: ‘I knew him to be an altogether honorable, decent, respectable, and patriotic commander and soldier’ - Yellowhammer News

...until we were on leave. We'd all go to the bars, but he would head straight to the local high school!

• Banned
The difference: In the Vietnam era, if you ask the average 24year old in America who is responsible for his health and welfare, he'll say: "I am."

Ask the average 24year old in America today the very same question and he'll say: "Government is."

ALABAMA FULLY SUPPORTS JUDGE ROY MOORE. Only deceived, ungodly, freeloading Dems would vote for that other guy.

`
`

Almost all pedophiles were at one time praised for being upstanding, religious, righteous members of their communities.....until they got busted.

Probably not, windparadox.

Many were never upheld or so praised, I am sure.

However, I am afraid too many in fact were so praised until unrevealed.

If God forbid, the Devilcrats can defeat Roy Moore in Alabama, with last minute, 40 year old allegations, they will repeat the exact same tactic over and over again as they attempt to destroy President Trump and America itself!

Vote for Roy Moore

The GOP will elect Moore, I think, and the Dems will have a hey day with it for the next year as they beat Trump over the head with it. The Dems don't need to destroy America because the far right and alt right are off to a great start in so doing.

`
`

Almost all pedophiles were at one time praised for being upstanding, religious, righteous members of their communities.....until they got busted.

We just had an extremely respected high school principal here that was caught in a unique way. He would confiscate cell phones from students, check for sexting and nude pictures, and then save them. He posted one to the Internet and a former student saw it and knew that it had only existed on her phone that he had confiscated. She came forward and the walls came tumbling down! He is now looking at a long prison term because apparently he was very heavily into it.

Doug Jones: Gordon Douglas Jones (born May 4, 1954) is an American attorney, prosecutor, and politician. Jones served as the United States Attorney for the Northern District of Alabama, and is known for prosecuting the remaining two Ku Klux Klan perpetrators of the 16th Street Baptist Church bombing which killed four African-American girls, along with securing an indictment against the Olympic Park Bomber.[1] Doug Jones (attorney) - Wikipedia

He and his wife have been members of Canterbury United Methodist Church for 33 years.

No one needs Moore to defend his brand of perverted religion.

Forum List

Back