Moore Smear Campaign:Truth has Come Out!

I sure would hate to be the next DNC primary winner for the Presidency.

I don't know their name yet but all I can say is how shocked I am that they sexually assaulted a 14 year old child at age 30.

Disgusting.

I was sexually abused by Nancy Pelosi 37 years ago. She should resign and be prosecuted.

Well go public and have your name in the papers and when you dont that proves you believe the accusers because doing this is already enough exposure.

But you know that and thats the reason you make silly jokes online instead of telling someone for print ;)

Compel Roy Moore to undergo a series of federal polygraph tests by the Senate Ethics Committee.

That way he can clear his good name AND lock this woman up if she's lying because that type of allegation is nothing to play around with.

Moore is slowly starting to realize the difference between playing on a state level compared to playing on a federal level. He ain't in Kansas anymore...

I was sexually abused by Nancy Pelosi 37 years ago. She should resign and be prosecuted.

Well go public and have your name in the papers and when you dont that proves you believe the accusers because doing this is already enough exposure.

But you know that and thats the reason you make silly jokes online instead of telling someone for print ;)
I have no doubt that there are those that would happily publish my accusations. And I would be proven wrong. If, however, I said the same of a perceived conservative the narrative would survive forever. Regardless of proof.

AE65E15C-802C-4564-9A35-5C1BAD8E1D56.jpeg
Anybody can say anything. This trollop needs to produce some evidence. But of course, it was 40 years ago and there is no evidence.

BOMBSHELL: Judge Roy Moore Accuser Worked for Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden Campaigns, Part of the 'Resistance'

nov 10 2017 Now we are learning — not shockingly — that the false accusations against Judge Roy Moore are politically motivated.

Deborah Wesson Gibson, one of Roy Moore’s accusers, is a member of Progressive Politics Alabama and is someone who worked on the political campaigns of both 2016 Democrat presidential nominee Hillary Clinton and former Obama regime Vice President Joe Biden, providing sign language services.

Moreover, as the leading newspaper in Alabama reports, Gibson also provides services to leading Democrats like Sen. Patrick Murphy and Bill Nelson and shared campaign fliers of Roy Moore’s Democrat opponent, Doug Jones, for the Alabama election slated for December 12.

Compel Roy Moore to undergo a series of federal polygraph tests by the Senate Ethics Committee.
I'll agree, on one condition, Bill and Hillary Clinton do the same.

Really? Did they also molest Leigh Corfman when she was 14?
Well, I'm going to go out a limb and say if Bill had molested said girl, Hillary would be saying "bitch had it coming".

Yeah, you're definitely out on a limb. Hey, look over there!

DEPLORABLES love to blame the victims and put the perverts in office.
Did you all have head wounds as children?

Ha, she worked for Hitlery? You know she cradled ole Slick Willy's balls. There's no way that serial rapist pervert didn't get a piece of that.

Last edited:
I'll agree, on one condition, Bill and Hillary Clinton do the same.

Really? Did they also molest Leigh Corfman when she was 14?
Well, I'm going to go out a limb and say if Bill had molested said girl, Hillary would be saying "bitch had it coming".

Yeah, you're definitely out on a limb. Hey, look over there!
Where? Leftists making up more bullpucky? No need, I'm well versed on such crap. And keep in mind I'm not a Moore fan and don't put this past him. Evidence? The left don't need no stinking evidence, the accusation is enough.

Isn't it interesting how the accusations come up right before an election? Hmm?

They tried that with Trump, too.

Nasty, nasty tricks.

Isn't it interesting how the accusations come up right before an election? Hmm?

They tried that with Trump, too.

Nasty, nasty tricks.

Well, with Trump all they had was some locker room talk audio about a soap actress. And that Bush guy on Access Hollywood really wanting to talk about her. But that was in the past of celebrity Trump. Which is done now. Cause he's president Trump.

Forum List

Back