Moonbat Flips Out, Gets Booted from Flight

Both cons and libs have done this, and it is the wrong place to do it.

Toss him off to the coppers and bar them from using the company's services in the future.

Man that is good stuff! Keep em' coming! Wow what a kook.

did the "double Quote signs" with "that man does not believe in Climate Change"!!!!!!!!!!
"do you believe in gravity" LOL! "I want to change seats".........

Yahooo................better than NFL football. And the Airline worker as professional as a mortician.

Love it. Lock her up. Cattle prod, stun gun.......whatever it takes. They must go down, go down hard.

Last edited:
Best to use YouTube links if available. The linked video wouldn't work for m

forgot to add. I clicked on it and it took forever to load and then played in parts....but on replay it was better.

Now another thread has it cut/pasted. Still good. She even tries to play the "funeral card".

Land O' Goshen! I just love that kind of stuff. And the lady across the isle.......started recording on her Iphone.
It doesn't get much better than that! making a fool of yourself on the wold-wide interweb.

Capture.JPG

I could be really mean and add....I'm not sure which one is the husband?

Both cons and libs have done this, and it is the wrong place to do it.

Toss him off to the coppers and bar them from using the company's services in the future.
Agreed. Wrong time, wrong place. No one wants to be locked in a tube for two hours with a nut job. Best to throw them off and let them take Greyhound for the rest of their lives.

How about that poor hapless husband creature?

Bet he as to make both of their sammiches and has dishpan hands.

She said that she is entitled to get drunk and puke in the guy's lap. If someone puked in my lap because of their being drunk, I would ram their face into it and make them clean it up by eating every last drop of it. If they can make such a withdrawal, they can sure as heck make another deposit!

God bless you and that man always!!!

Holly

Here's better moonbattiness. It's Shia Laboef. He has some hapless Trump supporter and is screaming "he will not divide us".

Twitter

Oh no this is loving and inclusive. No one is going to divde anyone.

Airline etiquette:
Get on the plane.
Put your bags in the overhead compartment.
Sit in your assigned seat.
Fasten your seat belt.
Mind your own business and shut the hell up!

New Topics

Forum List

Back