Mooch Frowns Her Way Through State Dinner For Iraqi Vets

Yes, her predecessor was much more classy, saying nothing and SMILING when 4000+ of our troops died because her husband was a liar.

[She either forgot to apply her Preparation H or use her Terazole 7 before din-din. Anyway, based on her facial grimaces, these were not the Americans she was most proud to be eating with ie. "This is the first time I have ever been proud of my country!".

"What a delightful woman.

(Daily Mail) — With a formal dinner for the few, President Barack Obama on Wednesday paid solemn tribute to the many.

The president, who opposed the Iraq war from its outset, thanked those who fought its battles by sitting down to a candlelit meal with a small cross section of the million-plus who served there over the past nine years.

Though the mood was reflective, the First Lady was caught looking rather grumpy at several points throughout the night"

Weasel Zippers » Blog Archive » Mooch “Frowns Through” State Dinner Honoring Iraq War Vets…

Only stupid assholes go after the wife or kids of pols. Thought you might like to know.

Thanks so much for sharing.

Right...like what happens all the time (and most recently) with the Republican candidates, and any other Republican politician!

But this is a stupid thing to be posting.

If you had a gun to your head and had to determine who was the bigger jackass, would you pick Decepticon or Edthecynic?

i know it's probably sacrilege to say this here, but i like both laura and michelle.

I liked First Lady Laura Bush. And while I can't claim to be a big fan of the present First Lady, I frankly don't find her all that offensive, either.

There is something kind of low-rent and unseemly in criticizing the First Ladies or the First Children, especially when the criticism is over such nonsense as a frown or a big butt.

Who cares? I didn't vote for any First Lady, EVER, and I never will.

I'm curious..what has Michelle done for our vets?

Her husband is raping military coffers, including medical, as we speak..

So how has she benefited them? Besides showing up at dinners in designer gowns?

A very lovely gown, I might add...

[She either forgot to apply her Preparation H or use her Terazole 7 before din-din. Anyway, based on her facial grimaces, these were not the Americans she was most proud to be eating with ie. "This is the first time I have ever been proud of my country!".

"What a delightful woman.

(Daily Mail) — With a formal dinner for the few, President Barack Obama on Wednesday paid solemn tribute to the many.

The president, who opposed the Iraq war from its outset, thanked those who fought its battles by sitting down to a candlelit meal with a small cross section of the million-plus who served there over the past nine years.

Though the mood was reflective, the First Lady was caught looking rather grumpy at several points throughout the night"

Weasel Zippers » Blog Archive » Mooch “Frowns Through” State Dinner Honoring Iraq War Vets…

"Mooch" fits her perfectly

Vets: Michelle Best-Ever First Lady - Washington Whispers (usnews.com)

She's best known as America's First Mom, the First Beekeeper, and Veggie Gardener-in-Chief. But first lady Michelle Obama is also getting quite a name in military circles: First Booster for the troops. "Certainly other first ladies and presidents have taken an interest," says Joyce Raezer, executive director of the National Military Family Association. "But to make supporting military families [a priority], and not just to make it one of the things you do, this is a game-changer," adds an appreciative Raezer.

Often teamed with her lieutenant, Jill Biden, the vice president's wife, Obama has organized and attended more events for and with military veterans and their families than any previous first lady, according to veterans groups. This year alone, for example, she's participated in 50 events, many out of the eye of the media, and even dedicated the White House Christmas tree to supporting veterans. "There is this sense that this is genuine," says Raezer. "We haven't had this kind of visibility from the White House—ever."

Vets: Michelle Best-Ever First Lady - Washington Whispers (usnews.com)

She's best known as America's First Mom, the First Beekeeper, and Veggie Gardener-in-Chief. But first lady Michelle Obama is also getting quite a name in military circles: First Booster for the troops. "Certainly other first ladies and presidents have taken an interest," says Joyce Raezer, executive director of the National Military Family Association. "But to make supporting military families [a priority], and not just to make it one of the things you do, this is a game-changer," adds an appreciative Raezer.

Often teamed with her lieutenant, Jill Biden, the vice president's wife, Obama has organized and attended more events for and with military veterans and their families than any previous first lady, according to veterans groups. This year alone, for example, she's participated in 50 events, many out of the eye of the media, and even dedicated the White House Christmas tree to supporting veterans. "There is this sense that this is genuine," says Raezer. "We haven't had this kind of visibility from the White House—ever."

Michele Obama has done much for our veterans. People like you are simply assholes.

Like what?
Yeah, show us a list. She is as anti-American as her hubby.

Just read what was posted 23 minutes before you posted this bit of idiocy.

Are you always this stupid or is today a special occasion? :confused:

She's attended social events with them.

How is that "doing for" the vets?

I love how people don't understand the subtle nuances of facial expressions and the messages they can convey.

You can't find a larger group of people who obsess over still images of faces than conservatives. "Ohh. in this still image she has this particular expression looking at this wife of a head of state... HOW ANGRY THIS BLACK WOMAN IS!"

It's so silly.

And that's splendid I suppose...but while she's doing that, her hubby dishonors vets and pilfers the coffers.

I just can't be terribly impressed.

But the gown is very nice.

i may be older now but i'm glad my dad taught me, when i was younger, that it was unacceptable to attack a guys girlfriend just because i didn't like him. pretty good advice, no?

I haven't attacked her.

Unless we've changed the definition of attack to mean "not overly impressed"?