Month-old child injured during Israeli raid in Kafr Qaddum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Israel and the Palestinians should end this war.

Pro-Palestinians always tend to think Palestinians have no responsibility or blame at all, which is not true.

Israel doesn't fight itself.

It wasn't the Palestinians who went to Europe to attack the Zionists.

Again with this ? What does that have to do with anything ? YOu make NO SENSE !!

And BTW, the Zionists were invited by the British who also fascilitated immigration.

I already busted your little lie..

The Zionists went to Palestine to take over their country.

What blame can you put on the Palestinians for that? They were at home not bothering anyone.

Generaly speaking, I believe that there is a lot of decay and injustice in the Israeli society, regarding many aspects. Before we make peace with the Palesinians, we need to make peace with one another. There is much absurdity in Israel that needs to be solved, we're cruel to one another and untill we can be back the brothers that we should be, we cannot solve the Palestinian issue.

That's my opinion

I admire the Israeli's for trying to tackle those issues, because I think they are (and the example that comes to mind is their willingness to openly confront anti-Arab hate among youths). They're a nation built out of very diverse people who share a religion more than a culture. It can't be easy. And they are a new nation in the scheme of things.

Those issues are hardly solved.

There is a reason why I chose the Avatar I did, with the specific photograph of the girl. I believe that once we seek justice for ourselves and act on it, it is only then when we can find it outside.

I hope that child gets better, nontheless.

Is your avatar the girl who was the child abuse victim?

I admire the Israeli's for trying to tackle those issues, because I think they are (and the example that comes to mind is their willingness to openly confront anti-Arab hate among youths). They're a nation built out of very diverse people who share a religion more than a culture. It can't be easy. And they are a new nation in the scheme of things.

There is a reason why I chose the Avatar I did, with the specific photograph of the girl. I believe that once we seek justice for ourselves and act on it, it is only then when we can find it outside.

No-

That was a girl that was killed in her school in 2006 in northern Israel. On her case, the Israeli police did a horrible thing, worse than the crime itself, and framed an innocent man for her killing; millions of Israelis know he didn't do it but he sits in jail regardless.

This little girl's name was Tair Rada. the trial was reopened after the police's corruption got so evident that it could no longer be ignored. Chances are that none of this would matter and the man will still sit 27 years.

This kid's blood still cries for justice. lately her story came flooding our memory because of the trial. Hope she can rest in peace and her killer found.

That is what I talk about when I talk about justice, corruption, inner struggles. When cases such as this happen, society filled with so much deciet, the conflict somehow loses it's meaning. We're supposed to make peace with the Palestinians when we hurt ourselves so badly? Impossible.

Again with this ? What does that have to do with anything ? YOu make NO SENSE !!

And BTW, the Zionists were invited by the British who also fascilitated immigration.

What blame can you put on the Palestinians for that? They were at home not bothering anyone.

No they didn't, you made that up. That's just another Palestinian lie.
And there was NO COUNTRY by that name. I've already busted that lie of yours.

Why do you repeat the same lies over and over?

The 'Zionists' came to Israel for refugee after millions of their brothers and sisters were slaughtered, and they had only one option, which is return to the land that was promised to them by the All Mighty.

Palestinians didn't take an overactive part in the Nazi destructive industry, but they cheered the slaughter from afar and wished silently luck to Hitler.

That's funny, the Palestine mandate charter called Palestine a country ten times.

No-

That was a girl that was killed in her school in 2006 in northern Israel. On her case, the Israeli police did a horrible thing, worse than the crime itself, and framed an innocent man for her killing; millions of Israelis know he didn't do it but he sits in jail regardless.

This little girl's name was Tair Rada. the trial was reopened after the police's corruption got so evident that it could no longer be ignored. Chances are that none of this would matter and the man will still sit 27 years.

This kid's blood still cries for justice. lately her story came flooding our memory because of the trial. Hope she can rest in peace and her killer found.

That is what I talk about when I talk about justice, corruption, inner struggles. When cases such as this happen, society filled with so much deciet, the conflict somehow loses it's meaning. We're supposed to make peace with the Palestinians when we hurt ourselves so badly? Impossible.

Is this the girl you started the thread about once who lived in the Occupied Golan Heights and the janitor was accused and convicted of killing her, and it is believed her fellow classmates killed her out of jealousy?

If so, my comments about that case I do not think I voiced before are that the culture that occupies another and treats another people like dirt greatly contributes to crimes like this occurring among their settler children, which Jewish children in the Occupied Golan Heights all are.

The 'Zionists' came to Israel for refugee after millions of their brothers and sisters were slaughtered, and they had only one option, which is return to the land that was promised to them by the All Mighty.

Palestinians didn't take an overactive part in the Nazi destructive industry, but they cheered the slaughter from afar and wished silently luck to Hitler.

And the Palestinians happened to be in the way so they got the boot.

How is that their fault?

That's funny, the Palestine mandate charter called Palestine a country ten times.

That's funny, there is no history or proof about there being a country called Palestine then. It was a region, or territory if you will

And the Palestinians happened to be in the way so they got the boot.

How is that their fault?

It's not. They simply chose to go against the Jews, something which is historically not wise.

No-

Is this the girl you started the thread about once who lived in the Occupied Golan Heights and the janitor was accused and convicted of killing her, and it is believed her fellow classmates killed her out of jealousy?

If so, my comments about that case I do not think I voiced before are that the culture that occupies another and treats another people like dirt greatly contributes to crimes like this occurring among their settler children, which Jewish children in the Occupied Golan Heights all are.

That post doesn't worth a civilized response.

But since you're lucky, you'll get one-

You're so off you don't have any idea.

The suspicion is the 13 year old girl was killed by her classmates.

I do not know if it was boys or girls or the motive.

But what creates 13 year old child killers out of these illegal settler children?

Could it be the Occupation and seeing close up all the atrocities their parents perpetrate on Palestinians?

"The parents of 13-year-old Tair Rada, who was murdered in the Golan Heights town of Katzrin last December, have petitioned the High Court of Justice to reopen the investigation into their daughter's death.Rada was found murdered in the girl's bathroom at the Nofei Golan High School on December 6, 2006."

"Neglected evidence Before Rada's murder, one of her classmates drew a number of pictures of a dead girl...

There is much more evidence of other children's involvement in the article.

Parents of murdered Golan teen petition court to reopen probeIsrael News - Haaretz Israeli News source

The Occupation is corrupting the people of Israel.

Nothing will improve in Israeli society unless and/or until the Occupation ends.

What piss-poor excuse of an 'attorney' decides the real murderers were 'settler children' without having ANY facts pertaining to the case????

What a blatant display of prejudice against Israelis - or is it against Jews?

The suspicion is the 13 year old girl was killed by her classmates.

I do not know if it was boys or girls or the motive.

But what creates 13 year old child killers out of these illegal settler children?

Could it be the Occupation and seeing close up all the atrocities their parents perpetrate on Palestinians?

"The parents of 13-year-old Tair Rada, who was murdered in the Golan Heights town of Katzrin last December, have petitioned the High Court of Justice to reopen the investigation into their daughter's death.Rada was found murdered in the girl's bathroom at the Nofei Golan High School on December 6, 2006."

"Neglected evidence Before Rada's murder, one of her classmates drew a number of pictures of a dead girl...

There is much more evidence of other children's involvement in the article.

Parents of murdered Golan teen petition court to reopen probeIsrael News - Haaretz Israeli News source

I really think you're mentally retarded. Your posts just get more and more fucked up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back