Month-old child injured during Israeli raid in Kafr Qaddum

Status
Not open for further replies.
No they didn't, you made that up. That's just another Palestinian lie.
And there was NO COUNTRY by that name. I've already busted that lie of yours.

Why do you repeat the same lies over and over?

That's funny, the Palestine mandate charter called Palestine a country ten times.

That's funny, there is no history or proof about there being a country called Palestine then. It was a region, or territory if you will

I guess you could say that about all of the surrounding countries until their international borders were defined. And, being the natives of their defined area they had the right to self determination, without external interference, and popular sovereignty.

That's funny, the Palestine mandate charter called Palestine a country ten times.

That's funny, there is no history or proof about there being a country called Palestine then. It was a region, or territory if you will

I guess you could say that about all of the surrounding countries until their international borders were defined. And, being the natives of their defined area they had the right to self determination, without external interference, and popular sovereignty.

No, just Palestine

The 'Zionists' came to Israel for refugee after millions of their brothers and sisters were slaughtered, and they had only one option, which is return to the land that was promised to them by the All Mighty.

Palestinians didn't take an overactive part in the Nazi destructive industry, but they cheered the slaughter from afar and wished silently luck to Hitler.

And the Palestinians happened to be in the way so they got the boot.

How is that their fault?

It's not. They simply chose to go against the Jews, something which is historically not wise.

I guess they should have left flowers and candy on the pillow and started walking to Jordan.

Since that is unrealistic, there has been war ever since.

You have to give the Palestinians credit. Against all odds they have not lost yet.

No, just Palestine

What makes Palestine different? Don't the laws apply to everyone?

Is your avatar the girl who was the child abuse victim?

No-

That was a girl that was killed in her school in 2006 in northern Israel. On her case, the Israeli police did a horrible thing, worse than the crime itself, and framed an innocent man for her killing; millions of Israelis know he didn't do it but he sits in jail regardless.

This little girl's name was Tair Rada. the trial was reopened after the police's corruption got so evident that it could no longer be ignored. Chances are that none of this would matter and the man will still sit 27 years.

This kid's blood still cries for justice. lately her story came flooding our memory because of the trial. Hope she can rest in peace and her killer found.

That is what I talk about when I talk about justice, corruption, inner struggles. When cases such as this happen, society filled with so much deciet, the conflict somehow loses it's meaning. We're supposed to make peace with the Palestinians when we hurt ourselves so badly? Impossible.

Is this the girl you started the thread about once who lived in the Occupied Golan Heights and the janitor was accused and convicted of killing her, and it is believed her fellow classmates killed her out of jealousy?

If so, my comments about that case I do not think I voiced before are that the culture that occupies another and treats another people like dirt greatly contributes to crimes like this occurring among their settler children, which Jewish children in the Occupied Golan Heights all are.

What a l'il darling the sherri is! I guess that 'immoral occupation' is the reason for the Columbine murders, and every single other murder committed in the USA by children as well?

Must be that horrible oppression of US culture.......

Your 'comments' are ignorant and simply demonstrate your persistent bias.

Is your avatar the girl who was the child abuse victim?

No-

That was a girl that was killed in her school in 2006 in northern Israel. On her case, the Israeli police did a horrible thing, worse than the crime itself, and framed an innocent man for her killing; millions of Israelis know he didn't do it but he sits in jail regardless.

This little girl's name was Tair Rada. the trial was reopened after the police's corruption got so evident that it could no longer be ignored. Chances are that none of this would matter and the man will still sit 27 years.

This kid's blood still cries for justice. lately her story came flooding our memory because of the trial. Hope she can rest in peace and her killer found.

That is what I talk about when I talk about justice, corruption, inner struggles. When cases such as this happen, society filled with so much deciet, the conflict somehow loses it's meaning. We're supposed to make peace with the Palestinians when we hurt ourselves so badly? Impossible.

Is this the girl you started the thread about once who lived in the Occupied Golan Heights and the janitor was accused and convicted of killing her, and it is believed her fellow classmates killed her out of jealousy?

If so, my comments about that case I do not think I voiced before are that the culture that occupies another and treats another people like dirt greatly contributes to crimes like this occurring among their settler children, which Jewish children in the Occupied Golan Heights all are.

I think you are flat out wrong Sherri.

Crimes like this occur amongst all cultures and walks of life. Certainly - similar crimes have occurred recently in the US. It's disturbing. And it's even more disturbing that you try to take it out of it's context and make it a political cultural statement.

This thread has gone beyond it's topic, and I'm thinking no one really cares about the baby that was tear gassed. Not even you.

Is he ok? Is there any news on him? A one-month old baby is fragile creature. He's not someone's political football. He's some parents' cherished child :(

One less future suicide bomber...right zionists?

Do continue to make a spectacle of your bigotry and revolting hatred: you demonstrate that you have no concept of what Zionism is actually all about.

Marge, that comment was made by a poster here, upon the death of a 14 year old severely disabled Palestinian girl.

One less suicide bomber.

You think that is an ok thing to say?

Do continue to make a spectacle of your bigotry and revolting hatred: you demonstrate that you have no concept of what Zionism is actually all about.

Marge, that comment was made by a poster here, upon the death of a 14 year old severely disabled Palestinian girl.

One less suicide bomber.

Neither one of you, but standards being the way they are here, we have to develop useful filters and read the posts that have something worthy of being read, digested and then commented upon.

One less suicide bomber.

And who exactly made that comment? I'm curious - since I'm being tarred with that brush as though 'all Zionists think alike'. Not all the people who hate Palestinians are Zionists: in fact, a fair number of the Jew-hating walking turds on this board have admitted they hate both Jews AND Muslims.

Coyote, since you have read my posts for over a year now - I think you already know my answer to your "question".

I think the way that groups like the PA and HAMAS have suckered MR teens into donning suicide vests is utterly reprehensible. There have been several well-documented instances of that practice and I suspect that is the reference the stupid poster was making - but then I hadn't seen that particular post.

I also think that making such comments is horribly offensive and it doesn't matter 'who' said it. I don't buy the pretense that 'Alfie' was expressing his horror at such venom. He's been all too quick to spew venom on his own.

One less suicide bomber.

And who exactly made that comment? I'm curious - since I'm being tarred with that brush as though 'all Zionists think alike'. Not all the people who hate Palestinians are Zionists: in fact, a fair number of the Jew-hating walking turds on this board have admitted they hate both Jews AND Muslims.

Katz.

I think you and I are in the same "touchy" boat. After all, I get tarred by the opposite brush.

Coyote, since you have read my posts for over a year now - I think you already know my answer to your "question".

I do...I just wish more would speak up (on both sides) - when the victims are innocents.

I think the way that groups like the PA and HAMAS have suckered MR teens into donning suicide vests is utterly reprehensible. There have been several well-documented instances of that practice and I suspect that is the reference the stupid poster was making - but then I hadn't seen that particular post.

No, that particular one was a reference made in a post where a Palestinian teen died on route to the hospital. Not a suicide bomber - just a very ill girl being used as a political pawn.

I also think that making such comments is horribly offensive and it doesn't matter 'who' said it. I don't buy the pretense that 'Alfie' was expressing his horror at such venom. He's been all too quick to spew venom on his own.

A lot of people are spewing venom :(

Month-old child injured during Israeli raid in Kafr QaddumQALQILIYA

(Ma'an) -- "A 1-month-old child from the northern West Bank village of Kafr Qaddum was seriously hurt after Israeli forces fired tear gas at his family's home on Saturday night."

A spokesperson for the village's popular resistance committee Murad Ishteiwi told Ma'an that four Israeli military jeeps and a bulldozer stormed the village east of Qalqiliya overnight. The Israeli forces fired tear gas haphazardly at houses during the raid, he said."

The article reports that as a result of the excessive use of tear gas, a month-old child named Khalid Majid Jumaa began to choke and vomit from the tear gas.

Month-old child injured during Israeli raid in Kafr Qaddum | Maan News Agency

The war crime committed here is an indiscriminate attack on civilians, this crime is identified as a crime in The Fourth Geneva Convention , Protocol I, Article 51.

"2. The civilian population as such, as well as individual civilians, shall not be the object of attack. Acts or threats of violence the primary purpose of which is to spread terror among the civilian population are prohibited."

"4. Indiscriminate attacks are prohibited. Indiscriminate attacks are:(a) those which are not directed at a specific military objective;(b) those which employ a method or means of combat which cannot be directed at a specific military objective; or(c) those which employ a method or means of combat the effects of which cannot be limited as required by this Protocol; and consequently, in each such case, are of a nature to strike military objectives and civilians or civilian objects without distinction."

</title> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/xsp/.ibmxspres/.mini/css/@Da&@Ib&2Tfxsp.css&2TfxspLTR.css.css"> <script type="text/javascript" src="/xsp/.ibmxspres/dojoroot-1.6.1/dojo/dojo.js" djConfig="locale: 'fr-ch'"></script> <script type=

Sad.

Wonder if the soldiers found the terrorist they were looking for in that raid.

It was just another Israeli terror operation, they are carried out daily by the terrorist state calling herself Israel.

I have found no updates on the condition of the injured baby, Khalid Majid Jumaa.

One thing positive is the hospitals have substantial experience treating victims of Israeli tear gas attacks.

I am praying this baby lives and suffers no permanent injuries from the Israeli war crime carried out against her.

I expect no news is good news.

I have found no updates on the condition of the injured baby, Khalid Majid Jumaa.

One thing positive is the hospitals have substantial experience treating victims of Israeli tear gas attacks.

I am praying this baby lives and suffers no permanent injuries from the Israeli war crime carried out against her.

I'm sure you feel the same way about Jewish babies right ? Like the one injured the other day ?

This is the only other article I have found addressing this injured baby.

No other details about her are reported here.

ALRAY-Palestinian Media Agency - Israeli troops kill Palestinian child - ALRAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back