Month-old child injured during Israeli raid in Kafr Qaddum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, some do. Some Palestinians believe that all Israelis are killers.

That what happens in a war.

Why are you surprised by that?

I'm not - I thought my comment was pretty "unsurprised" :)

Not that the site we are all commenting is worth reading. It's just another anti - Israel site.

Maybe the incident happened, maybe not... My guess is not.

Toast - in your own words: http://www.usmessageboard.com/8267361-post8.html :eusa_whistle:

I'm pretty sure it happened - it states what hospital the baby was transferred to. There isn't a lot of hyperbole, in fact - the information is pretty scant.

I commented on the article though ! Not like Alfie That;s the difference.

Not that the site we are all commenting is worth reading. It's just another anti - Israel site.

Maybe the incident happened, maybe not... My guess is not.

Toast - in your own words: http://www.usmessageboard.com/8267361-post8.html :eusa_whistle:

I'm pretty sure it happened - it states what hospital the baby was transferred to. There isn't a lot of hyperbole, in fact - the information is pretty scant.

I commented on the article though ! Not like Alfie That;s the difference.

True dat :smiliehug:

Not at all. That is why Israel should end its war.

Israel and the Palestinians should end this war.

Pro-Palestinians always tend to think Palestinians have no responsibility or blame at all, which is not true.

Israel doesn't fight itself.

Pro-Palestinians always tend to think Palestinians have no responsibility or blame at all, which is not true.

Tinmore is the most biased poster here. Everything is Israels fault and the Palestinians have done nothing bad

Are you an idiot?

IDF raid villages based on previous information they recieve.

They don't enter Palestinian villages, risking themselves in the process, just because they feel like.

four Israeli military jeeps and a bulldozer stormed the village east of Qalqiliya overnight.

What's up with the bulldozer?

What were those assholes planning to do with that?

Did they bulldoze something ?

I don't know but I doubt it was because they ran short of jeeps. They always leave destruction in their wake.

Generaly speaking, I believe that there is a lot of decay and injustice in the Israeli society, regarding many aspects. Before we make peace with the Palesinians, we need to make peace with one another. There is much absurdity in Israel that needs to be solved, we're cruel to one another and untill we can be back the brothers that we should be, we cannot solve the Palestinian issue.

That's my opinion

It wasn't the Palestinians who went to Europe to attack the Zionists.

It wasn't the Palestinians who went to Europe to attack the Zionists.

Again with this ? What does that have to do with anything ? YOu make NO SENSE !!

And BTW, the Zionists were invited by the British who also fascilitated immigration.

I already busted your little lie..

Generaly speaking, I believe that there is a lot of decay and injustice in the Israeli society, regarding many aspects. Before we make peace with the Palesinians, we need to make peace with one another. There is much absurdity in Israel that needs to be solved, we're cruel to one another and untill we can be back the brothers that we should be, we cannot solve the Palestinian issue.

That's my opinion

I admire the Israeli's for trying to tackle those issues, because I think they are (and the example that comes to mind is their willingness to openly confront anti-Arab hate among youths). They're a nation built out of very diverse people who share a religion more than a culture. It can't be easy. And they are a new nation in the scheme of things.

I can't imagine a bulldozer storming anything....I mean, they just kind of trundle along.

That's my opinion

I admire the Israeli's for trying to tackle those issues, because I think they are (and the example that comes to mind is their willingness to openly confront anti-Arab hate among youths). They're a nation built out of very diverse people who share a religion more than a culture. It can't be easy. And they are a new nation in the scheme of things.

Those issues are hardly solved.

There is a reason why I chose the Avatar I did, with the specific photograph of the girl. I believe that once we seek justice for ourselves and act on it, it is only then when we can find it outside.

I hope that child gets better, nontheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back