Month-old child injured during Israeli raid in Kafr Qaddum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for letting us know about your concerns for the injured Jewish baby, sherri.

Alfalfa has told you repeatedly he is not a Christian.

What is your point?

Are you retarded?

What is your point?

Are you retarded?

Except for the 9 years of catholic school...

'Goy' does not mean 'Christian', not at all. It's actually similar to the Latin 'gens' which initially had similar meaning.

If you go to the passage in the Bible which says 'Nation shall not lift up sword against nation: neither shall they learn war any more' - the word translated as 'nation' in the original Hebrew is 'goy'.

ALL it properly means is 'nation' or 'another people': it is the same as when Christians refer to everyone else as 'unbelievers'. Or the same as when a Native American language translates 'people' for everyone else and 'the human beings' for themselves. It is not inherently derogatory - or so the Christians who call me an 'unbeliever' have informed me.

OTOH, if one uses the language of 'Christ-rejecter' - that is blatantly derogatory.

What is your point?

Are you retarded?

One needn't be a 'Christian' to take up the Christian canards of anti-Semitism. Certainly the state-owned and operated media outlets in so many Muslim-majority nations have proven that. Only one who was 'retarded' would fail to notice such things.

But then only the most vile of individuals would use developmentally delayed people as a means to try to insult someone.

The truth is no Christian here has one bit of responsibility for what other Christians did or did not do in the past. And the fact a Christian engaged in an act does not mean he or she was following the teachings of Christ. And posters attempting to blame us for alleged bad acts of other Christians in another place and time just illustrate their own ignorance.

I do not blame people today for acts carried out by others in the past because that would be a stupid and ignorant thing to do.

Sad.

Wonder if the soldiers found the terrorist they were looking for in that raid.

No problem. All Palestinians are terrorists to those assholes.

Are you an idiot?

IDF raid villages based on previous information they recieve.

They don't enter Palestinian villages, risking themselves in the process, just because they feel like.

Why did they indiscriminately fire tear gas at a house, a civilian object then?

An indiscriminate attack against civilians and civilian objects in an Occupation is defined as a war crime by Article 51 of the Fourth Geneva Convention Protocol I.

It does not have to kill to be a war crime.

And tear gas canisters have in fact seriously injured and killed civilians, like American Tristan Anderson.

What kind of a society uses children as shields in order to achieve temporary propaganda advantage?

What kind of society knows it's a child shield and shoots anyway because they think they can argue their way out of it?

The fact is a child was not being used as a human shield.

Noone has alleged such a thing but a poster named HenryBHough.

Does he have some information the rest of us do not have?

Generaly speaking, I believe that there is a lot of decay and injustice in the Israeli society, regarding many aspects. Before we make peace with the Palesinians, we need to make peace with one another. There is much absurdity in Israel that needs to be solved, we're cruel to one another and untill we can be back the brothers that we should be, we cannot solve the Palestinian issue.

That's my opinion

I admire the Israeli's for trying to tackle those issues, because I think they are (and the example that comes to mind is their willingness to openly confront anti-Arab hate among youths). They're a nation built out of very diverse people who share a religion more than a culture. It can't be easy. And they are a new nation in the scheme of things.

Racism against Arab youths and Arabs in general is not the way to counter anti-Arab hate.

How does racism fix the problems?

Last edited:
The US State Department has officially acknowledged that Israel discriminates against its Arab citizens, who make up a fifth of the Jewish state’s population.

"Each year, the State Department prepares reports on the human rights records of each of the world’s nations. In*“County Reports on Human Rights Practices for 2012: Israel and the Occupied Territories,”*the State Department lists the “most significant human rights problems” in Israel last year as:Terrorist attacks against civilians; institutional and societal discrimination against Arab citizens, in particular access to equal education and employment opportunities; societal discrimination and domestic violence against women; and the treatment of refugees, asylum seekers, and irregular migrants."

US State Department: Israel Practices "Institutional Discrimination" Against Arab Citizens | Moral Low Ground

We know the numbers of direct child killings Israel carries out in Palestine, at least 1520 since 9/30/2000.

The children Israel (their sildiers and illegal settlers) unlawfully attacks and injures, often seriously, gets much less attention.

This happened November of 2013.

"At least five Palestinian children were injured after settlers torched their home north of the West Bank city of Ramallah, local media reported. It comes just one day after an Israeli soldier was stabbed on a bus in the area."

Five Palestinian children injured after Israeli settlers set fire to their home ? RT News

In Cast Lead, besides the over 300 children Israel
killed and total over 1400 killed, Israel injured over 5300 that included over 1600 injured children, with many serious injuries.

"Besides vast destruction and mass population displacement, 313 children were killed among the 1414 who died over a 23-day period. Of the 5300 injured (many seriously), 1606 were children. In all cases, the vast majority were noncombatants."

Israeli War Crimes Against Children During 'Cast Lead'

It is a regular occurrence seeing Israel target children on their own land inside Gaza.

Children shot and injured near Gaza’s border fence with Israel

26 November 2013*—"Yazid Abu Khader, 17, once the only bread winner of his eight-member family, struggles to stand up at his house in central Gaza Strip. The teen suffered a disability from a gunshot injury when he took part in a rally near Gaza’s border fence with Israel."As I ran to get cover from the bullets, I felt something hit my foot and I was down. I was too close to the fence at that point. I had to pull myself away, crawling," said Abu Khader."

Children shot and injured near Gaza?s border fence with Israel | Defence for Children International Palestine

WHO concerned over humanitarian health crisis in Gaza | Maan News Agency

In this article, we see a photo of a child hooked up to life support and the generators powering this equipment are constantly breaking down and cannot be repaired and there is no other electricity because of Israels unlawful blockade of Gaza.

Hundreds have died and suffer in Gaza, including children.

1.8 million human beings live in Gaza, over half are children.

No problem. All Palestinians are terrorists to those assholes.

Are you an idiot?

IDF raid villages based on previous information they recieve.

They don't enter Palestinian villages, risking themselves in the process, just because they feel like.

Why did they indiscriminately fire tear gas at a house, a civilian object then?

An indiscriminate attack against civilians and civilian objects in an Occupation is defined as a war crime by Article 51 of the Fourth Geneva Convention Protocol I.

It does not have to kill to be a war crime.

And tear gas canisters have in fact seriously injured and killed civilians, like American Tristan Anderson.

Your hysterical claims of an "indiscriminate attack", like so many of your hysterical claims, tend to be divorced from the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back