Another dead Kid.

dreolin

Rookie
Nov 19, 2013
Report: Israeli troops kill Palestinian teen in West Bank

Palestinian medical source reports that IDF troops shoot, kill 15-year-old Palestinian during clash in Jelazoun refugee camp, near West Bank city of Ramallah. IDF investigating report

AFP Published: 12.07.13, 19:25 / Israel News

Israeli troops shot dead a 15-year-old Palestinian during a Saturday night clash in Jelazoun refugee camp, near the West Bank city of Ramallah, a Palestinian medical source told AFP.

He named the youth as Wajih al-Ramhi and said that he was dead on arrival at Ramallah, from a single gunshot.

The victim's father said that an IDF soldier shot a single bullet in the direction of his son from a watch tower. According to the father, his son was not taking part in clashes with the IDF.

Report: Israeli troops kill Palestinian teen in West Bank - Israel News, Ynetnews

I know, I know. There is always a good reason to target Palestinian kids.

As long as Jewish people and pro-Israeli posters keep excusing this and do not insist upon independent, neutral party investigations, this will continue. Has the IDF, in the hundreds of deaths of this sort ever received more than the very rare slap on the wrist.

An army is a reflection of the people.

Palestinian medical source reports that IDF troops shoot, kill 15-year-old Palestinian during clash in Jelazoun refugee camp, near West Bank city of Ramallah. IDF investigating report

Israeli troops shot dead a 15-year-old Palestinian during a Saturday night clash in Jelazoun refugee camp, near the West Bank city of Ramallah, a Palestinian medical source told AFP.

He named the youth as Wajih al-Ramhi and said that he was dead on arrival at Ramallah, from a single gunshot.

The victim's father said that an IDF soldier shot a single bullet in the direction of his son from a watch tower. According to the father, his son was not taking part in clashes with the IDF.

Report: Israeli troops kill Palestinian teen in West Bank - Israel News, Ynetnews

As long as Jewish people and pro-Israeli posters keep excusing this and do not insist upon independent, neutral party investigations, this will continue. Has the IDF, in the hundreds of deaths of this sort ever received more than the very rare slap on the wrist.

It says the IDF investigates this, what else can we do?

What evidence is there that this kid was “targeted” or that the IDF targets any kids?

You're adding your own biases and slant. That’s not necessarily dishonest but it does add a skew that you want to include.

An army is a reflection of the people

So tell us about Islamist terrorist "armies", too cowardly to wear uniforms, which attack civilians, which behead their victims, etc.

Let somebody honest investigate.

Let somebody honest investigate.

Why don't you advise of the data you have personally reviewed and let us know of the flaws in the investigation.

• Banned
Why don't you advise of the data you have personally reviewed and let us know of the flaws in the investigation.

Every time the IDF investigates itself it finds itself not guilty.

Coincident dat.

As I thought, you have no facts on the issue, you have done nothing to understand the events and you just reactively added your biases and Joooo hatreds.

Why don't you give us some instances where the IDF has done anything other than slap a troop on the wrist.

Yeah, Tinmore hates Jews because he tells the truth about Israel.

Coincident dat.

As I thought, you have no facts on the issue, you have done nothing to understand the events and you just reactively added your biases and Joooo hatreds.

Why don't you give us some instances where the IDF has done anything other than slap a troop on the wrist.

So yeah, another whiner with no facts related to the thread topic.

What evidence is there that this kid was “targeted” or that the IDF targets any kids?

You're adding your own biases and slant. That’s not necessarily dishonest but it does add a skew that you want to include.

So tell us about Islamist terrorist "armies", too cowardly to wear uniforms, which attack civilians, which behead their victims, etc.

Well, damn. Sorry. I forgot to realize that off somewhere some alleged group severing someone's head exonerated the IDF from their wanton slaughter of children.

That eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth, no matter whose eyes or teeth, is working out well or ya, isn't it?

Keep killing kids. I am sure there is a bottomless well of excuses Jews and Israelis can draw trom.

God, you are one sorry individual and not really too bright trying to link my disapproval of the IDF killing kids somehow with an approval of the acts of some vague Arab militants.

Well, damn. Sorry. I forgot to realize that off somewhere some alleged group severing someone's head exonerated the IDF from their wanton slaughter of children.

That eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth, no matter whose eyes or teeth, is working out well or ya, isn't it?

Keep killing kids. I am sure there is a bottomless well of excuses Jews and Israelis can draw trom.

God, you are one sorry individual and not really too bright trying to link my disapproval of the IDF killing kids somehow with an approval of the acts of some vague Arab militants.

"Wanton slaughter of children"?

You're getting hysterical. Don't expect anyone to take you seriously when you offer such saliva-slinging nonsense.

Yiu can begin to realize, at this point in time, that IDF investigations are regarded by most of the world and many very well respected NGOs as a mockery and that they should enlist the aid of a neutral and disinterested third party.

Let me ask you, would you accept the Palestinian Authorities conclusions were they to investigate these incidents? No? I wouldn't either.

Israel has killed a child on average once every three days and the IDF doesn't target kids? Get real. They brag about their depravity on you tube and facebook and where T-shirts celebrating shooting kids, pregnant women, innocent civilians and you actually expect me, us, to believe they are capable of investigating themselves.

You're back to the "wanton slaughter of children" slogan with nothing to substantiate any slaughter is taking place.

You're getting hysterical. Don't expect anyone to take you seriously when you offer such saliva-slinging nonsense.

Try not to confuse righteous anger with hysteria. Some unnamed person off in Bumfuk Egypt or wherever being beheaded ten years ago by whomever being used as an excuse to kill on average a Palestinian child every three days, in my opinion, is wanton slaughter.

Gee, so sorry I am not as light-hearted about dead children a you. Must be a cultural thing.

Try not to confuse righteous anger with hysteria. Some unnamed person off in Bumfuk Egypt or wherever being beheaded ten years ago by whomever being used as an excuse to kill on average a Palestinian child every three days, in my opinion, is wanton slaughter.

Gee, so sorry I am not as light-hearted about dead children a you. Must be a cultural thing.

Try not to confuse slogans with objective reality.

I'm not the one using dead children as a means to an end to promote Jooooo hatreds.

That must be an islamist apologist thing.

Coincident dat.

She loves seeing Israel kill Palestinian children, that is the Zionist she is. If this was untrue about her, she would not be defending Israel's child killings as she is.

I am not afraid to speak the Truth about Hollie.

Why do Zionist posters hate Palestinian children so much they defend their murders?

She loves seeing Israel kill Palestinian children, that is the Zionist she is. If this was untrue about her, she would not be defending Israel's child killings as she is.

I am not afraid to speak the Truth about Hollie.

Why do Zionist posters hate Palestinian children so much they defend their murders?

Sherri, please wipe that unseemly drool from your keyboard.

Try not to confuse slogans with objective reality.

I'm not the one using dead children as a means to an end to promote Jooooo hatreds.

That must be an islamist apologist thing.

And you seem to equate those believe in truth and justice with "Jooooo hatreds."

Forum List

Back