Money4Cards.com is a Supporting Vendor!

4Nines

Staff member
Administrator
Nov 18, 2008
USMessageBoard.com would like to welcome Money4Cards.com as our newest Supporting Vendor!

Please take a moment to visit their website at the following URL:

http://www.money4cards.com/cards/

okay i went to the link......re selling unused gift cards? why does it just shout out racket?

who are these people..there are only 3 cardsw for sale...on being a 150 buck card for sell for 140 bucks....

i dont know....how does one pay....let me explore more

okay its another middle man enterprise......and i attempted to do a search but the same 3 cards are all that is coming up.....

i dont think i would be quitting my day job just yet jeremy

how much does a vendor pay to get listed on that forum? how much investigation does this board do into vendors? just curious.....do you research them or just take the money and run?

Folks me and two of my friends are the owners of this website. We are yet a very small startup trying to help people make good use of their unused giftcards and coupons. Remember how many times have you really not used giftcard they you or your family received for months. We are not charging anything for listing the cards as other established companies does in this arena.

And you see only three cards just because we have just started couple of weeks back. We expect people to come and use this website for their own benefit. And we are sure very soon we will have more people come and use this website and that will list many cards then 3/4 that you currently see.

Remember we are small company with very tight pockets, but we do have good intention if you really try to understand the concept.

Though thanks for you comments as you are first few people how have recognized us.

Thanks
Julidia

hey it looks like a good idea....i am not much for gift cards...living in a small rural area....i dont understand why people still purchase brand gift cards when you can get a visa or mc gift card that can be used anywhere....but i do know that an amazing number of gift cards are never used...

good luck with the enterprise..i hope you do well

Folks me and two of my friends are the owners of this website. We are yet a very small startup trying to help people make good use of their unused giftcards and coupons. Remember how many times have you really not used giftcard they you or your family received for months. We are not charging anything for listing the cards as other established companies does in this arena.

And you see only three cards just because we have just started couple of weeks back. We expect people to come and use this website for their own benefit. And we are sure very soon we will have more people come and use this website and that will list many cards then 3/4 that you currently see.

Remember we are small company with very tight pockets, but we do have good intention if you really try to understand the concept.

Though thanks for you comments as you are first few people how have recognized us.

Thanks
Julidia

Good luck with your business. It's good to see people creating business opportunities for themselves and that should be encouraged.

I'm in the UK so it's not of any assistance to me, but I'll send your link out to friends and family in the US. That's about all I can do until I'm home.

I've heard of this type of service before. But my questions are:

How come a vendor gets an entire topic page?

Doesn't allowing this kind of advertising distort the USMB rule of no ads, no spam, no posting a website promoting a product?

I really don't care what the owner does with his own website (this one), but I do think a better explanation in the OP was needed as to why he is using this venue to promote this particular product, and if it will become standard practice.

Also, I saw the new topic earlier today before anyone else had taken a look, and I sure didn't want to be the first to click on the mystery site. We live in an age where anything and anyone can be hacked, so for all I knew, it could have been a foolish mistake. I'm glad at least it wasn't that.

I've heard of this type of service before. But my questions are:

How come a vendor gets an entire topic page?

Doesn't allowing this kind of advertising distort the USMB rule of no ads, no spam, no posting a website promoting a product?

I really don't care what the owner does with his own website (this one), but I do think a better explanation in the OP was needed as to why he is using this venue to promote this particular product, and if it will become standard practice.

Also, I saw the new topic earlier today before anyone else had taken a look, and I sure didn't want to be the first to click on the mystery site. We live in an age where anything and anyone can be hacked, so for all I knew, it could have been a foolish mistake. I'm glad at least it wasn't that.

Probably has something to do with the fact they gave USMB $, ie. they get a thread.

How much money do I need to give to have a forum about how great I am?

One Million Dollars!!!

mini-me.jpeg

hey it looks like a good idea....i am not much for gift cards...living in a small rural area....i dont understand why people still purchase brand gift cards when you can get a visa or mc gift card that can be used anywhere....but i do know that an amazing number of gift cards are never used...

good luck with the enterprise..i hope you do well

Probably because you have to pay an extra fee to give a VISA/MC gift card - some places it costs $5.95 to load it, and others I've seen it cost $9.95 to load it.. Whereas brand gift cards, it just cost whatever amount you want to put on it.

Forum List

Back