Monday Night TV

What do you do if you don't have a DVR or Cox On Demand? Which do you choose and decide to wait for the reruns?

Almost Human 8pm
Lost Girl 8pm
Being Human 9pm
Major Crimes 9pm
Beauty and The Beast 9pm
The Blacklist 10pm
Intelligence 10pm
Castle 10pm
Bitten 10pm

Tuesday isn't as hard
NCIS 8pm
S.H.I.E.L.D. 8Pm
NCIS LA 9pm
Person of Interest 10pm
Killer Women 10pm
Justified 10pm

I know which ones I'm gonna watch and wait for slow night to see the rest! You?

Perhaps it is time to turn the television off and read.

What do you do if you don't have a DVR or Cox On Demand? Which do you choose and decide to wait for the reruns?

Almost Human 8pm
Lost Girl 8pm
Being Human 9pm
Major Crimes 9pm
Beauty and The Beast 9pm
The Blacklist 10pm
Intelligence 10pm
Castle 10pm
Bitten 10pm

Tuesday isn't as hard
NCIS 8pm
S.H.I.E.L.D. 8Pm
NCIS LA 9pm
Person of Interest 10pm
Killer Women 10pm
Justified 10pm

I know which ones I'm gonna watch and wait for slow night to see the rest! You?

Perhaps it is time to turn the television off and read.

Speaking of reading, wanna know Alex and Martha's message to you Obamacare supporters whose inflated insurance premiums are paying for their expensive meds and penis pumps?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxRTFkQtQYs]New Obamacare Ads Aimed at Young People - YouTube[/ame]

"Next Time, Maybe Pick Up a Newspaper."

Reruns? Lucky for us we don't have to depend on cable. The "Direct T.V. satellite is reliable and cheaper than cable. Who would waste a half hour or an hour in the first place on the junk that they put together to call a drama series? I'd rather watch PBS "antique roadshow" monday nite. They had a new episode of the true series "gold rush" monday. Watching the Hoffman crew fix a dozer is far more entertaining than watching a phony vampire or a stupid series that ruined the old Washington Irving novel. Direct TV changed weather stations on me but the new one is OK and we get less junk about global warming and we don't have to listen to MSMBC propaganda that used to be part of the old weather channel.

Forum List

Back