Moms 4 Liberty flying a flag 4 freedom

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

While we rightously cheer on the Israeli genocide in Gaza it seems that the enemies of freeom are stealing a march on decency.

I am talking about marxist perverts aka librarians.

Thank the lord for the CHRISTIAN FREEDOM LOVERS IN M4L.

Here we see them still defending the kids from LGBTQ characters in books. If the police would put down their bags of donuts and take action the world would be a better place.

We must not allow perverts to live amongst us in a normative fashion. That is not the American way. That is communism.

America. do not lose sight of Gods work.

While we rightously cheer on the Israeli genocide in Gaza it seems that the enemies of freeom are stealing a march on decency.

Here we see them still defending the kids from LGBTQ characters in books. If the police would put down their bags of donuts and take action the world would be a better place.

We must not allow perverts to live amongst us in a normative fashion. That is not the American way. That is communism.

Klanned Karenhood needs to be put on the terrorism watch lost and carefully monitored.

Klanned Karenhood needs to be put on the terrorism watch lost and carefully monitored.
HimmlerSmile2.jpg

These sickos are making these books better known and more popular.

This latest stunt - calling the police on the two librarians - is classic.

I hope they keep up the good work, as they're both getting these books fantastic publicity AND exposing themselves as completely deranged.

Win/win. :)

M4L are. They dont give a fuck bout school shooting. Just risque books.
Some enlightened folks are actually supporting local book stores by giving them cash to buy as many banned books as they can to proudly (NPI) display in-store.

Others are buying banned books to donate to local libraries.

Win/win.

True stories.

God bless M4L! :)

Some enlightened folks are actually supporting local book stores by giving them cash to buy as many banned books as they can to proudly (NPI) display in-store.

Win/win.

True story.

God bless M4L! :)
Florida just banned a novel by Steve Martin. He is delighted because he reckons it will increase sales.

Forum List

Back