"MOMMY....WHY CAN'T I LOOT LIKE ALL MY FRIENDS" Looting Is More Popular Than Streaking Was

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Ever had any of your kids throw this one at you? "All of my friends are doing it. Why can't I?"

This is what has become of our kids. They're having fun stealing. They don't care that it's going to end up causing every business to move away from their neighborhood. If the looting becomes more extensive, then they'll only end up cutting their own throats. They'll have to drive for an hour to find an open store.

Imagine being raised to think that you're hated and refused your fair share by society because of your race (reparations).
What do you think these kids think is the best way to get back at a society that thinks you don't matter.
Stealing.

Looting is like what we did back in the 70s. We stripped naked and went running hoping we wouldn't get caught.
That's what these kids are doing.
The difference is these people don't care about the damage they're doing to their communities.

Are they going to raise the minimum dollar value now, because they got away with over $100K worth of merch in LA the other day, causing thousands of dollars of damage in the process?

Last edited:
Can we talk about something without you bringing up Trump?

F1zzddeXgAAYcm3.jpg

Complain about the little guy stealing to get by but then get behind the guy that steals millions even though he already has millions.
Sounds like you're supporting looting, because you're not only justifying theft, but making excuses for it.

This is the screwed up mindset that makes this all possible.

Can you feel that tug on your nose?

Because the Dems like leading you around by it.

This is brainwashing at it's finest.

Sounds like you're supporting looting, because you're not only justifying theft, but making excuses for it.

I don't support prosecuting the little people for what we allow others to get away with.

I would prefer we actually prosecute it all.

When caught why shouldn't these people simply get the option of paying part of it back and go on with their lives like others get to do?

This is the screwed up mindset that makes this all possible.

Can you feel that tug on your nose?

Because the Dems like leading you around by it.

This is brainwashing at it's finest.

I'm not the one firmly standing behind graft.

I don't support prosecuting the little people for what we allow others to get away with.

I would prefer we actually prosecute it all.

When caught why shouldn't these people simply get the option of paying part of it back and go on with their lives like others get to do?

I'm not the one firmly standing behind graft.
Two wrongs don't make a right.

this is why you not only condone this activity but encourage it.

Just because someone did something wrong before, it doesn't make it right to do something wrong now.

Just because someone did something wrong before, it doesn't make it right to do something wrong now.

Two wrongs don't make a right but you are incapable of discerning one of the wrongs.

You are talking to a child who was never made to grow up.

It will be in a great deal of pain when it learns how much of a mistake that was.

Forum List

Back